It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationGap

I can't believe this video isn't getting more comments. Just watched it fullscreen on my 65" TV. The orange blast in the first frames capturing detonation certainly looks like his back pack was ground zero. Unreal, great video IMO. The second detonation could have been a separate pipe on a delayed fuse ejected from the back pack on the initial blast, or a second suicide bomber???

The explosion was certainly right where this guy was. He is either the bomber, or was standing right on top of it. Trash receptacles are the FIRST place security officials point the dog. I almost have to believe this bomb had legs.

This looks legit to me. Wow! This will certainly be interesting to see if this video catches on. Amazing find.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I was thinking the same thing about the market. CNN was reporting that the dow index "plunged" after the boston bomb attacks. Well it doesn't take a genius to look and see the market was on a downward trend at opening. In fact nothing changed at 3 PM. It kept receding on the daily trend.

link   
reply to post by winofiend

Ah makes sense...

link   

link   
The word terrorism (domestic or not) is being thrown around a lot but to be honest it could just be an amateur bomber. Why is the government jumping to this conclusion? I mean, it was just said a few minutes ago they still have no suspect.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

It looks to me like burnt pieces of debris next to the blue bag.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

It looks like it comes from in front of him to me, if that's the right person i'm looking at.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by charleychibi

Regardless who did this, be it another country or some redneck nazi organization, this is a terrorist attack.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Personally i think this video is to obscure to give any conclusion. We can only see a person in the blast but from this angle he seems to be closer to the flags then to the building. If you compare that to the vid where the blast is seen

It looks more concentrated towards the building. It can of course be the type of bomb. But looking at the injuries mostly focused on the legs of the victims i would say that that person is just caught in the blast.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown

It looks like it comes from in front of him to me, if that's the right person i'm looking at.

really? I will need to watch this more.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The blast looks to have been a black powder device(the fireball and smoke) and the timing leads me to believe they were cell phone triggered.
I also believe the two devices that did not go off were stopped by a cell phone jammer like the US military used in Iraq.

Many police departments are buying these for big events to protect there officers and first responders.

The two devices that did not go off were likely aimed at first responders.

edit on 15-4-2013 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by Golf66

Actually, more importantly it is Patriot’s Day in Mass. The day they celebrate the first battle of the American Revolution

Wow, I forgot that !

2nd

umm...it's just a coincidence that the Marathon was going on today...the blasts just also coincidently happened to be placed close to the finish line.

There is no parallel to be drawn by these disparate facts....ignore the man behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

They did cut cell phone service for a time in all of Boston.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
youtu.be...

1:46 question about "drills"

2:23 question about no suspect in custody

edit on 15-4-2013 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

link   

Well I looked again, Its hard to tell but looks pretty close to that guy especially when he slows it down towards the end.

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

no they didnt, lines were overloaded

link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

I don't know about that. A person who shoots up a mall is not necessarily a terrorist. An amateur bomber is someone who wants to kill many people, watch the aftermath, and get famous for it. We can't rule out that possibility. But it seems like the White House already has for some reason.

link   

In the video i saw a person behind the bombs walking away just moments before the explosion and unfortunately he was carefully he was wearing a black/Gothic camouflage clothing so i can't see how he/she looks like.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Originally posted by GenerationGap

I can't believe this video isn't getting more comments. Just watched it fullscreen on my 65" TV. The orange blast in the first frames capturing detonation certainly looks like his back pack was ground zero. Unreal, great video IMO. The second detonation could have been a separate pipe on a delayed fuse ejected from the back pack on the initial blast, or a second suicide bomber???

The explosion was certainly right where this guy was. He is either the bomber, or was standing right on top of it. Trash receptacles are the FIRST place security officials point the dog. I almost have to believe this bomb had legs.

That IS the bomber, no doubt. Somebody send this in to the police.

Yep, it's the bomber. Downloaded it and did my own frame by frame, the detonation was the bottom of his pack. In the first frame of detonation, there is space below the ground and the orange of the blast, as you can see his legs, you can also still see the top of his pack. He is the bomber. ATS found him I do believe. Anyone know who originally posted this here? I snagged it from a quote. Credit needs to be given.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown

I dont know. If you ask me it looks like it originates from the backpack. The first part of the blast appears to shoot down from the backpack near his butt engulfing his legs in light. It is tough to tell but if you look at the back of his right leg the light is between him and the camera.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join