It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jansy
And then, of course, it could be someone wanting it to LOOK as if it's pro-gun, Tea Party, right-wingers...or whatever.

I don't think I trust anybody anymore.

It is bound to end up no matter whoever did it that a conspiracy is at work to frame one side or the other.

I think the gun issue is seen by whoever did it as an act by the government to take away their freedom, they might not be pro gun per se, but just plain old anti government.

It must be a group of people I'd think for multiple bombs in different locations.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Man on the roof. Security perhaps? Thats weird. But they did say there was a lot of security personelle there. Including National Guard, federal etc.

link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Interesting pic.

link   
Prediction: The culprits(s) is/are "Homegrown Terrorists", and this will be used to remove all things that go boom from the hands of Americans. It will be paraded about in the news for at least the next 6 months, riding on the back of the Newtown shooting, using the blood of the innocent victims as political fodder as they push their agendas through state and federal legislatures. It will also allow letter agencies to further invade citizen privacy without warrants and with bigger computer surveillance systems, all paid for with citizen tax dollars.

Fear, fear, fear and more fear. Suck it up and don't watch China selling off paper gold today and buying up physical gold, copper and grains at bargain basement prices.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Google search came up with a fire at JFK library, not explosion. Apparently fire not related to Boston explosion.

link   
Reports saying a "suspect" has been Id'd.

Confirm please..

link   
I have to say that whoever designed these bombs is inexpirenced

I watched the videos and you see small explosions with lots of white smoke. That leads me to believe that the propellant burned more than exploded. This could of been a lot worse had they had knowledge.

The close proximity of all those people to those explosions could of resulted in larger numbers of deaths

link   
Suspect has been i'd at a boston hospital. -fox

link   
If man does not catch them, we both know that there is someone at the end of the line that will.

For all the people who ran to help, in the face of danger.chaos and traumatic gore, you are very brave and what exemplifies a hero.

True hearts of what America is.

Originally posted by Destinyone
Witness on FOX reporting many legs blown off due to ground level explosions. It makes me sick. what is so wrong with some people that they do this....He said it looks like a war zone in Tel Aviv or Baghdad. Witness is VET.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I just got a notification saying police are "guarding" a suspect at the hospital in Boston..

Maybe one of them got caught up in his own blast? If there really are as many more bombs as it looks then not only was this supposed to be big but I doubt it was simply one person.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
21:37 BREAKING NEWS Citing a US intelligence official, the Associated Press reports two more explosive devices have been found at the Boston Marathon and are being dismantled.

source: bbc live feed

link   
Has there been any unusual stock market activity today like on 911 - heavy shorting of shares etc prior to the act.

link   
IF this was an intentional attack, then apparently maximum casualties was not the actual goal. If that was the intent, you would think they would not have chosen a day & location during which there is an enormous amount of additional paramedics standing by.

link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
I just got a notification saying police are "guarding" a suspect at the hospital in Boston..

Maybe one of them got caught up in his own blast? If there really are as many more bombs as it looks then not only was this supposed to be big but I doubt it was simply one person.

I'm wondering how they determined a suspect do quickly and amongst all the chaos. Consider me skeptical.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Link??? I've searched BBC, can't find anything on this..

link   
You were raising a possibility that does not add up, like a lot of your threads here, you got put into your place yet again.

No laughing matter for me. No drills either, but nice try.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by lnfideI
Yes, a few blocks around the corner, there is a dentists office, they were using Drills.

Thanks.

Edit: now they found unexploded ordnance this seals the fate of who ever did this, they will now be caught 100% no doubt about it.

Getting just one bomb in tact is a BIG bonus for law enforcement.

quote]Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I wonder if there were any "drills" going down at the time of the explosion?

Just a thought.

edit on 15-4-2013 by lnfideI because: ~~~~ __/) ~~~~~~

Real classy "Infidel"

Leave it to you to try and turn this into a laughing matter

In case you aren't aware, the majority of the time when incidents like this happen, there are "drills" taking place, I was raising a simple possibility.

link   
reply to post by neoholographic

It would be more suspicious if someone was looking over the edge at the explosion. Someone would be more likely a safe distance and watching as to detonate when the most people are around the detonation site

link   

Originally posted by neo96
Reports saying a "suspect" has been Id'd.

Confirm please..

I have to say I always get really suspicious when suspects are apprehended almost immediately after the fact - Lee Harvey Oswald, the miraculous passports on 911, and now a bomber caught within a hour or so of the event?

link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Gold is dropping... That's about it...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join