It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
False flag! "Counter-terrorists squad". What a #ing joke. This is all social conditioning and engineering to get you ready for this # to happen all the time. Once more bombings happen we will have fewer civil liberties. curfew anyone? It's going to start getting 1984 real fast folks.

But this isn't even the scariest part.

Just imagine being picked up by one of those eagle drones at the middle-end part of the video.

God damnit all of this stinks. But what stinks more is that people on a conspiracy website are starting to lose their critical thinking skills and honestly think it's "domestic terrorism."

Oh no!! Not the TERRROWWIISTTTSSS!!!!!! Wake up for Christsakes! Domestic terrorism is used as a tool to strip you of your civil liberties and turn this country into an Orwellian nightmare. Look at McVeigh and the FIRST World Trade Center bombing in '93. Look at the Gulf of Tonkin and 9/11. False flags have been used since Roman times, they're not going to stop any time soon!
edit on 15-4-2013 by Kang69 because: video

link   

O say can you see by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare,
the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night
that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Regardless of whoever did this - I DO NOT surrender.

link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

Yeah trying to figure out what they are talking about. One officer sounded shocked and said "wow they are really treating this like the real deal", "ok calming down now and watching".

Treating what like the real deal?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Based on my Facebook, that picture of the onlooker standing on the roof before the explosion has gone viral.

I doubt he has anything to do with it but imagine if he did. Caught on candid camera

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Dont know, pilot said lowering altitude but cant zoom in any more? I heard the real deal talk too but not sure what context its in

link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Yeah trying to figure out what they are talking about. One officer sounded shocked and said "wow they are really treating this like the real deal", "ok calming down now and watching".

That raised my eyebrows too!!!

link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

I don't think he has anything to do with it. The picture clearly shows everyone has not yet "reacted" to the explosion. A person walking on the roof of a building over a major public event does not seem out of the ordinary to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
Disgusting messages from the Westboro Baptist Church:

what a bunch of sick A holes
edit on 15-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by drakus

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Hi guys and girls checking in from the UK. Can someone basically round up the facts of what has happened in Boston like put it in bullet points. I'm reading about a Saudi nation being arrested? I've just got in from meal and to be honest I don't have the time to read through 20 pages and my mrs is demanding attention. I don't usually do this I like to have a read but if someone can briefly sum up what happened would be great

1. Two bombs exploded at Boston Marathon
  2. Media are reporting 3 dead, 50+ injured
  3. More bombs were found in different places
  4. A third bomb MAY have exploded at a local library
  5. There is a suspect being held at a nearby hospital

Thank you get much sir for your kind reply apologies for being lazy I saw 20 odd pages and did t have the time especially with the mrs in my ear

link   
reply to post by Saorsainn

Okay, did I hear them mention Blackhawks earlier?

link   

Originally posted by Saorsainn

Originally posted by SpaDe_

That raised my eyebrows too!!!

Was this when they mentioned the code 13?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Your government will continue regardless of "false flags" because you guys do nothing but shout

edit
If this was a false flag and you have proof that other false flag attacks have been performed by your government you would think you would do something...how long will you let them continue?
edit on 15-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by YayMayorBee
reply to post by PatriotGames2

I don't think he has anything to do with it. The picture clearly shows everyone has not yet "reacted" to the explosion. A person walking on the roof of a building over a major public event does not seem out of the ordinary to me.

Still, I expect the FBI would really like to talk to him, to rule out his involvement. Or he might have seen something, being high and overlooking the whole area.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: typo

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Dude I read sky news and bbc news already I was simply asking the community of ATS in case something else had popped up with some users listening to police scanners that may of had more information that the MSM are giving out

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
Obama adressing the nation in 20 minutes.

Can't wait to see what he has to say about the largest "terrorist" attack on US soil in 12 years.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Seeing on the news now that police comminssioner has said they have no suspect in custody, so make of that what you will

link   
Obama to deliver speech imminently.

link   
This from the bbc update thingy

Police Commissioner Ed Davis says the area around the finish line will be closed for 24 hours while police investigate. He adds that reports police have a suspect in custody are inaccurate.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
President Obama about to address the Nation within 2 minutes

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Saorsainn

In the Mayor's News Conference just moments ago, a reporter stated that the Boston Globe reported that their was a training event earlier today and asked whether this was related. The Mayor did not deny the activity and said one did not have to do with the other. Perhaps this is what these guys were referring to. I do find it odd that once again, there's a training event on the same day as a terrorist attack. Either these are extremely coincidental, these guys train every day, or there's something more sinister going on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join