It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Psyop shill has already reported your link to that Facebook page and its been taken down....go figure save that screne shot all. Also suggest that it be mass sent to all alternative media sites.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Pinkorchid because: edit

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
[SNIP]

There are several FB pages up with similar titles, all with really weird dates on them... There's even one up that is dated January 31 2013. This dude made a page on Saturday and it wasn't popular, so he simply changed the name to exploit the tragedy....
edit on 16-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed nested quote

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Will wait for more information to become available.

As always, I advocate peace and feel awful for the victims. Sure would be nice if people could stop killing other people. For reasons overt of clandestine.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So 3 Americans are killed in a bombing, and all hell breaks loose?

But this is ok.....

US bomb kills 30 at Afghan wedding

WHY is it a BIG deal when Americans get killed? What makes their lives so much more special than everyone else in the world?

The whole "those poor souls in Boston" thing is about to make me puke!

Maybe if you're to cry a river, you can do it for these unlucky souls who got in the way in Iraq....

Utter fail to the people of America! If you would take a short look at what is really going on in the world, you would see that there is a boat load more going on than 9/11 or Boston....

edit on 15-4-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ok, so here is something strange.

I posted about this event on my FB feed and it said MK Ultra strikes again. Another false flag to remove our remaining Freedoms.

So, my friends commented in agreement.

Then I suddenly get a friend request from some suspicious looking guy in Cairo, Egypt. I of course deny the request.

Here is where it gets more weird. FB did not ask me if I knew the person after I denied the friend request. Nor, did he show up in hidden requests as most denials normally do.

I have a theory, but I want to hear from you all first.

Today shows major patterns to past events of this scale. From the market to location, date, to suddenly having a suspect so quickly.
I'm sitting back watching for more patterns.

I am sad people were hurt and lost their lives today.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

For some of us, every death is a tragedy. You're not the only one who thinks so. But right now, in both cases, compassion will do more good than anger in my opinion. Though I understand your feelings.

Peace.
edit on 4/15/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Has anyone posted the numerology surrounding today?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is a few of the videos that I assume people are refering to.
Just thought i'd add them.

(Disclaimer:I dont know what to think about the events,this is just adding to the ongoing discussion)

Infowars Reporter Asks if Boston Bombing was False Flag at Press Conference

Boston Bombing False Flag, Here Is Proof

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAsleep

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Guess you did not go read the page did you

www.facebook.com...

Now THIS is bizarre. A few minutes ago I posted a link to a FB page called "Thoughts Go Out To All Involved In The Boston Explosions." The page was created TWO DAYS AGO. Within a couple of minutes, not only did the page disappear, but so did my links to that page! But guess what? While I still had the page up on my screen, I PHOTOGRAPHED it. Better copy and send this around now, because something is very, very wrong here......

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

How funny! I just looked out my window and noticed a couple stars that were twinkling abnormally. Could something be happening in Iowa?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Your doing a great job documenting this psyop.

-they leave one explosive undetonated to frame up the patsy.
-another planned "drill" just like newtown
-suspicious packages
-metropolitan east coast city( prime target for a state sponsored psyop)
-women,children and older victims(increases threat factor).
-news repeats "ring wing extremist".
-sewer stream media shows gore on national broadcast

Could the old man falling down be the trigger for the terrorist to send the signal to the explosive device.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by Xaphan

How funny! I just looked out my window and noticed a couple stars that were twinkling abnormally. Could something be happening in Iowa?

Poke fun all you want. You can't deny the pattern of highly prized occult numbers that surround these type of tragedies.
If the pattern repeats itself at least we know for sure who us behind it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Ok here a weird one from Face book

www.facebook.com...

So now who actually plan this ??????????????

It takes about 1 minute to set up a facebook page. how is that werid. ?what is strange about it.

Because the page was created on Saturday
that two day's ago
pay attention

You realise how easy it is to change a page name AFTER you have created the page..
Pay Attention. This has been discussed to death.

Guess you did not go read the page did you

www.facebook.com...

Now THIS is bizarre. A few minutes ago I posted a link to a FB page called "Thoughts Go Out To All Involved In The Boston Explosions." The page was created TWO DAYS AGO. Within a couple of minutes, not only did the page disappear, but so did my links to that page! But guess what? While I still had the page up on my screen, I PHOTOGRAPHED it. Better copy and send this around now, because something is very, very wrong here......

That quote is a very good example of a person who simply does not understand the fact that you can have an existing page created at any point (in this case, Saturday) and rename it to whatever you want, all with no change in the Joined Facebook date.

Example - I could create a page titled "I hate Elmo". A week later, someone shoots my neighbor and I change the name of the page to "In Memoral - My Neighbor". If you look at the About page or in the timeline, you are still going to see the Joined Facebook date of one week earlier. Unless you choose to put something on there and leave it there, it will have no indication of the previous name of the page.

See, we can ALL be professional Facebook psychics!
edit on 15-4-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is a stretch,but its out there,so,I figured I'd throw this out to you guys.
And dont shoot the messenger!
Its not me promoting this theory,just presenting it.
Well have at it.

Exposed: Boston Bombing Strange Anomalies, Controlled Explosion Drill, Rooftop

And here's the Family Guy episode he is refering to.
www.tv.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by Black_Fox because: SpELLiNg

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Some terrible news coming in that Massachusetts General Hospital has had to perform several amputations. (CBS Boston).

Also, the President has announced the closure of Boston's Emerson College tomorrow (Emerson College Twitter).

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I did,as well as biorhythm and a sine wave algorithm that I worked out.

But I went back to show my uncle and it was removed, so was all the posts.

I hate when that happens.

peace.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So what's the deal on this 'suspect' guy? He is from Saudi Arabia, 20 years old, and here on a student visa..

just wondering what activities are deeming him a 'person of interest'....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

That quote is a very good example of a person who simply does not understand the fact that you can have an existing page created at any point (in this case, Saturday) and rename it to whatever you want, all with no change in the Joined Facebook date.

Example - I could create a page titled "I hate Elmo". A week later, someone shoots my neighbor and I change the name of the page to "In Memoral - My Neighbor". If you look at the About page or in the timeline, you are still going to see the Joined Facebook date of one week earlier. Unless you choose to put something on there and leave it there, it will have no indication of the previous name of the page.

See, we can ALL be professional Facebook psychics!
So, you are saying that Elmo might have planned the TERRORIST attack in Boston? Are you sure that’s not a false flag for something bigger? Last I heard, he was hanging out on Sesame Street?

I’m sooo confuzzed!

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join