It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well guys, if this is the trigger then things are going to go downhill at a rappid pace. Good luck to all of you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
So as I stated in that short lived post.. Is this a carefully engineered distraction of the drop in gold prices today?

Gold prices? No, I would think TPTB would be exstatic about gold values dropping, actually. It makes the dollar suddenly appear worth a crap. I was actually thinking this is the type of incident which could easily see the TSA and all thier little toys and Fondle-You parties move from the airports to the sidewalks in the near future.

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

IMO, if this was planned, whoever did it fits the description of terrorist. Rather domestic or foreign.

And IMO that's putting the cart before the horse.

I did say IF. And if it was planned, what else would you call it?

link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by FidelityMusic

It is a terrorist attack. CNN live and BBC live are saying more devices are elsewhere, with one other device found in the hotel!

So now begs the question, foreign, domestic, or false flag?

link   
Well any thing that explodes in cities after 9/11 and threats from radical islam groups is going to take major precautions for now on.They still don't know yet for100% sure.
However from eyewitnesses it does seem to appear a terror attack.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wolf just said on CNN that they don't know what caused the explosion.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If N. Korea is even slightly implicated, we could see a repeat of 9.11/Iraq...

The nation will be pissed and easy to lead.

link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Considering there were 2, I think might even be foreign, or more sophisticated domestic. Not sure how big the event was, was it a big enough thing to be targetted by a foreign group?

link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I'm going with false flag, not because I have evidence, just because. My second choice would be homegrown. All the same, get ready for troops in all the major Cities. Hopefully this isn't the start of marshal law...

link   
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

I did say IF. And if it was planned, what else would you call it?

Not going to call it anything an hour after the fact.

Old school:

The What: 2 explosions
The Where: Boston Marathon.

Leaving the conjecture for others.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In the words of Shepherd Smith. "We are in the midst of a terrorist attack." In the midst, with other devices being reported elsewhere. Not feeling too good about this one.

link   
FNC is talking 'ball bearings' in the bombs.

link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

Are you serious??

Was society ever a utopia?? People clamour so much when terrible occurrences happen and say "oh, the times we live in - so much evil!" What they don't seem to forget is that "evil" has always existed as long as humanity. The difference now is that we can do much more damage due to tech and deadlier weapons. But society was never a utopia.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by FidelityMusic

It is a terrorist attack. CNN live and BBC live are saying more devices are elsewhere, with one other device found in the hotel!

I think it is way to early to speculate anything and I think assuming anything based on very small pieces of information. Deny ignorance by gathering the information first, as it happens.

Does anyone have a running timeline with sources?

link   

Originally posted by redoubt
If N. Korea is even slightly implicated, we could see a repeat of 9.11/Iraq...

The nation will be pissed and easy to lead.

If a whole country was involved it would have been bigger, and in Washington more likely. Although NK did seem to like marathons, and they also wanted to target Austin?

I think it was either foreign, or domestic terrorism. May be foreign, if it was a big enough event, and Patriots day et. Especially if there are more devices.

link   
The market in general is down today... fyi

So is this some kid or what????? This happening today centering around 'today' is... wierd.

Maybe theyre going to place blame on the 'Patriots'... Constitution upholding citizens???? idk...
edit on 15-4-2013 by AnonLover because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I agree with you there, that was just the other big news story of the day and hey, what can I say? I'm a "conspiracy theorist". I theorize once coincidence shows it's face.

I think these explosions happening directly AT the finish line of the Boston Marathon answers the question of deliberate or not for me. They may still try and explain it as an error or some kind of gas leak but I would doubt that still. The way the media is talking on TV though it has all the trappings of a so-called terrorist attack.

We shall see
edit on 15-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Another device reported in hotel according to Fox.

If these are timed to go off within seconds of each other, that's an age old crappy trick to do. People running from the primary explosion get caught up in the secondary. Been caught up in them myself.

Sick people.

CX.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My fellow ATS'ers... we've all been waiting for this.
Where this came from becomes secondary to what comes next.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

False flag, without a doubt. Watch them gleefully gut what's left of the Bill of Rights.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join