It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It's still really early. There are going to be mistakes and misinformation.

Speaking of early, it's one thirty here and I need to hit the hay. Also, I think someone called me a man? I guess I did cut my hair out of my avatar to make it work. But I am a woman. Good night, y'all. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Why is it a big surprise drills occur during huge events? These events in many cities only come once a year. It's a perfect time to conduct drills. It's not that coincidental, nor that surprising. I am hardly surprised they were conducting drills. And obviously they need to.

Do you people even read the posts?? This event wouldnt happen at these events (and they didnt) because these are the most guarded (swept before hand) events in the World. The Boston Marathon is one of them. I didnt say "this should happen at these events" so please re read what your trying to imply.

It's a 26 mile course. Do you really think they can successfully scour a 26 mile event?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
Where is a DHS statement from all of this? Or are they too busy building a new taxpayer-funded $4 billion headquarters?

www.businessweek.com...
Ya know early on during this thread I was saying where was DHS? I mean if this 5th branch of the armed forces is needed then where where they? They got all these bullet's, tanks, special weapons and armor? Are they even really needed? I hope there is a moritorium soon about the DHS and exactly why they are hording ammo.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Well, you all want some conspiracy, how about this:

That's beyond bizarre! Anyone on ATS catch that footage?

Anyone know if that could be video editing? At a glance, it seems legit, but I know a lot can be done.

There is no disappearing gore. That is a flag being picked up off the ground. FFW to 2:26 in this vid:

edit on 15-4-2013 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

To all you payed shills who don't get it:

This is a conspiracy web-site.

What are you going to find people saying here?

CONSPIRACIES!

Stay out of our web-site.

You're not wanted here.

And yes, it's so OBVIOUS our own government did it. It's typical modus operandi.

It's not obvious at all. Just because someone doesn't agree with your viewpoint doesn't make them a "payed shill." You have a power trip - get over yourself, you have no ability to remove folks from this site because they don't bow down to every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike. All are wanted here - devil's advocate is often a great way to find the answer to a problem.

You are guessing wildly. If you can provide solid proof the government conducted this attack, by all means, produce it. Claiming it was our government just because you clearly hate them and are biased doesn't make it so. What would the point be? Bomb control?

Provide some factual points instead of ranting and foaming at the mouth at anyone who doesn't embrace that our government is an evil entity.

link   

Originally posted by IshmaelKipling

CONSPIRACIES!

You're not wanted here.

And yes, it's so OBVIOUS our own government did it. It's typical modus operandi.

Reincarnated Hitler plotted the whole thing. NO ONE CRITICIZE ME. It's my opinion and this is a conspiracy website and even though this forum section is called Breaking Alternative News, this is not the time to talk about updated information but this post is about jumping to conclusions and talking about conspiracies right away. I won't take anything that doesn't fit my theory and ya'll better listen to me.

Better?

link   

Originally posted by IshmaelKipling

CONSPIRACIES!

You're not wanted here.

Calm down tough guy.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
they searched a house in Revere, and this guy in handcuffs at the scene

link   
This is an article from The Chief - Boston

One runner says that on Saturday, he heard a woman telling several runners that were
picking up their pre race packages that if they ran, they were going to die.

How very odd, and disturbing! ???

Runners getting set to take part in the Boston Marathon were warned beforehand that they were going to die, said a Squamish resident who took part in the race....

Mike Heiliger, 59, said a woman holding several bags was telling runners who were picking up their pre-race packages in downtown Boston on Saturday (April 13) that they were going to die if they participated in the event.

“I was downtown on Saturday and you know, you see these people on the street and think it's just some nutbar,” he told The Chief from his Boston hotel on Monday. “It was a little creepy because you can identify who the runners are and I heard her say to this runner two feet away from me that, 'If you run tomorrow you're going to die.'”
www.squamishchief.com...

edit on 15-4-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
This even has all the signs its a false flag/staged terror.. First off come on a terrorist bomb with such a low kill count..it was definitely a controlled explosion just to scare and cause minimal colateral damage..2nd there were drills going on before and during..riiight seems legit.

FALSE FLAG

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Police surrounding an apartment in Revere. Ocean Ave. Been there since 5:30

www.theblaze.com...

Suspicious driver? Interesting to see where this goes.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Yes. Of course they can "trace" the whole route. It has been done before and will be done again. Events like these, which take place over a long space, unlike other events, is much more difficult to control. So, why would this event take place right at the End of the Race which would of been swept more than the middle, 1/3rd's, 2/3rd's, etc.

The person who was interviewed said specifically that the Dogs were positioned at the beginning of the race and the end of the race probably the day before or right before it started since he stated that the officials said "this is a drill so dont worry about it".

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

That runner that fell down may have taken shrapnel. The report that I only heard once is that he was a 78 year old male marathoner who finally got up and finished the marathon. If it was the same person, I have doubts that he received shrapnel.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mollusk

Thats a scene from Boston Commons earlier in day.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Mollusk

Thats a scene from Boston Commons earlier in day.

I hear ya. How many peoples houses get searched or are in cuffs on any given day in Boston. LOL that is so absurd.

link   
Well I'm guessing we won't be getting much more from the "media" tonight, CNN is playing repeats of the Piers Morgan coverage from earlier now. Wow, journalism really sucks these days.

link   
Everybody knows that this is a government false flag attack to keep us from being able to buy reloading supplies for our guns. Haven't you been paying attention. Next week religion will be blamed for something, and then free speech....... By this time next year we will all be living in mud huts with solar panels working for the Illuminati, making French Toast for their "We own the world" party.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Drills at major events are hardly rare. They are in fact, commonplace. It's a great time to test the readiness of your department. Bomb sniffing dogs were probably not the only drill in place that day.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It's funny how I only come on ATS when crazy # happens, I can just feel it. Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston Massacre 2.0 or whatever. I am just happy people see things that I see.

Nothing will add up with this one either, and if it does, you can be sure as # it isn't the truth.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join