It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver And Gold Down Down Down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by burntheships

WTF!!! You mean like a wealth tax (or estate tax while still alive LOL)?

Yes, it works like this: a limit to allowable 401k accounts, which forces
the money to be deposited elsewhere....Everything else will be taxed.

They surely wont announce haircuts
of course that could never happen in The U.S. /sarcasm

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

ya it was yours that i read

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
AS I have experienced in Iran , price fixing won't work. It is like punting a tree to stop the flood.

Demand and pressure tells us the price.

Opportunists and greedy wealthy people tell others the price.

There is an economic war in the world. We have seen it for long in Iran , you may see it too.

One side , the wealthy elites , the other side desperate greedy opportunist people.

Wealthy people are saying "come and get it" , other people are just begging and running.

And I am stuck between them.

my 2 cents.
edit on 15-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

In the end, it is going to come to confiscation of wealth that they deem to be
more than you "need"....

Yah, they will "trade" your 100 dollars for one of their "new" dollars. And call it a "New Deal". Then hand you a shovel and feed you for a days work.

This link makes it all sound so good...

FDR's New Deal

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Yah, they will "trade" your 100 dollars for one of their "new" dollars. And call it a "New Deal". Then hand you a shovel and feed you for a days work.

Yes. they can crash fiat currency, by leveraging them so,
That is why gold is such a problem as gold, silver and other
metals will always have value.

edit on 15-4-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

That is why gold is such a problem as gold, silver and other
metals that will always have value.

Agreed. Despite any little changes, the value has always been up. The world turns on metal. If it is not made of metal then it is made in a factory made of metal.

Of course they disguise this notion like they disguise zinc pennies under copper plating. Like they call metal salvaging yards "junk" yards or "scrap" yards. In our minds that is supposed to mean garbage or throw away.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Its theft, the crash just happens at the same time poor Cyprus has to sell their gold. You couldnt have timed it better could you?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
Its theft, the crash just happens at the same time poor Cyprus has to sell their gold. You couldnt have timed it better could you?

This. Says it all...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
great buying opportunity. Its forced manipulation as someone shorted it out, and is waiting for the rebound, we're in for a few ups and downs before this stabilizes.

in the mean time, keep stacking.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Feds Orchestrating Smash In Gold As Supply Of Physical Gold Declines

This is an orchestration (the smash in gold). It’s been going on now from the beginning of April. Brokerage houses told their individual clients the word was out that hedge funds and institutional investors were going to be dumping gold and that they should get out in advance.

The exchange value of the dollar is (being) threatened, and if that collapses the Fed loses control over interest rates. Then the bond market blows up, the stock market blows up, and the banks that are too big to fail, fail. So it’s an act of desperation because they’ve got to establish in people’s minds that the dollar is the only safe place, it is the only safe haven, not gold, not silver, and not other currencies

you are correct... the FED & the PPT were assisting JPM and other COMEX shorters... but the BRICS infrastructure bank sponsers done a sneaky trick and used massive money shorts to undercut the Fed Led manipulators out of their socks

Russia China India maybe S Africa/Brazil really kept buying gold-silver 'paper shorts' to break the back of the Fed banker cartel so as to demand delivery of Physical Gold in June.... the new finance system that will be replacing the USD & the petro dollar are seriously at work

its all over but the shouting

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Speaking of 401Ks ...yesterday (April 15) was the last day to put precious metals in a PM IRA account for the tax year 2012. I imagine that some people might have chickened out given the volatility.

In other PM News the CME announced Margin Hikes of 18-19% today for Gold, Silver and Platinum....that out to put a damper on speculative buying (bottom picking) at these levels. On the other hand we had record volume today in the Gold which adds weight to at least a temporary low on climactic volume.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

We probably should start watching the upcoming deliveries (tenders)...as most of the shorts obviously have no intention of delivering gold (in most futures markets only a very small percent of positions are held into delivery).

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Anyone seen the premiums on physical today?
Silver $9 over spot. not that you can actually buy any.
Nobody is selling physical. There is no market of size.

Seeing that 1 year's total global mine supply of gold was sold short in the past 2 days, I wonder who was on the other side of the trade? Somebody just went long 1 years global mine supply. I have my suspicions, and I also suspect they will be taking delivery.

Good luck with that. Anyone notice the LBMA had to settle a physical delivery in kind just last week?

I have a feeling that this is the final battle between paper and physical metals.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Sorry America,
You can't buy physical silver - it's all gone:
silverdoctors.com... s%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

top topics

<< 1   >>

join