It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq, Iran and Syria Prophesized In Obadiah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Everyone knows the scriptures, Im sure. Their interpretation is ALL correct. What is the Eagle, the USA - HMMM some say that many countries were represented as the eagle. So what was the Nest in the Sky? Well wasn't a space shuttle (nest) until recently.

Then who's hidden things are being searched out? HMMM Oil/Weapons of Mass destruction. This is said with an exclamation - showing how eager they are to find these HIDDEN things - seems like Iraq to me. It is not I that twist the scriptures, it is the 7th Day. I'm not making the scriptures to suit the current events, the current events are suiting the scriptures - filling in the blanks so to speak.

Until the Space Station - Nobody knew what a NEST IN THE SKY was? Now all else is falling into place. Until Iraq, Nobody thought a military siege and search for Hidden things would take place, but they did. Now there are two other countries that supposedly border Iraq that Shall be Attacked. Well it seems to me like these countries are Iran and Syria - I could be wrong, but - time will tell.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Everyone Likes their own interpretation

Everyone religiously inclined likes to interpret the scriptures. At first people were saying - There is no way Revelations can be interpreted (around 50's - 60's) it is a dream and too complicated.

Then in the 70's someone came and interpreted it saying these idiots - revelations means to "REVEAL". The E.C.M is the Beast it has 7 heads and 10 horns. The Euro, The G-7,8,9,10 Nations etc. Thus opening the 7th Seal.

Now I have said since 1997 that WWW = 666 from hebrew, arabic/aramaic numerology. This is the image of the beast that we shall not be able to buy or sell without. How do people respond - "We'll Revelations was written in Greek, You speak of Hebrew and Aramaic. " Doesn't it say let he who is Wise interpret this - ya idiots.

The WORLD - WIDE - WEB tells you that this is a WEB - to attrack/capture insects (you drones) - and World Wide (None shall escape). And then E-commerce (Buy or Sell). So Many are blinded by the light.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.

3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock
(Cavemen/Europe), whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? (Defeat Air Superiority)

4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle (USA), and though thou set thy nest among the stars (Space Station), thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

5 If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave some grapes? (Take till you had enough)

6 How are the things of Esau (Iraq) searched out! how are his hidden things sought up! (Oil/Weapons of Mass Destruction - Boy is the U.S. looking for them)

7 All the men of thy confederacy (Opec) have brought thee even to the border (Iraq): the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him�.(If only you knew)

18 And the house of Jacob (Syria) shall be a fire (Gods Spirit), and the house of Joseph (Iran) a flame(Gods Spirit), and the house of Esau for stubble (Iraq), and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau(Iraq); for the LORD hath spoken it.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ankh
Everyone knows the scriptures, Im sure. Their interpretation is ALL correct. What is the Eagle, the USA - HMMM some say that many countries were represented as the eagle. So what was the Nest in the Sky? Well wasn't a space shuttle (nest) until recently.

Then who's hidden things are being searched out? HMMM Oil/Weapons of Mass destruction. This is said with an exclamation - showing how eager they are to find these HIDDEN things - seems like Iraq to me. It is not I that twist the scriptures, it is the 7th Day. I'm not making the scriptures to suit the current events, the current events are suiting the scriptures - filling in the blanks so to speak.

Until the Space Station - Nobody knew what a NEST IN THE SKY was? Now all else is falling into place. Until Iraq, Nobody thought a military siege and search for Hidden things would take place, but they did. Now there are two other countries that supposedly border Iraq that Shall be Attacked. Well it seems to me like these countries are Iran and Syria - I could be wrong, but - time will tell.

I think the hidden thing might be something else besides oil. This is the birthplace of civilization were talking about here. Can you find a site or a reference to these scriputres. I have never heard of them

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
ANKH BAAAAAAAAAA!

Mark My Words:

I Am the Most Loved, the Most Beautiful, and the Most Special True Son of the Mother Godess, through Myself! Alive on Earth Right Now 9

after dec 21 2012
all you geneticly and spiritually inferior, lower than low small dicked white boys, you lower than low scum of scum, cowards who pose as kings! You will be Wiped out and you Will All Burn in the Fires of Hell where you Belong! Mark My Words
all the spirtual and physical lions will rise!

and I will Rise with the 5th SUN, I Am The 5th Son!

Sampaul Rattan
9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

new topics

top topics

join