It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threatens to strike without warning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think this is new... www.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- North Korea turned up the temperature yet another degree on its neighbors Monday, warning that it would not give any advance notice before attacking South Korea.
"Our retaliatory action will start without any notice from now," the North said in a statement carried by its official news agency, KCNA.
North Korea said it was responding to insults from the"puppet authorities" in the South, claiming that there had been a rally against North Korea in Seoul, the South Korean capital. It called the rally a "monstrous criminal act."
North Korea said last month it was withdrawing from the armistice that put the Korean War on hold in 1953.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronnie6657

Shhh! We're talking about Boston here

On a serious note, while there hasn't been much action out if NK in the past week we should really be keeping an eye on them.
They're still a threat to peace even if they're only making noise
edit on 15-4-2013 by Banquo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think the fat dictator has pushed things too far, he has jumped up and down and shouted at the big boys with all his might and been ignored like the petulant child that he is. News of a split military and possible coop make me think he will lunch an attack on South Korea out of sheer desperation. I personally hope him and his disgusting military get nuked to oblivion the people of NK are better dead than having the eat their dead.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is Lil' Kim's rather obvious attempt to regain the headlines from the Boston event. He needs that Media time. It is time for him to put up or shut up. Wish I could just put Lil' Kim on ignore..........

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wouldn't it have been a smarter idea to say nothing instead of saying that they won't announce it. If you're not going to announce when you're going to strike why announce anything at all. I'm no world leader but it is hard taking someone serious who keeps crying wolf.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I think the fat dictator has pushed things too far, he has jumped up and down and shouted at the big boys with all his might and been ignored like the petulant child that he is. News of a split military and possible coop make me think he will lunch an attack on South Korea out of sheer desperation. I personally hope him and his disgusting military get nuked to oblivion the people of NK are better dead than having the eat their dead.

Wow, and they way you think, you believe you are any better then Kim himself? or any military personnel, you sound like a very kind person

On the other hand it's all just a bunch of boogeymen bs, if a bad person wants to do harm, they don't advertise it they just do it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i'm seriously bored with the endless 'we will inflict disgraceful defeat on our enemies' rubbish coming from Kim and co.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

This is just strategically retarded. What is the point of telling your adversary you're going to "attack without warning" after nearly a two-week long series of militaristic threats and posturing that catalyzes your adversary into a defensive and prepared posture. This defeats the point of attacking without warning. Seriously, which North Korean government agent is in charge of making diplomatic statements---is this person literally a child?
edit on 15-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ForwardDrift

Yes he is literally a child. Let me translate what he really means when he makes such a threat.

Lil' Kim: I am not going to warn you anymore I am just going to do it. No really I am, you better listen to me or really I am not going to warn you again.

One really does have to wonder what makes the little fat man talk so much. He has been cut-off and sent to his room without a spanking, yet he won't stop screaming from inside his room. Pretty soon I am gonna have to go over and toss in a spanking.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This stinks of "Doughboy Kim" not getting his usual airtime as of late. I am at the point where I think he should just "Sh** Or Get Off The Pot" as we say down here in my neck of the woods. It's getting old. Old like a child screaming for it's binky long after he should have given it up to begin with. Just MHO on it. I am tired of seeing his clammy face every time I turn on the news.

Push the button or don't but please spare us all the fanfare.

edit on 4/15/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ForwardDrift

Seeing that a man-child is aloud to actually make decisions for his own people and decisions to attack other nations tells me this world does not have the greatest future.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
We are sick of N.K.'s empty threats but a kid with some pretty scary toys does raise an eyebrow!

I just hope Kim is in some Big Mac induced coma or watching the latest season of the Voice or something equally pathetic and will stay there.
edit on 4/15/2013 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah, like they are going to post where and when on YouTube.

First of all 'without warning' is a given if you start a war.... and second, NK aren't in a position to strike and win.

And just before some loonies on ATS say the NK had something to do with Boston...wrong again.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm warning you I'm going to strike without warning

This sounds more like it came from the msm can of fantasy.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It called the rally a "monstrous criminal act."

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

"Our retaliatory action will start without any notice from now," the North said in a statement carried by its official news agency, KCNA.

Retalitory?
Without notice?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

OMG that's the funniest thing ever!!

Talk about acting like a a sub 10 year old!

Korg.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ronnie6657
I think this is new... www.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- North Korea turned up the temperature yet another degree on its neighbors Monday, warning that it would not give any advance notice before attacking South Korea.
North Korea said it was responding to insults from the"puppet authorities" in the South, claiming that there had been a rally against North Korea in Seoul, the South Korean capital. It called the rally a "monstrous criminal act."
North Korea said last month it was withdrawing from the armistice that put the Korean War on hold in 1953.

A monstrous crimminal act eh? He should talk. He and his regime are ALL guilty of crimes against humanity. He will need a good lawyer should he ever be put on trial for HIS crimes.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
no no THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY THE VERY LAST WARNING.......
no other warnings will be warned before the day of mighty reckoning....
When fire and brimstone i will call down upon you....i really really will...so better watch out

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I love that they issue a warning to warn that they won't be issuing warnings. Best Korea is the number one country in terms of natural hilarity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join