It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larry2323
reply to post by Yetichi

That runner that fell down may have taken shrapnel. The report that I only heard once is that he was a 78 year old male marathoner who finally got up and finished the marathon. If it was the same person, I have doubts that he received shrapnel.

Yes luckily he was fine. He fell over cos the blast made him lose his footing, and being quite an old fella, went with the fall. "Down I goo" kind of thing... Luckily he wasn't hit by anything and only received a scratch from falling over. There was an interview with him on one of the news stations.

Here he is being led to safety/completing the race:

edit on 15-4-2013 by markymint because: added screencap

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

cuffed by over a dozen LEA's with assault rifles? not many

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisBickle451

Are you here to contribute or just to try and cause a problem. I specifically showed you my response to your dumb response and you never responded. You instead attack another member.

So, what are your thoughts on this matter.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mollusk

You have a related picture showing a dozen LEO's with assault rifles?
I see no such thing in the linked image.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I came to this thread, curious to see if people were already speculating that this was a government false-flag operation. Glad not to be disappointed...

I'm going to make the prediction that within the next 24 hours there will be the usual ATS suspects blaming Obama and the Democrats for this, because like, a terrorist attack would never have happened under Bush and Cheney, and the Republicans...

So this happened on tax day and Patriots Day. Smells like domestic, anti-US-government terrorism.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I hope the FBI can find this woman who predicted people will die if they run the Marathon. Her statement implies prior knowledge. I will be watching the news feeds til bedtime to see if this gets into the investigation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by IshmaelKipling

To all you payed shills who don't get it:

This is a conspiracy web-site.

What are you going to find people saying here?

CONSPIRACIES!

Stay out of our web-site.

You're not wanted here.

And yes, it's so OBVIOUS our own government did it. It's typical modus operandi.

Okay, I'm feeling froggy so I'll leap.

I think the real conspiracy is that those folks on this site that carry a conversation overboard and beyond logical reason are the actual operatives, or shills if you will. As soon as the rational thinkers get near the truth, with ignorance defied, a group of said operatives carry the narrative overboard to circumvent the truth from being told. And even more importantly, to assign those who actually use logic and reason to define a possible scenario a bad reputation; because after all it'll be viewed by the masses that they hang out on a wing nut site with a bunch of overcasts. Unfortunately, for all of us, it's impossible to find those interested in simple logic, and truthful, honest conversation on the internet with so many, as you called them, shills. But such a theory would be, well, Above Top Secret ;-) . Like how that works?

We're (the community) throwing out all kinds of ideas here about the Marathon Massacre, and there's over 30 on going conversations here is this one thread. Why do you gotta go all Debbie Downer on the community? If you're not feeling welcomed, it's not because of our posts; but everything to do with the confidence you have in your own grounding. No one's judging you here, seriously; so stop calling people shills, have a cup of coffee, and sift through the discussion.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Of course.. there is a subset of folks that will cry false flag for -any- event like this. School shooting, bombings, anything that is newsworthy and involved human death. It is immediately blamed on the government, even if they have absolutely no proof.

Which is the case here. NO proof, whatsoever, and it's a false flag event. Apparently having a drill the same day proves it is a false flag. Even though drills like this are quite common are large events.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Trust me, that lady will not be found. I bet we will have a suspect pretty soon though.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Above responses to this thread:

Is two suicide bomber's a legit possibility than?? Not a false flag event. But how did the bombs get there when probably Dozens of bomb sniffing Dogs were there within hours of this event.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I wonder if these mail boxes were still there?

goo.gl...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationGap
Originally posted by IshmaelKipling

To all you payed shills who don't get it:

This is a conspiracy web-site.

What are you going to find people saying here?

CONSPIRACIES!

Stay out of our web-site.

You're not wanted here.

And yes, it's so OBVIOUS our own government did it. It's typical modus operandi.

Okay, I'm feeling froggy so I'll leap.

I think the real conspiracy is that those folks on this site that carry a conversation overboard and beyond logical reason are the actual operatives, or shills if you will. As soon as the rational thinkers get near the truth, with ignorance defied, a group of said operatives carry the narrative overboard to circumvent the truth from being told. And even more importantly, to assign those who actually use logic and reason to define a possible scenario a bad reputation; because after all it'll be viewed by the masses that they hang out on a wing nut site with a bunch of overcasts. Unfortunately, for all of us, it's impossible to find those interested in simple logic, and truthful, honest conversation on the internet with so many, as you called them, shills. But such a theory would be, well, Above Top Secret ;-) . Like how that works?

We're (the community) throwing out all kinds of ideas here about the Marathon Massacre, and there's over 30 on going conversations here is this one thread. Why do you gotta go all Debbie Downer on the community? If you're not feeling welcomed, it's not because of our posts; but everything to do with the confidence you have in your own grounding. No one's judging you here, seriously; so stop calling people shills, have a cup of coffee, and sift through the discussion.

It is the very nature of this site to go overboard. That is what attracts me anyway. Just because it may seem crazy, it does not mean it is impossible. It is the availability of every available theory, either to prove or rule out, that makes this site strong. My answer to this is, "Yes, I may be crazy, but I might not be wrong too." Evaluate for yourself. The occasional green men from another universe infiltrating our government story just adds flavor not available anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Larry2323

It would sure imply she had some prior knowledge of the bombings,
In any case, it is sure strange that she would tell people...self incriminating...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I am leaning more toward a lone wolf......... someone who had a grudge against the Marathon and wanted to get revenge......... why????

What if the bombs did go off exactly as intended??? Causing massive injuries and loss of lower extremities at a premiere racing event in the world??? I think someone meant to blow peoples legs off and it pretty much worked as intended........

edit on 16-4-2013 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by six67seven

The news I listened to, just the past half hour, confirmed some sort of BBs or something. Then they claimed they still didn't know how the bombs were detonated, which seems highly unlikely this far past the event.

Please...have you ever picked up evidence after a bombing? I am sure the answer is no...

They are STILL collecting evidence.at the scene.

My husband has some knowledge and experience with bombs (military), and his first reaction to that claim was, "Oh, BULLCRAP!". Direct quote. Hence the statement that it seems unlikely. There were only two explosions, and neither was very widespread. There is no reason they would not have the parts left by now. I suspect they aren't announcing that as part of the investigation, to keep quiet how much they know.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Oh, just you wait. People will try to get there paws on anything and say it's a false flag and wont listen to the rationality of how they're wrong. I've seen it with every.single.piece.of 'evidence' regarding Sandy Hook, and now this. Starting with that Facebook group that was made 2 days ago (but people will not listen on the simple explanation for that).

Followed by PressTV in one week blaming Israel, you can almost predict what threads are going to be made. Also throw in a couple thousand staged actors playing the roles of the victims, runners, press, police, EMTs, hospital staff, and BAM. You got yourself a false flag conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Isn't that convenient?

www.presstv.ir...

Just give us a couple hours to brew something up.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I really don't know if this was a terrorist attack or not how ever i do hope it was.
Before you go thinking i support terrorism you are wrong here is the reasons to my statement above.

on April 6th 2013 the US military ordered a air strike on Afghan killing 17 civilians, 12 of them where children. Then when a bomb goes off in America and kills 3 people its broadcasted all over the world for all to see? America are the real terrorists they invade villages every day and kill hundreds of innocent people. If you ask me America need a taste of their own medicine. It is very sad that 3 people lost their life in the Boston bombings but the burdon of this is Obamas. I am strictly anti terrorism but I can't see any other way to seek justice apart from America being boycotted and attacked one day. I know this will never happen due to the US military holding the most powerful and sophisticated weapons at the moment but for all who support America in this conflict are idiots. I am from the UK and i hate nothing more than our government sending our people out to support the same cause. I am not proud to be British and never will be giving what our forces do to the world.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mollusk
reply to post by proob4

cuffed by over a dozen LEA's with assault rifles? not many

Even if, does that mean it's related? And it wouldn't be leo's it would be ATF, FBI, DHS, NSA and other alphabet agencies if related.
edit on 4/16/13 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It's going to be hard to put a stop to stuff like this. I imagine it will continue. There was police and security already on the scene when all this happen. Bags and backpacks things of that nature is probably more common then what people would think at events like this. Bags with water, energy bars, clothing etc and you have to pack it into backpack. Someone took advantage of that situation and did it right under the nose of a crowd of spectators and police/security.
edit on 16-4-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join