It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well, looks like were going to have security checks when we step out of our door.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bill3969

I'm "right" with you friend, not as far over there as you claim though. Think Tim McVeigh. Liberal? Hardly. God? Doubtful. Didn't mean to make it political, but there is a motivation there that is more often than not political.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you that have family or friends unaccounted for. I hope they are all ok. This is just awful!

**** On another note, it's "Patriot's Day" and some other well known tragedies that also happened on this day are: Waco & the Oklahoma City bombing. It does make a person go hmmm.... I will be researching this.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeedawg
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

If you created the page yourself, you can just change the name of it at any moment.

I just verified this with the group I created on Facebook.

Yeah, gathered that since posting, but thanks. Still, seems odd to make a page two days earlier, then change it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bill3969

True right wingers believe in GOD, and can never do anything like this.

Your comment is a logical fallacy.
No True Scotsman

Anyway this is a sad event. I wish that it never happened and the victims would be helped.

link   
I think too many people are looking at the calendar and seeing what they want to see. It's Taxes Day, Patriot's Day, anniversary of this, anniversary of that.

Honestly, I don't think the history of April 15th has anything to do with this. I think the Boston Marathon was chosen because it would cause a lot of media attention.

link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
our alphabet agencies have monitored all communications. So how did the planning for this event escape them??? Or did they just let it go ... for national security reasons?

Well maybe groups have moved onto lower technologically means to communicate? Or stopped talking so brazen about their plans? Or learned to deceive better? There are many many more questions than your simple explanation; including maybe it wasn't a group and it was in fact one person. Hence, no chatter to communicate about.

Just too many questions to come to the conclusion you have in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MBClassified

The point I was attempting to make is that when it comes to things like this, politics are not to blame or the cause.
We all want things like this to never happen.

link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you that have family or friends unaccounted for. I hope they are all ok. This is just awful!

**** On another note, it's "Patriot's Day" and some other well known tragedies that also happened on this day are: Waco & the Oklahoma City bombing. It does make a person go hmmm.... I will be researching this.

Waco and Oklahoma occurred on April 19th.

link   
reply to post by rayuki

That is kind of my thought , but I keep hearing them say it was patriots day in Boston . I call domestic by some crazy malitia group , we shall see I am sure of that . Crazy world we live in , you would think we would be better off in this day and age .

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

Except Patriot's day is really only a Mass and Maine holiday(3rd Monday of April) and both Waco and OC took place on April 19 which may have been the 3 monday of that April..

I am looking now.
edit on 15-4-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Well, looks like were going to have security checks when we step out of our door.

I'm getting a big brother headache with visions of spy drones and cameras every way you turn.
Hell, if I'm going fix my hair and wear make up for that photo op.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

the guy in the yellow jacket looked interested in the guy that's for sure. And i love how the guy to the right in the picture just shakes his head.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Yes....

that is correct.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Also, consider this year Patriots Day was on April 15, last day for filing IRS federal taxes.

...Jen, good to see you again. I really ....really.... need to get back to Lounge Noir.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I still cant find pictures of the second blast I know I saw in the video. Im sure that blast sight must have been just as crowded at the first one. Can anyone find any pics from two diffrent blast sights? I only see pics of the Same Sight.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So, I think we should probably put stricter regulations on bombs.

...Am I doing it right? You know.. since bombs just killed and injured people, not guns?
edit on 15-4-2013 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the interview with the doctor just now?

A reporter mentioned people being quarentined, something about a biohazard threat?

Here is a link to some photos of some officials wearing hazard suits;

Hazmat guys

And the video with the doctor I cannot seem to find at the moment. I'll include in this post when I find it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

bomb free zones may work, since gun free zones work so well in this country, why don't we try something new.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Prisoner60863

This looks like the 2nd blast, as there is another blast (the first one) in the distance. But again, no close shot of 2nd blast site.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by bobrules because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join