It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
Everyone constantly posting about "suspicious packages" as if it's urgent breaking news - you do realise that *every* unattended bag will be reported and treated as suspicious, right?

Stop getting so excited - "it's over".
edit on 4/15/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

You sure seem to have all of the answers. "Its Domestic" "Its Over" etc...

Why not just let people post what they want. If you do not want to participate, then don't. It is "not over" my friend. It has just begun.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
Everyone constantly posting about "suspicious packages" as if it's urgent breaking news - you do realise that *every* unattended bag will be reported and treated as suspicious, right?

Stop getting so excited - "it's over".

While I value your opinion, this is a thread on the bombings and its continuing with current actions. Im not saying that there are tons of bombs, I am just reporting what is being said on the scanner. Keeping people up to date. If LEO and bomb squad feel it neccesary to respond to it, then I feel that it is relevant.

As for everyone ran and left their bags, there are bags reported all over the city, seperate from the ones that ran.

I dont see the harm in posting the packages from the scanner as you never know, one may still be active.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
did the Justin TV scanner just go down?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by evarei

No went to commercial, try reloading it

Justin TV scanner link
edit on 15-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Okay, well here's my opinion. I think this is a false flag operation, attempting to get radical gun control
into place. Their biggest opposition is the NRA and Right Wing Supporters of the Second Amendment,
Now, This all started with Sandy Hook, and ever since then, they've been on the gun control bandwagon,
but realize the resistance would probably start a civil war. The Boston Marathon this year was in
commemoration of the Sandy Hook Massacre, and 2nd amendment pro-activists will be blamed on this
bombing. even it is being said that some of the victims families from Sandy Hook were in attendance at the marathon. They are trying to swing, the people to supporting taking away the 2nd amendment right, and vilify
those who support the 2nd amendment. That's my story and I'll probably be sticking to it.

Rebel 5.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
Okay, well here's my opinion. I think this is a false flag operation, attempting to get radical gun control
into place. Their biggest opposition is the NRA and Right Wing Supporters of the Second Amendment,
Now, This all started with Sandy Hook, and ever since then, they've been on the gun control bandwagon,
but realize the resistance would probably start a civil war. The Boston Marathon this year was in
commemoration of the Sandy Hook Massacre, and 2nd amendment pro-activists will be blamed on this
bombing. even it is being said that some of the victims families from Sandy Hook were in attendance at the marathon. They are trying to swing, the people to supporting taking away the 2nd amendment right, and vilify
those who support the 2nd amendment. That's my story and I'll probably be sticking to it.

Rebel 5.

Sounds like a new topic for you to start a thread on....a spin-off of this one.

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What other events can be a follow on attack. I see the boston bruins have a game tonight. Anyone see other events todays or tommorow that could be targets near Boston

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Why would the Navy send a bomb unit team to Boston?

You would have Boston's bomb squad and I am sure FBI has a heavy bomb unit in the area but I can't remember ever seeing a Navy bomb unit team being sent?

bigstory.ap.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The Boston NHL game has been cancelled.

2nd

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
What other events can be a follow on attack. I see the boston bruins have a game tonight. Anyone see other events todays or tommorow that could be targets near Boston

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
what ever happened to the good ol' terrorists of the 70's..that proudly stood up and said 'we did this attrocity'?....i wonder what country the u.s. will now send our over stretch military into for another 10 year war? maybe this time it will be ....america

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
happened the same day as one of the biggest gold and silver sell offs in history! stock markets are crashing like crazy right! which headline do you think the MSM is gonna run with? same ole story every time....

And surprisingly, the day before 911 Rumsfeld admitted to losing touch with $22 billion ... or how much was that?

Do you all remember when that was a lot of money?

Good point, $22 billion is a drop in the bucket now haha. Hmm.
edit on 15-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have a bad feeling , they are not done yet.

I have a bad feeling about this one, hope there is not more bombs.

The subject they have in custody should be water boarded for any Intel they have.

Or just let me walk in the room with my ball bat. They'd give up their mother.

Originally posted by clearmind
what ever happened to the good ol' terrorists of the 70's..that proudly stood up and said 'we did this attrocity'?....i wonder what country the u.s. will now send our over stretch military into for another 10 year war? maybe this time it will be ....america

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Oh, pish posh. It IS over. We'll all probably forget about it in a few days. A movie script does not go on forever you know...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Because back then they were terrorists. Now, its all smoke & mirrors.

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

At least in that case your People may finally awake, and no other country would be bombed to oblivion...
Not saying it'd be good, off course.
But something's gotta give..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
The subject they have in custody should be water boarded for any Intel they have.

And if he turns out to be innocent, would you be willing to get tortured?
You know, for balance's sake?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Your comment has already been posted on another thread. In the future please use the search feature before posting.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaman1983
Why would the Navy send a bomb unit team to Boston?

You would have Boston's bomb squad and I am sure FBI has a heavy bomb unit in the area but I can't remember ever seeing a Navy bomb unit team being sent?

bigstory.ap.org...

Good question, why indeed. I'm told Boston has one of the best bomb teams in the nation.

bigstory.ap.org...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Obama: Government 'will increase security around the United States as necessary'

Washington, DC, police chief says "you will see visible increase in [police] presence' as precaution after Boston."

Okay, I'm starting to get the picture.

Welcome to Martial LAW

link   

Haven't posted on these threads, but thanks for the posts. What I thought earlier is that whoever did this probably mailed letters to the media and others postmarked before the events (maybe mailed yesterday, maybe earlier today at a post office where the mail is postmarked early). In that way they "prove" it was them and not somebody taking credit. With three events, as well as two others found but not exploded, this likely is more than a "lone wolf", but probably organized by a few people. Which means they will be caught - once two people know something like this they don't trust each other and/or one of them will get "drunken mouth" and brag about it (even if it's several years in the future, but more likely several days. Drunken mouth usually gets them, especially when a huge award is publicized which surely will occur in this case.).

link   
I live in the Boston area and this was extremely terrifying for me.
I've seen multiple posts on my facebook wall that are making very cruel jokes about it, its so upsetting.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join