It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galloglaih
rt.com...
Newtown families had VIP seats near Boston Marathon blasts as race honored Sandy Hook victims

If the report is true then this is shaping up as a home grown act of terror. I'd even go as at as theorizing that perhaps an internal, American group, is waging war on the American government. I'd even guess that it is potentially some conspiracy nuts undermining the American psyche. Don't flame me for it - just a bystander's opinion....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I've been following this thread but I have not posted yet.

Thinking through one angle, on the keyboard, so to speak.

Whoever did these attacks - would they purposely go low tech in order to avoid being discovered before the bombs went off?

I think it is no secret that the US has become more hyperviligant since 9/11. Maybe in order to create mass hysteria whatever terror group/terrorist had to settle with little sophistication & less casualties?

To me, this question leaves the door wide open as to possible perps.

I have seen that dogs *can be* trained to sniff out black powder but does anyone know what the dogs were trained to sniff out, that LE was using yesterday?

If they were specifically bomb sniffing dogs - wouldn't bomb sniffing dogs be trained to alert for black powder?

Just some questions I have.

I have not been able to read all the exchanges on this thread but I've read a lot of it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

It's a card game about the Illuminati, what more of an association do you want?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
its amazing that the national guard was scrambled 20 minutes after the first bomb. I checked my clock after the first blast then cnn reported the national guard was on scene?????

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
after a natural gas explosion in a suburb happens, does the u.n. and potus immediately send the national guard?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by colonelblake
after a natural gas explosion in a suburb happens, does the u.n. and potus immediately send the national guard?

And if they didn't, would you also equaly question why they didn't send the national guard?
edit on 16/4/2013 by phalanx001 because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonny2
Looks like family guy predicted boston bombings,
www.youtube.com...

LMAO

Yea only if that person that thinks that has the same mental capacity as Peter Griffith

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Has anyone thought maybe Anonymous is behind this? They had a video not too long ago making threats of war if this Administration infringed on the 2nd Amendment.

Really?

REALLY???

LMAO

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaade

Originally posted by Sonny2
Looks like family guy predicted boston bombings,
www.youtube.com...

LMAO

Yea only if that person that thinks that has the same mental capacity as Peter Griffith

Nice one
This was more like joke.
But it's weird because this aired few days/weeks ago

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by phalanx001

im saying why was there heightened security there to begin with unless "they" knew something was going to happen? cripes, fbi, national guard, bomb dogs, potus on tv, I put on tinfoil hat.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
sort of reminds me of this. Denzils speech at the end (2.08)about military on the streets is interesting.

edit on 16-4-2013 by tekken55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
reply to post by Flavian

Absolutely, so why is the media blaming it on right wing extremists when it could have been anyone? It could have been Bill Ayers ...

edit on 16-4-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

Just been reading a report saying they now think it could have been Al Qaeda. FBI warned Police to be on the lookout for a dark skinned or black male with a foreign accent. Hospitals reporting removing ball bearings from victims, suggesting bombs stuffed with projectiles to cause maximum damage.

Daily Mail

I would add though that it is the Daily Mail so maybe take some of the info there with a pinch of salt........

There were earlier reports that a Saudi national was being held, then he was released.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tekken55

very good response..they are looking for a pssible Saudi man.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

im saying why was there heightened security there to begin with unless "they" knew something was going to happen? cripes, fbi, national guard, bomb dogs, potus on tv, I put on tinfoil hat.

What is being reported is that the FBI had suspicions of something happening and had briefed the local Police to be on the lookout.

As to sniffer dogs, etc (mentioned in several posts by various people), they are trained to sniff for certain scents. Usually, these searches are carried out prior to an event starting. If these bombs were planted during the race, it is entirely possible that they were missed. If they were planted before the race, the dogs should have found them.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

I have to say there are times it must really suck to be from the Middle East in a Western Country. You can imagine the guy they released wondering what the hell was going on as he was pounced on after going about his daily business.

I mean it is understandable but still.......

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
cnn reports that c4 was not used.
2nd

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsmethegoat
Sorry if this has been posted already..

I have been looking for.this video for HOURS. I hope someone can download it, it was previously in the thread, but going back and re-reading the first 35 pages twice, it has vanished. Either the clip was edited out unwittingly by a mod for t and c violations on some other part of the post, or the youtube user changed the video? Not sure how that would work if they replaced one clip for another? Anyway, watch the first few seconds of this clip.

You can see what appears to be two black square packages, possibly thrown from the roof.

I saw this after people kept pointing out the guy in the image, and it has taken a long time to locate this clip on a cellphone. Hopefully, someone with a much better monitor can analyze the images?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-4-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

Any association with powerful, worldwide organised secret societies in that picture...?

I have no clue what you are asking me nor why.

The “Jogger” has a pyramid emblem that one could possibly connect to the “Great Seal” found on Federal Reserve Notes, if one were so inclined to believe that a satirical creepy card game invented in the early 80’s is actually being played-out today by a group of mysterious, cigar-chomping elites, who are vying for world domination.

link   

Originally posted by tekken55
sort of reminds me of this. Denzils speech at the end (2.08)about military on the streets is interesting.

edit on 16-4-2013 by tekken55 because: (no reason given)

Looks like an awesome movie, I'll have to check it out.
thank you for pointing me towards another good movie to watch.
star for you bud

link   

Originally posted by zatara
Of course its a terrible thing people died and got injured and do not understand me wrong about that but....

The FBI was a little too soon breaking down doors after the bombing. Reminds me how quick 'they' knew who was responsible for 911.....after the fact.

Why didn't these bombs blast on the most crowded moment, two didn't go off and were too small to do some serious damage? Were those people close to the bombs lucky...or was it intensionally to keep the damage limited.

I am afraid that soon there will be a certain organisation be blamed and excuses brought forward to take away some more civilian liberties....and a "ghost" hunt will begin.

As far as I have heard, only one apartment was searched, with a warrant, and that was hours after the event. They have not, last I heard (quit watching about 1am or so) stated who was responsible as of yet. The bombs being small, and a couple not going off, would indicate a non-professional. Considering the loss of limbs, I wouldn't call them "lucky", though. I agree that it's possible the wrong group or person could be blamed.

Originally posted by Gideon70
All speculation aside , let's look at the facts .

1: There had to be 2 bombers ...The bombs would have had to planted within minutes of detonation or risk being discovered . A lone bomber wouldn't have had time to plant the bombs in both locations , given these conditions.

2. Maximum injury/fatalities was not the goal , otherwise there would have been a bomb either around or under the bleechers where there were hundreds of spectators.

3. They were not suicide bombers . I doubt very much a suicide bomber would end his life unless he knew he would achieving maximum destruction.( see #2 ) .

edit on 16-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

I completely agree on two bombers. The dogs would have caught the scent if the devices were planted too early before the detonations. Depending on where the other devices were found, that didn't go off, more than two is a distinct possibility. One seems highly unlikely.

its amazing that the national guard was scrambled 20 minutes after the first bomb. I checked my clock after the first blast then cnn reported the national guard was on scene?????

Apparently, they are routinely used in a law enforcement capacity for things like crowd control, and were already on scene for that purpose. I thought that odd myself, but it seems to be a normal thing.

In this day and age, with all of the threats and actual terrorist actions all around the world, sensible security isn't a bad thing. The dogs are a great plan, though clearly, that can be gotten around. The Guard was there for the reason stated above. The FBI, as far as I know, didn't come into the picture till afterward, and their involvement isn't unusual. The president always speaks after a big event like this. Now, that doesn't mean there isn't a possibility of something fishy, but there are valid reasons for those things.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join