It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

rmbr that video of Saudis dancing when 9/11 went off?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by colonelblake
reply to post by phalanx001

im saying why was there heightened security there to begin with unless "they" knew something was going to happen? cripes, fbi, national guard, bomb dogs, potus on tv, I put on tinfoil hat.

What is being reported is that the FBI had suspicions of something happening and had briefed the local Police to be on the lookout.
*snip*

Ah, hadn't heard that. Maybe that had something to do with that woman reported to have told some runners they would die if they ran? That would certainly be something that would get law enforcement attention, if they were aware beforehand.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted previously but do the men in these two photos look similar to you?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Just regarding the "other bombs", i have read a report quoting a Police official saying that they think of the 7 packages they initially suspected as possible bombs only 2 were actually bombs - the others being things like bags left behind in the chaos. I will post the link if i find it again (reading up a large variety of sources so pinning it down may take a while).

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

There appears to be a flash coming from the church spire in the distance.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Flavian

rmbr that video of Saudis dancing when 9/11 went off?

What has that got to do with anything?

Are you saying that because a few Saudis danced when 9/11 happened that all Middle Eastern people are fair game?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Berty981

No way to know, with only the back of a head visible in the one, but I hadn't seen that the man on the roof hadn't been IDed yet. Link appreciated. I have a feeling more than one person was involved, simply because of how things went, and it's possible that someone on a roof could have been a spotter, telling those on the ground when the dogs were not around, so they could plant and detonate the devices. Just speculation, but it's one theory.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Just regarding the "other bombs", i have read a report quoting a Police official saying that they think of the 7 packages they initially suspected as possible bombs only 2 were actually bombs - the others being things like bags left behind in the chaos. I will post the link if i find it again (reading up a large variety of sources so pinning it down may take a while).

I have heard confirmation of two others, so that's probably right. The fire at the library is supposed to be unrelated. I would bet a lot of packages, bags, and so forth were abandoned, as people fled for safety, making it harder to clear the area.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tekken55

But do you see the two black packages that seem to come from the roof where mystery guy is?

One landed right by the second explosion immediately before it happened. One went across the street and didn't explode. Could that be the one cops detonated?

edit on 16-4-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

But do you see the two black packages that seem to come from the roof where mystery guy is?

On landed right by the second explosion immediately before it happened. One went across the street and didn't explode. Could that be the one cops detonated?

Is that in the video we have been seeing, from the first explosion? I didn't notice anything. Will have to take another look.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

im saying that the boston pd may have too quick to jump on a dark skinned male. they took the first Saudi they saw and took him in for questioning. very rash on their part,.but don't blame them.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Flavian

im saying that the boston pd may have too quick to jump on a dark skinned male. they took the first Saudi they saw and took him in for questioning. very rash on their part,.but don't blame them.

Ah right, got you. Like i said, it is understandable but at the same time you wouldn't want to be of Middle Eastern origin and living in Boston at the moment would you?

I have to say though, the description reported as given from the FBI doesn't exactly give them anything to go on does it? Dark skinned male with a possible foreign accent - that narrows it down!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It seems no one knows what the hell is going on. Obama is been very quiet along with a lot of other officials. The next few days are going to be very interesting.

I wonder what will happen for the London marathon security wise?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dan151
It seems no one knows what the hell is going on. Obama is been very quiet along with a lot of other officials. The next few days are going to be very interesting.

I wonder what will happen for the London marathon security wise?

I would suggest the same as always. The UK (particularly London) is extremely well prepared for this type of thing at major events. In some ways it is something to thank the IRA for! many decades of practice).

link   
reply to post by rayuki

I had seen the video on youtube and it was terrible. Why would people will do such things?

link   

What is being reported is that the FBI had suspicions...

What and where? Any links or information backing this claim? I only ask because the media has been proclaiming that no "chatter" was observed. So, your claim would be against the grain and any proof that there was such suspicions would be great.
edit on 16-4-2013 by ownbestenemy because: Fixed quote.

link   
security wise they are heightening it all over the world from what cnn reports.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by Libertygal

On landed right by the second explosion immediately before it happened. One went across the street and didn't explode. Could that be the one cops detonated?

Is that in the video we have been seeing, from the first explosion? I didn't notice anything. Will have to take another look.

It is, but it is either being edited, or shown from another angle. Remember, the guy on the roof is from.the opposite direction. He is immediately above the first explosion.

Now, when you watch the video, the explosion is on the right, hence the guy on the roof will now be on the.right.

Right after the first explosion, you see two black packages appear to come from the roof. One lands right where the second explosion happens, only an instant before the explosion.

The other one goes across the street, but does not explode.

ETA It is at the 4 second mark.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sirrurg
Jemen

Jemen is one tough state. All joking aside. Yemen is obviously a volatile state, but their capacity for overseas attacks hasn't been noted.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
3 dead now and a 8 year old boy. my son is 7. horrible.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join