It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
CAUTION:

MATURE CONTENT
fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net...

Wouldn't that person be on a gurney?

It is a really strange photo.

I thought that, some of the colour of the suff on the guys face looks out of place... like make up or something, and wouldnt the guy be in more pain/ shock?
I'm not saying its fake by any means but my initial reaction was that it looked a little wrong

link   

Originally posted by Senduko
reply to post by magma

Obviously fake, wheelchair clean ( no blood ), no blood trail, and I imagine his face/clothes would be splashed with tissue and such.

Its like the osama bin photo's who has the time to do this stuff lol.

Really, have you ever seen a amputation by traumatic means. I am a paramedic and ex military. I have seen amputations from accidents and IED's where the limbs werent gushing blood as the bodies mechanism clamps down the blood vessels as a response. If a tourniquet isnt applied the blood vessels will relax and patient will bleed out. If you notice above the knee the white thing is a tourniquet

As for the not being on a gurney, in a mass casuality event you use what you got
edit on 15-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm listening to Boston Police Fire and EMT on the scanner now and they're describing "a Trader Joe bag in front of an empty trash can with a solar panel on it" and also I just heard them report 2 more suspicious packages in front of a building, and just now another black backpack being reported by a cop who is now evacuating. Trying to hear for locations.
edit on 15-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Thank you, what about N.K's satelite going over the U.S? Any possibility that the satelite and not cell phones set those bombs off? What if a N.K is using that satelite to get phone coverage?

That satellite is tumbling and hasn't had a signal sent or received yet, so pretty unlikely. Different than cell phone, but could be sat phone, but again, not tumbling as it is, or without any transmissions.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
From the Boston Globe Twitter Account 3:53 PM 15 Apr 13....
The Boston GlobeVerified account@BostonGlobe
BREAKING NEWS: Police will have controlled explosion on 600 block on Boylston Street
1,589Retweets
3:53 PM - 15 Apr 13

Source: twitter.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by Placater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko

Obviously fake, wheelchair clean ( no blood ), no blood trail, and I imagine his face/clothes would be splashed with tissue and such.

Did the possibility not cross your mind that maybe he didn't need a wheelchair, until afterwards?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

I've also got it on. and a military EOD??

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by sulaw

JFK libary incident is not related, its been reported as
a fire in a mechancal room.

JFK Library Official: Fire Not Related To Marathon Explosions
www.dotnews.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

No, story changed. It was an explosion and related.

link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
CAUTION:

MATURE CONTENT
fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net...

That picture is fake.

Real picture:

Edit - Wait a second...

edit on 4/15/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

Its not that I don't believe it, but it seems unlikely. Really that wound would still drip blood even if it was tide of. There is no blood on his clothes hands or anything. The fact the are letting the foot hang instead of using that thing so u can lay your foot horizontal ( which makes more sense when u want someone to stop from bleeding to death ).

That's all i"m saying, no disrespect to you people

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart
reply to post by PatriotGames2

I've also got it on. and a military EOD??

EOD = bomb squad

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
"A military style duffel bag has been dropped off at Beth Israel hospital ER..." - Boston PD and Fire on the scanner

God that doesn't sound good. They don't seem to be responding too fast. They just said they're getting a team together to go over there.

Seriously if these are all suspicious packages or connected in some way there are a lot of them and whether whoever is responsible is successful at their plan or not this seems like a full scale attack.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
how long till its schools and hospitals.

this is insanity.

link   
Breaking News Citing a US intelligence official, the Associated Press reports two more explosive devices have been found at the Boston Marathon and are being dismantled.

BBC News LIVE

link   
reply to post by evarei

Yes I see, they are requesting one for a Mililtary bag left in ER..

link   
Thats NYC no?

2nd

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
"A military style duffel bag has been dropped off at Beth Israel hospital ER..."

God that doesn't sound good.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

what? the place is in chaos, the guy is being taken from the scene by any means necessary. What are you talking about... the explosions were low level, how can you even make such assumptions about blood? what on earth is it that you are suggesting? that it's a fake photo? some people appear to have no concept of reality?

edit on 15-4-2013 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
"A military style duffel bag has been dropped off at Beth Israel hospital ER..." - Boston PD and Fire on the scanner

God that doesn't sound good.

Seriously if these are all suspicious packages or connected in some way there are a lot of them and whether whoever is responsible is successful at their plan or not this seems like a full scale attack.

Source?

link   
This will keep on happening, they want army and drones over the streets. This is the only agenda here.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

The Radio scanner.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join