It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So many Agricultural Fires everywhere ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Something strange attracted my attention it seems NASA suddenly takes allot of interest in agricultural fires almost in every region of the world? I cant really say what this means but its really weird that in April there are so many fires and some on the same day ... Do I see a pattern here?

Fires central America 11 April
Fires Nepal 13 April
Fires in Southeastern United States
Fires in Southeast Asia 7 April
Fires in India and Nepal 6 April
Fires in the Yucatan Peninsula
Fires in Victoria, Australia

Maybe it's Firefox I don't know,
Peace

edit on 15-4-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Been an unusual,well i say unusual as its never normally reported, amount of agricultural fires in scotland lately,arran feet deep in snow but fort william burning?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottishBiker420

It's certainly strange that the weather changes so fast in one week, Sunday we had 24 degrees a week earlier it was minus 3 degrees or so ...what's going on?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

s these dots appear in satellite images during April, the dry season and also planting season, these areas may either be wildfires that were caused by the dry, hot conditions or by lightning strikes

Weird that mostly lightning strikes happen when it's cloudy not? I mostly see clear skies around those dots?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Often there are fires in the spring prior to the growing season, to add nutrients to the soil for pastures, and to clear land for plowing. I can't speak for NASA being interested or if that is a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

But do different regions on earth have the same growing seasons as others? I mean do every part of the world have the four seasons at the same time?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by Iamschist

But do different regions on earth have the same growing seasons as others? I mean do every part of the world have the four seasons at the same time?

Of course not, that does not mean there is not a logical reason for the fires. One of your points was no clouds, are you saying there were no storms anywhere on earth that could have produced a lightening started fire? If it appeared I was accounting for all the fires, uh no I wasn't.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

top topics

join