It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Domestic..sure that's possible. But revolutionary? I don't see why a revolutionist would attack innocent people.

A real revolutionist act would target the government and/or authority yea..?

Then again whoever did this is crazy, and you can't understand crazy.

Well, with stuff like this you prove that the government cannot protect its citizens properly, so in a rather twisted way you actually do target the government by killing and maiming lots of innocents...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

Yea you're way off topic.

Only to the same extent as yourself. I merely added a disclaimer to the effect.

But I'm willing to bet due to your comment you know exactly what tape i'm talking about.I'm gonna ignore you and all of your 30 posts. You 9.11 truther you.

Even more impressive than your alleged viewing of imaginary video would be the fact that you have managed to pack at least 8 non sequiturs and logical fallacies into a mere 3 sentences!

Let me quickly deny you some ignorance and provide proof of what I just said, so that you might learn how the whole `claim' => `proof-of-claim' thing works:

1. Dysrationalia
  2. Onus probandi
  3. Ignoratio elenchi
  4. thought terminating cliché based upon…
  5. —> an appeal to ATS credentialism followed by
  6. ——> Argumentum Ignorantiam then closing with the popular
  7. ———> Argumentum ad Hominem, namely the (oddly self-denigrating)
  8. ———–> Groupthink tactic of using a positive noun as a perjorative.

~E
edit on 16-4-2013 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Has anyone thought maybe Anonymous is behind this? They had a video not too long ago making threats of war if this Administration infringed on the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

i'm not familiar with the cordite odor, so that is one thing that baffles me.
if the smell reported is of black powder and such that ppl could smell it, there is no good reason that the dogs didn't.

if the dogs are not trained to pickup on the cordite, that could explain alot except the reports from human olfactory detections.

needless to say, i cannot think of any odor that humans would detect and dogs would not, especially dogs that are specifically trained for said detection.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Still ... no one knows who is responsible for the attack, but you have the liberal media blaming it on right wing "extremists"

makes me sick

In any such event, wherever it is in the world, the media always start speculating straight away as to who is responsible. There is nothing unusual in this and i would actually say it is standard human curiosity - if someone perpetrates such a horrid act you wonder who is responsible.

Personally speaking, i have no idea who is responsible but i would be surprised if it was an Islamic Group for the simple fact they generally create huge explosions. This appears to be much more small scale.

All that aside, my thoughts are with the victims and the families of those victims. And to Boston, keep your heads up and don't let it intimidate -otherwise "they" have won.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Still ... no one knows who is responsible for the attack, but you have the liberal media blaming it on right wing "extremists"

makes me sick

In any such event, wherever it is in the world, the media always start speculating straight away as to who is responsible. There is nothing unusual in this and i would actually say it is standard human curiosity - if someone perpetrates such a horrid act you wonder who is responsible.

Personally speaking, i have no idea who is responsible but i would be surprised if it was an Islamic Group for the simple fact they generally create huge explosions. This appears to be much more small scale.

All that aside, my thoughts are with the victims and the families of those victims. And to Boston, keep your heads up and don't let it intimidate -otherwise "they" have won.

I realize what you are saying, but they are already politicizing this. There are left wing terrorists too that are just as capable of doing this.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
For anyone that cares, the complete raw recording of the finish line live stream is still available at this moment. See it, get it, save it while you can.

I'm not suggesting it'll be destroyed to hide anything.
I just mean I don't think many websites like keeping a video that's 12+ hours saved on their servers.

Boston Marathon Finish Line Live Stream
edit on 2013.4.16 by TravisBickle451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

And Right Wing Terrorists and Militias and Animal Rights Groups and Anti-Capitalist Groups and Anarchist Groups, etc, etc. Heck, even North Korea (well versed in Terrorism).

It could be anyone but it is only natural to speculate at this stage.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by fr33kSh0w2012

So it was joggers carrying bombs was it?
And who were they assassinating?

Green and gold are Boston Celtics colors … odd.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Absolutely, so why is the media blaming it on right wing extremists when it could have been anyone? It could have been Bill Ayers ...

edit on 16-4-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Looks like family guy predicted boston bombings,
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by milkyway12
GOD DAMMIT. I swear to god if this found out to be an Al Qeada link, this dick head president of ours better retaliate full force on the Iranians. We already know the majority of the Terrorist in the United States are sleepers for the Iranian backed organizations, which they even tell you they are.

I swear i will kill anyone necessary; send us.

And if they are Saudi?

Then the US will have to retaliate full force on Afghanistan... oh wait, no, it's too late for that...
How about invading Jemen or Somalia?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451
For anyone that cares, the complete raw recording of the finish line live stream is still available at this moment. See it, get it, save it while you can.

I just mean I don't think many websites like keeping a video that's 12+ hours saved on their servers.

Won't load for me. It would definately have been downloaded by many, and the videos will be reuploaded, its probably still up, might be my computer.

Does anyone have a full collection of the raw footage? There should be some website where people could post up the raw material, in full quality, without duplicates. That way it would be easier to investigate. Currently if you search youtube you find everything from raw footage, news reports, all the way to peoples reactions while watching on the computer...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonny2
Looks like family guy predicted boston bombings,
www.youtube.com...

If todays incident had been a guy driving through the boston race in a car, running over and killing people, then that video could have been a factor in the motivation. But since this was explosives, it has nothing to do with it. Boston marathon is a big event, so of course familyguy would make fun of it. Driving in a marathon is the joke.

I wonder who did this, and what their motivation was. And how many explosives there were, where they were placed and when they were supposed to blow up. Also interested in what happened at JFK library, and whether or not there have been devices found outside of the marathon area, and boston.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Flavian

Absolutely, so why is the media blaming it on right wing extremists when it could have been anyone? It could have been Bill Ayers ...

edit on 16-4-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

Just been reading a report saying they now think it could have been Al Qaeda. FBI warned Police to be on the lookout for a dark skinned or black male with a foreign accent. Hospitals reporting removing ball bearings from victims, suggesting bombs stuffed with projectiles to cause maximum damage.

Daily Mail

I would add though that it is the Daily Mail so maybe take some of the info there with a pinch of salt........

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Of course its a terrible thing people died and got injured and do not understand me wrong about that but....

The FBI was a little too soon breaking down doors after the bombing. Reminds me how quick 'they' knew who was responsible for 911.....after the fact.

Why didn't these bombs blast on the most crowded moment, two didn't go off and were too small to do some serious damage? Were those people close to the bombs lucky...or was it intensionally to keep the damage limited.

I am afraid that soon there will be a certain organisation be blamed and excuses brought forward to take away some more civilian liberties....and a "ghost" hunt will begin.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
All speculation aside , let's look at the facts .

1: There had to be 2 bombers ...The bombs would have had to planted within minutes of detonation or risk being discovered . A lone bomber wouldn't have had time to plant the bombs in both locations , given these conditions.

2. Maximum injury/fatalities was not the goal , otherwise there would have been a bomb either around or under the bleechers where there were hundreds of spectators.

3. They were not suicide bombers . I doubt very much a suicide bomber would end his life unless he knew he would achieving maximum destruction.( see #2 ) .

edit on 16-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

Any association with powerful, worldwide organised secret societies in that picture...?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gideon70

true, alqueda looks for maximum destruction. it could've been planted better. id say domestic.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by TravisBickle451

Won't load for me. It would definately have been downloaded by many, and the videos will be reuploaded, its probably still up, might be my computer.

Does anyone have a full collection of the raw footage? There should be some website where people could post up the raw material, in full quality, without duplicates. That way it would be easier to investigate. Currently if you search youtube you find everything from raw footage, news reports, all the way to peoples reactions while watching on the computer...

Still loads for me, so it's probably is on your end. Otherwise, try this.

Just sharing the link before anyone complains that it's gone. Best to have multiple copies.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join