It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Radical muslims have been opposed to women competing in shorts etc. This could possibly be Al Qaeda

If this is actually the "Newtown Memorial mile" it could be related to that. No pro-gun person would do this. It
seems to be.

These bombs could have been concocked of reloader supplies and be a pretext for limiting ammunition.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I Was looking at the video and seems like was a bomber suicide, the explosion seems to b originated from the exterior according to the fire and smoke.... Reuters says we're two explosions ....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is tragic and sad, as all human lives are precious and means something special to someone else. Condolences to all.

Many will be in a state of shock, but healing must begin now or only panic will seep in and makes things worse with every passing shadow.

Once everyone calms down, for those who were there at ground zero with cameras or video cams just before the carnage began - review those pictures of the area and send to the local police office to be used for investigation. That would be the fastest way to help identify what actually happened and who was responsible.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My question is who is going to get blamed for it. North Korea, Iran, Russia, FBI for arresting bankers?

Time to ban bom$s, oh wait, they already are. Ban guns, yea, that's it.

link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
They will pin this on a NORTH KOREAN agent I bet.

I was thinking the exact same thing, hopefully just a whackjob this time

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Apparently VP Biden used the term bombing in a statement? Is that confirmed?

Biden said

"Apparently there has been a bombing. I just turned on the TV... I don't know any of the details," Biden said on the call. "Our prayers are with those people in Boston who have suffered injuries. I don’t know how many there are."

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

To be fair Udio people were making IEDs long before our conflict in the ME and all of them had shrapnel in them.....

Doesnt have to be anything to do with muslims/islam or any of that.......

And you should know by my post history that im no fan of any of the extremist......

Lets not jump to conclusions

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles

This statement implies that Un is not a whackjob?? Whoever did this need punished NOW!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well what else would you call it?

A forceful excitation of molecules on a large scale?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Police just detonated a third explosion. This is definitely terrorism. Two confirmed dead, 22 confirmed dead.
Damn it, just when we were starting to think that this kinda # was not going to happen again.

RIP

link   
Here's what Ive gotten off FOX and CNN in the past couple minutes on tv.

Atleast 2 dead, 22 injured.

Fox is saying there's a report that bombs may have been placed inside trashcans on the sidewalk.

link   
The stock market was well down this morning well BEFORE these explosions. coincidence...

cant deny the historical association between "events" and the stock market decline PRIOR to the events

link   
reply to post by ItsAConspiracy

lol are you kidding? Obama is scared of that idea.

link   
"UPDATE: BOSTON POLICE confirm 22 wounded and 2 dead after explosions rock marathon.

MORE LIVE CBS NEWS COVERAGE: cbsn.ws/live"

From CBS Facebook www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Reporter interviewed on MSNBc spoke to state trooper who ran and was near finish line...said dozens injured, missing limbs and people using anything to tie tourniquets.

Also reporting confirmed IED.

edit on 4/15/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Comparing two images. You see white smoke still around the crowd.

The pink item on the ground shows a location close to where the smoke around the people was.

White was there?

Looking at this video it was a direction blast from wood table which got blown apart.
" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">

Picture with wood table.

edit on 15-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I just turned the tv on and saw the news, two killed but more suspected, Washington is been blocked along the main streets to the White House and more vehicle been reported to be special secret service at the white house.

I guess the idea that this is a terrorist attack perhaps a like somebody said a suicide bomber is truth.

Now is an unofficial report that is indeed bombs what detonated in Boston.

link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Originally posted by Mickles

This statement implies that Un is not a whackjob?? Whoever did this need punished NOW!!!

No I meant a lone whackjob with no Korean links. Last thing we want is more bloodshed

link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Just got a text back, friend accounted for!! Prayers go out to all that are injured!!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
BAN 30 ROUND MAGAZINES ITS ALL THEIR FAULT THAT THIS HAPPENED.
no but seriously..hope these people make it out alive. and i hope more is not in store out there...damn shame

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join