It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threatens to strike without warning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I bet Dim Kim has shut up now and regretts saying that since the Boston Bomb.

Him and his Generals are most likely cowering in the Bunker Hopeing the USA does'nt blame them for the attack.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

"Our retaliatory action will start without any notice from now," the North said in a statement carried by its official news agency, KCNA.

Retalitory?
Without notice?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This little doggy is all bark and no bite. He needs to grow a pair.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan
This little doggy is all bark and no bite. He needs to grow a pair.

Why? so he can actually start a war?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Recent bombing in Boston means many of the world's eyes are paying attention to that instead of NK. So, he has to crank the tantrum up a notch to ensure the eyes of the world are back where they belong (in his opinion) - paying attention to him.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

he needs to stop acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

The tantrum won't stop until he can had his cake (nuclear program) and eat it too (aid)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If i could have just 5 min alone with lil kim.
I could work out all his problems quick fast and in a hurry.
We just need a little alone time that's all.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan

he needs to stop acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

But who is claiming that his throwing a tantrum? he is? or the people that are talking about him making that assumption, and who even said his gonna attack, He did or the media in other countries?

I can honestly imagine him sitting on his PC (prob alien ware) reading this bs, and thinking to him self "where in the world do these people get such a ridiculous imagination"
edit on 15-4-2013 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I bet this is already posted somewhere within a thread on ATS as its something an ATS'er probably wrote. The sarcasm mixed with the facts makes it a perfect read (as it's just right for the absurdity of nuclear bomb). Makes the human race look pretty stupid.

Again - sorry if this is somewhere on here already.

7 nuclear weapons screw-ups you won't believe we survived:

www.cracked.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I think we all know why Little Kim Boy started his Tantrums.

THEY THINK WE TRICKED THEM!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
If i could have just 5 min alone with lil kim.
I could work out all his problems quick fast and in a hurry.
We just need a little alone time that's all.

North Korea's president doesn't like Vienna Sausage.

He only eats meals, not snacks.

You might have to go for the salami.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hell i'm ready for him to strike already, let s. korea push him off into the ocean and us get on about our business

i'd give some good oats if he'd just shut up lol

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
When the US talks about NK and kim they should just say things like "yeah I know what i am but what are you?" or how about putting their hands on their ears and screaming la la la la la I cant hear you. Or they could just settle it all with a game of chasings just like all good children do. And he definitely should be put on a kerfew and grounded after 10pm, no more playing with his soldiers or low grade nukes. This world is crazy when a manboy can wield power over a population that supposedly adores him yet has to resort to cannabalism to feed themselves.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wait a minute...let me get this straight....

NK is WARNING us, that they will strike without warning?
(Psst....isn't that a warning?)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
NK is overshadowed by the Boston Bombings, and will be for some time, I would expect NK either put up or shut up and go away in the comings days.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"Our retaliatory action will start without any notice from now,"

I would like to think that if I owned a country ,and attacked another country , I would just assume they would use retaliatory action anyway ......
just saying

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riouz
"Our retaliatory action will start without any notice from now,"

I would like to think that if I owned a country ,and attacked another country , I would just assume they would use retaliatory action anyway ......
just saying

Well, we aren't in the old days of conventional war anymore. There were actually a few events where North Korea acted and didn't suffer any consequences for those actions, even when casualties were involved.

You just need to remember the sinking of the SK ship, and the artillery strike of the SK island to realize that NK can act and not get a proper retaliation.

It was actually a major point of interest in the SK elections. People were demanding that SK has a tougher and faster response to any provocation done by the North. That alone shows that retaliation isn't always assured.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

Yeah, but that was then....this is now. Taking even ONE such action now, after the recent threats, is basically committing regime suicide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join