It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW TV SHOW!!! America's Got TAXES!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Had no idea where to put this,,

I have a cool thought, I hear,( cause I don't watch TV ) that Everyone seems in love with TV shows like America's got Talent,
and I thought WOW, this is how America could VOTE on Each and Every thing that Congress wants to pass into law, and Where the Tax Money YOU PAY Goes. And you voted on it,, just like On TV. Cool Huh?

I don't seem to be able to get it into anyone's head that they are paying for their own enslavement, so let's Hook em up to the Boob Tube,, they are there already,, so how about it. We make them decide LIVE from Smalltown USA where the BUCK STOPS.

They could have a theme song and everything,, (Imagine Justin Beber music playing"""Buck Stops here!! Can't you Hear it, now,,,, da buck Stops here.""

The Game is this,, RUN AN EFFECTIVE GOVERNMENT ON THESE TAX DOLLARS COLLECTED,,, hmmmm R U Smarder than a 5th gratter?

Let's have some examples. How about this one, Behind Door Number ONE

I will hand the floor over to Alan Caruba who wrote Obscene Government Waste

I am amazed,, stuff like OUR TAXES $2.6 million to train Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly;

I am drinking one for the whores,, and ain't paying the tab. WTF?
So, back to the Idea,,,
we have a show where everything that passes through to be paid for is voted on,,, Just TEXT **666

Just like in Hollywood!

Maybe the Congress person gets to be dunked in a tank of sharks or something to spice things up a bit.

How about it?

Behind Door Number TWO

National Science Foundation $350,000 gave a grant to Perdue University researchers waste some time at the local golf club and figure out how to improve your golf game. $350,000 is more than I make in a number of years,,,

AIN"T PAYING FOR IT. Gong sound or some other annoying sounding buzzer I can make go off from my Lazy Boy in front of the Tube,, watching my new favorite show.

AMERICA'S GOT TAXES

Oh,, I about forgot,,
Behind DOOR NUMBER 3

A FLAT TAX ,,, Same for everyone,, corporations are NOT PEOPLE,,, tax the Thing as such a corporation that needs to pay it's fair share.

AND A LOT MORE OVERSIGHT OF HOW TAX DOLLARS ARE WASTED. Because that what it is Waste,

then I might join in your sick game of Paying for your Own Enslavement by a Government Gone MAD.

Until then,, have fun,, I will be out on the golf course,,,, at Perdue that is,, with a couple of Chinese prostitutes having drinks on YOU.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
one problem... those shows are more rigged then the general elections... so nothing would change the only laws that would get passed are the same ones that already get passed..

WHile I do think it really is a good idea to have like an actual show on a channel that everyone can watch and also offer it on the internet for people who dont tv.. And they vote on everything rather then even having a congress I would go along with that.. The problem is just keeping it honest I think really it would make things even easier to be dishonest because then there is no congress person who can take the blame for what they do..

Everything would just be like well everyone voted so what can you do, but really who says anyone voted for anything, its only as good as the person who controls it, you really cant have any transparency no matter what system you have.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

And to those who win, they will receive a luxurious vacation, while being black bagged by Homeland Security at one of the numerous black op bases............

Being tortured and labeled a terrorist is complementary of course!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Another Point that can be brought up in the FIRST SEASON of the Game..

Vote Rigging!!

I didn't even think of that ,,, and so obvious!!!

You are correct,,, YOU ARE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD !!!

err,, I mean,, to the Back of the Room,,, you are not supposed to bring that up in polite company....

What do you think this is a Banana Republic??

That show is On Another Network

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

And to those who win, they will receive a luxurious vacation, while being black bagged by Homeland Security at one of the numerous black op bases............

Being tortured and labeled a terrorist is complementary of course!

I Love the Ideas everyone,, keep em coming!!

This could be the Tag line used in all the Commercials,,

"Being Tortured and Labeled a Terrorist is Complementary,,, of course!""

Love it,,, your hired as Promotion Exec!!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Let's Add some more Players to the Game,, and Our good friends at Reader's Digest did all the work for me on this one.

The took a look at government waste, and thought hey,, what about the hedge fund dudes!! They do real nifty paying only a capital gains tax,, NOT AN INCOME TAX like us Little people..

and Need we say OIL COMPANY and they have ton's more of players in the game.

Anyway,, good read for Info about my New TV show,,,, AMERICA's GOT TAXES

and it's spin off.. Previewed here by RD THE GOVERNMENT IS WASTING YOUR TAX DOLLARS

top topics

join