It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
check this out!

blog.al.com...

Taylor said she noticed more of a military presence when the race with 27,000 runners started. "We noticed that they had military upon the buildings watching," Taylor said. "I wonder if they had had some...that was kind of peculiar to me. That's kind of weird to have military people up there with binoculars before a running event at the start.

explains the guys on the roof!!

Interesting.....there is NO valid reason for military to be there like that, or the National Guard to be talked about as a fast responder.....

After all...it isn't like people in the military like sporting events or anything...you would never see Military people at a hockey game for example. Oh...wait...I have seen Marines at a hockey game. The False Flag operation must have been cancelled at the last second.

And...the National Guard is never present at events such as this...never happens...ever (sarcasm)

Holy Crap...

link   
Tragic. Been watching since just after it happened, was confused about the '2nd' explosion. Had a look at that HD video, appreciate the share. My thoughts go out to the victims and their families, what a horrible thing, horribly masterminded.

Found the second explosion in that HD vid:

link   

Originally posted by anon4m05
Not sure if anyone has seen this video yet, it is raw footage, just before the explosion. I haven't finished analysing it but I'll post it to see if someone might catch something I would miss

I've heard a couple of times from the MSM that the bombs may have been packed with BBs or nails but I dont really see any evidence of that. 1. I would think more people would have died if anything metal were used in the making of those 'bombs' and 2. as you can see in that video, the blue banner stretching the length of the road doesn't seem to show any sign of pellets or BBs that have shot through it.

Of course I'm not surprised the MSM stated as such.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by charleychibi

Maybe you are misunderstanding me. Anyone, lone ranger, country or organization that does something like this to harm so many people and cause this type of death and destruction is a terrorist. You can call them a psycho, or a sick person or whatever politically correct terminology you want, it will never change the fact that what they did was terrorism hence they are a terrorist.

link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Really? I see it as coming from the bottom of someone wearing a backpack.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationGap

That person on YT found it. It's posted several places on the web.

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Link

just going by what i read

link   
Just out of curiosity, does anyone recall how long it took after the planes struck the twin towers to find out that it was Al-Qaeda? I don't remember and was just thinking that if this is their work, perhaps they're waiting for all their operatives to reach safety or wherever they're supposed to escape to before they claim responsibility. Just a thought...

link   

Originally posted by PAranormal
I find it ridiculous that people are saying that the military being present there is a huge red flag. The military gets invited to things like this all of the time. Most of those soldiers probably had fellow soldiers or family members running.

CBS reported that the military guys were there helping run the event.
This is not unusual in any way. A friend of mine was a National Guard MP, and the very first time he was deployed was to do crowd control at a race in Mackinac MI. MP's are police, and they are often used to supplement existing police at large events. This not only helps the local police, but gives them extra “real world” training that they cannot otherwise get.

link   
Is anyone claiming responsibility?

Confirmed 3 dead.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bill3969
reply to post by GenerationGap

Sorry, wrong pic

bostonherald.com...

Was wondering if that pole and base next to the black charred mark looked like this before?

link   
The MSM has become speculation. The newscasts will say A then B then C. News people just guessing, not reporting what is actually known. Gotta get something that sounds 'real' out there first.

link   
I haven't a chance to read the full thread, but wild thought here. Anyone think this could have something to do with taxes. It is April 15th after all (tax day). And the location is Boston (Boston Tea Party). And combining that with a lot of theories about this being homegrown / lone wolf bombing, maybe this could be a motive. Just a thought to put out there.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sorry, that is not the guy. The blast originates off the right of the screen. Look at the high heat black scorch marks next to the fence in this picture:
bostonherald.com...
The "gory" pictures shown before that were removed show the people thrown to that area where that guy is, and all were mangled badly from the knees down but relatively untouched above the knee. That shows that the blast was directed low to the ground and just came up at that guy.

link   
From reddit

Update 83 : A user just messaged me this: For what its worth a family member of mine (who works at MGH) believes the death toll is going to go up. She/he believes there are 8 dead in the ER at MGH.

link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Wouldn't that indicate that the blast had resistance above it to push the blast pattern down? If this is the case, then the explosive must have been low in the can, covered in trash.

What kiond of garbage can container was it? Have you seen those kind that have "aggregate cement sides"?

If this is the case, then it would stand to reason that it was placed earlier than any of the videos we have seen so far. Does this make sense or do I just not understand explosives?

Like a timed delay. Maybe. Apparently there were two more disarmed and recovered. Pics... anybody? He might have set all four earlier and then walked around arming them... but blew himself up on the second one???

Just observing...

If an explosive was sitting on the ground then most of the injuries to people who were close to the blast would incur leg/lower body type of injuries. Most, not all.

The portion of the blast that would be directed downward would be directed to the sides due to the concrete sidewalk.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

The media is a entity in itself. I wouldn't be surprise throughout the week we'll hear something new from the media when information becomes able.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Seems to me if it was that guy in the video, wouldnt he be considered one of the "2" dead from this? I highly doubt they would have lived through that. Seems there would be a lot of focus on the deceased if they looked pretty blown up as in they were carrying the device themselves?

eta: He must be one of the victims in the hospital somewhere at least
edit on 15/4/13 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You can still see the black pole and base in this one:
bostonherald.com...
I would say you are right about it looking similar to this:
www.onsitereview.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join