It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Originally posted by esdad71
Link

A Saudi national is in guarded condition at a local Boston hospital. When are we going to learn?

vestigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned. Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital. It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension. The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

I'm sorry for what I'm about to say, but for everyone's safety we have to profile. Although it's already being done on an unspoken, unwritten basis in most localities, intentions of such should be stated as policy. For instance, Israel profiles openly at airports, and there has never been a hijacking incident on an Israeli airline. Yes, it is a loss of a freedom, but I'm willing to concede that freedom to live a longer life without fear that a third world Saudi national is going to blow me up.

Or Homegrown American Government

If that's the case, we're all royally screwed.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded
[mo

They have one of the people that they are questioning (there are multiples) identified with backpacks on video. It is all now being suppressed like you are attempting.

edit on 15-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
OH, now its the saudis. Are we gonna go to war with terror again? How much of this can we handle? Anything new from the wonderfully truthful and honest government about this?

ps. my condolences for those who died, and their families.

Wanna know how to stop this? get involved. be proactive. question everything.

Don't worry, we won't go to war with the Saudis. Remember 19 of the 21 hijackers on 9-11 were Saudis and we went to war with Iraq instead. Somehow the gubment will tie this Saudi to North Korea and we'll then have a made up excuse for a pre-emptive strike on Un.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Why jump all over authorities when you don't have all the facts? There may be a very good reason they are questioning him.

What are you suggesting.. if anyone saw someone who is brown acting suspiciously, they should just ignore it? And I still don't get everyone's innate belief that they should be privy to all details of investigations, even AS they are taking place.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
and hes a suspect because.....?

hes brown?

EDIT: I mean... he can even be guilty, dont get me wrong... but... this suspicion is based on............?
edit on 15-4-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

I think its because the majority of bombing here in the US have been done by Nationals from other Countries......

MHO

Plus maybe his "burns" on his body will be the proof.

Innocent UNTIL proven guilty though.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Saudi oil has gained in value immensely since all the terrorism started....as well as it is being used up prodigiously by the military.....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

WTF do you mean suppressed like I am attempting...
Your link says potential not is.. That screen cap says nobody in custody....

They both say the same damn thing... Your OP is a lie, bring facts to the table or gtfo out... This is why things are hard to find out people put garbage out as fact and all it ends up is being nothing...

The answer to the question is... The cops arrested bla bla in connection with the bombing at the marathon and is being charged with 3 accounts of death and so on...

Not:

Well I think he is a potential suspect.. wtf is a potential suspect anyway?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Was just watching the Mass Gen triage press conference, and the hospital spokesman seems to have described the device as being 'claymore' like. No his words, mine. Supposedly, the device caused 'complex' injuries of the nature you observe when looking at triage of wounded exposed to an anti-personnel device - My words. A shaped charge device designed to focus damage against soft targets - human beings out in the open and unsuspecting - My words.. Also interesting to see FOX news characterize one of the talking heads on Hannity as a 'Former NY State Homeland Security Czar'. Of course the NKVD has Czars all over, don't you think we don't already know that about the 'SECRET' police ? Additionally, I understand the person formally known as the 'suspect' and now known as 'just that guy' is alive and the hospital he is at has a Secret Service Protection team in place for that individual. How interesting. When are they going to fly him out of the country back to Saudi Arabia? guess what's coming next? Again I ask. What does DHS know, RIGHT NOW? Remember this is a 'crime', and a law enforcement issue, not a National Security issue. One thing is obvious, the governments 'smoke making' machine is running full tilt. Remember, DHS has all of this on HD video. If DHS doesn't have all this on video, what the point of the DHS? Oh, right, those pesky citizens who think they have rights and aren't as dumb as a box of rocks, that's why we need the DHS. So, when does the blame game start?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
One more thing. I am glad the government is stating they 'believe' this is a terrorist incident. No Kidding. So do I. Listening to the replays of first responder radio traffic from today. Seems like the Boston PD had the incident under control, fairly quickly assessing the situation as an 'attack', as a matter of fact, you can hear law enforcement officers on the street saying so. Yes Mr. President, it was a terrorist attack. A crime has been perpetrated on the streets of Boston. What material evidence is the government withholding this time. This is not a National Security issue. When do your people start talking? We're waiting.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You are doing a real good job of trying to close this thread. I have already been warned for what I am not sure because I was not told.

Who is telling the truth then?

link

He was tackled at the scene after acting suspicious. He is the person of interset/suspect/the guy in the video that has not yet been released.

This article also mentions the second suspect and the Penske truck.

Boston police have issued a BOLO (Be On the Lookout) for a "dark-skinned" man seen driving a Penske rental truck, who reportedly tried to gain access to a restricted area near today's race.

These things happened. There are suspects. One is in a hospital. Where is the lie?

Because if you turn on FOXnews who you are quoting, they are saying right now, that Investigators are looking into a 20 year old Saudi National. Looking into /suspect. What is the difference? The police would make him a suspect when he is Miranda'd I guess but you are trying to attack grammar and tense not this attack. That is not Boston PD but DHS/FBI.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Reminder~~~~~~~~~~

Discuss the topic and not each other!!!!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

You mean like this one? I'm a Pagan, thanks for sticking up for me!

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution

edit on 15/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: Content - Looking or a good definition of hypocisy to send o the 'Supe-Mods'

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

What is a potential suspect? It means he is capable of being accused? And here you are demanding these lies be taken down when this shows you are not comprehending what is being presented.

The governor and the police chief did not say there were no suspects, they said they could not confirm. They contradicted themselves numerous times if you watch the video. It is an ongoing bombing investigation where there are now close to 160 injured after first reports of as few as 20. Tomorrow the death count could rise but we hope not. With that many injured based on odds it could happen.

Again, reading comprehension.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

edit on 15-4-2013 by wildtimes because: never mind. off topic parent brag.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Right, well, that link to the Post also claims that there are 12 dead and, not that I have a preference on which MSM source I believe less but.. te others are all still at 3. And this figure of 12 is from hours ago. Shrug.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andboycott

We will know in the morning according to the Police Chief.
I am sure they will be kicking in doors all night in Mass. It has already started...
edit on 15-4-2013 by esdad71 because: double check

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Way too easy getting this guy.... anyone else remember a guy who was caught really fast (in a movie threatre) after allegedly having killed someone important? *hint*

I mean... a saudi, what are the odds. I thought the US elite and the Saudis were still friends?

This will turn into a huge mess of lies and we will forget the poor people who died or lost someone in the explosions.
edit on 15/4/13 by flice because: (no reason given)

Great friends, one might even call us cohorts, which is why, even though all the 9/11 attackers and the alleged mastermind were Saudi Arabians, we bombed Afghanistan and invaded Iraq. Our interests in the region is for our oil companies and people who make money in that business. Saudi Arabia is our friend and we really like Dubai.

edit on 15-4-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
and hes a suspect because.....?

hes brown?

EDIT: I mean... he can even be guilty, dont get me wrong... but... this suspicion is based on............?
edit on 15-4-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

I think its because the majority of bombing here in the US have been done by Nationals from other Countries......

MHO

Plus maybe his "burns" on his body will be the proof.

Innocent UNTIL proven guilty though.

I don't know that that is true. How are we defining bombings?

To mind: the Sacco and Venzetti (sp?) bombings, weather underground, abortion bombings, OKC, unibomber, Atlanta Olympics...just went to wikipedia, they list a load more.

But by non-Americans? I can think of only the Pakistani guy and if I'm not mistaken, he was stopped. Other than that, I guess you could include the shoe bomber and underwear bomber, but that is perhaps broadening our definition, so now, would we include the Lockerbie plane too?

But as far as terrestrial bombers, looks like the majority are American by the strictest ethnic definition ("white" European-Americans.

Edit, I guess we could include the African embassy bombings, but you kind of would expect a certain profile over there. But would you then include the USS COle, but can that even be compared? And why put 9/11 in this league? If so, do we include Pearl Harbor?
edit on 15-4-2013 by Sphota because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

Tough Questions actually.

I should have said recently to clarify my point though.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Hello and welcome to the last 10 years.

We've been bombing, invading, occupying, drone striking, torturing for 10 years (forget about the prior wars and 100s of other assassinations, overthrows and puppet installations).

Something happens on the home front and people are "horrified".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join