It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for “Drill”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Did a search, and only got 2 of the marathon threads as results with no mention of this. I just saw this article through Facebook, and figured I'd bring it to the attention of ATS:

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for “Drill”

“They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.”

edit on 15-4-2013 by Earthscum because: removed 'headline'

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

They had evidently got Intel that there was a possibility of an attack, so they was just running dogs through the area just for good measure. They was just telling people that it was a drill to avoid setting people on edge.

I would say there has been several terrorist attacks adverted by doing that. All these drills that they keep running are not drills, they are looking for real bombs, but they just don’t want to let people know how bad the situation really is.

Unfortunately they did not find the devices this time.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I wondered how long before weirdness stories started to surface. Seriously, though, is this guy a possible
Munchausen type? Must be s.o. on this site who can check this guy out in person.

They were probably using the dogs to find out if they could detect their own #.

There is a rumor that a Saudi National was under arrest. Maybe his sister was running the race in shorts.

Al Qaeda doesn't have to do anything, all they have to do is wait for DHS to get impatient.('
')
edit on 15-4-2013 by UMayBRite! because: Fill this out a little keep it from looking too flip...

edit on 15-4-2013 by UMayBRite! because: punctuation correction

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I was skimming through the other threads to see if anyone mentioned this or not (skimming being the key word). Only thing I've seen mentioned is that they used the dogs to find a 3rd unexploded device.

You're definitely right, it is unfortunate that they didn't find the devices in time to avert this tragedy.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I actually took a screen shot of that news article, just in case they decide to pull it later.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum it is unfortunate that they didn't find the devices in time to avert this tragedy.

or perfect, from the 'terrorist' point of view. whoever the supposed 'terrorists' are.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Great find OP

I asked about this in another thread:

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I wonder if there were any "drills" going down at the time of the explosion?

Just a thought.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course the usual suspects tried to turn it into a joke.

There is usually a drill happening when something like this happens
edit on 4/15/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
so if there was a drill going on..it sorta show us that the procedures and techniques do not work? why? are we the 'greatest most advandce nation of earth?' even tho this attack seems to be, despite the amount of dead an injured, an amaturish attack....the govt can not protect you? even if the recources are out doing a drill?..hmmmmm just things that make you go hmmmmmm......

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
When you talk about joke threads being turned into jokes, you don't mean threads like this do you?

Sorry about that, my bad, was a trick I learn t in Dauphin.

I think we will find that drills, dentist or otherwise are quite common place, take Winnipeg for instance, they are planned all week. It does not mean anything.

Nothing to see here. Just the same old tripe about the bad boogeyman government.

Its old, its Yawnsy.

Great find OP

I asked about this in another thread:

I wonder if there were any "drills" going down at the time of the explosion?

Just a thought.

Of course the usual suspects tried to turn it into a joke.

There is usually a drill happening when something like this happens
edit on 4/15/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Thanks for promoting my thread lil buddy

That thread did rather well, thanks for participating.

Have a star, on me

Yeah, nothing to see here...there are never drills happening when these attacks happen, never.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey no worries, its the least I can do for my little lady friend.

The thread went really well, to bad about the operation though.

Oh well, keep up the good work for me sweets.

Back on target here:

Did they find the missing drill yet?,there was some road work at third and Hastings it was probably buried by accident.

reply to post by lnfideI

Thanks for promoting my thread lil buddy

That thread did rather well, thanks for participating.

Have a star, on me

Yeah, nothing to see here...there are never drills happening when these attacks happen, never.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
I actually took a screen shot of that news article, just in case they decide to pull it later.

I am glad you did, I should have done the same. They have already edited the title and the content.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think they do it just to screw with the nutters. Nothing makes a nutter nuttier than someone altering a post.

Its OK, I got a screen capture of it as well.

They cant fool us.

I am glad you did, I should have done the same. They have already edited the title and the content.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here is the original article, I didn't crop it or anything, because I didn't want to ruin it's integrity... if that even matters lol

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't know, but if there weren't bomb dogs there, I'd be very suspicious. As far as someone on a bull horn screaming it's 'only a drill', who knows. People do strange things in a panic. Like trying to calm people down, that CAN NOT be calmed down. That's why they call it PANIC. Watch the video, some people start running, and some turn around and start moving towards the disturbance. Anyway, it's all on HD video now. We'll just have to wait until they let U.S. see it!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
No such thing as "coincidence"...

They always have a "drill" when they pull this crap, so evil.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

They always have drills all over the place - given that they often drill at likely targets why is it a surprise that a likely target is actually attacked??

That is what a freakin' likely target is - somewhere that has a higher than "average" probability of being attacked!!

They also have thousands of drills where no attacks that place.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Here is the original article, I didn't crop it or anything, because I didn't want to ruin it's integrity... if that even matters lol

I'm so glad you grabbed that before it was edited.
It's kind of a big deal, to say the least...
The comment section is very telling.
Well at least it is right now at 9:38 CST
in the US.

This kind of red herring always needs investigation.
Even ideas that this story may be a "plant" story
needs to be considered.
edit on 15-4-2013 by sealing because: more

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Originally posted by Earthscum it is unfortunate that they didn't find the devices in time to avert this tragedy.

or perfect, from the 'terrorist' point of view. whoever the supposed 'terrorists' are.

OR ...

"Perfect" for the false flag planners whoever "They" really are.

"Who" will get the "Blame" for this one I wonder.

And better yet......"WHO" will make MONEY this time ?

edit on Apr-15-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i realise that logical thinking is frowned upon is threads like these , but :

if as claimed this was a " false flag attack " why would the US authoritties deploy search teams and dog handlers at the site ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join