It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationGap

I can't believe this video isn't getting more comments. Just watched it fullscreen on my 65" TV. The orange blast in the first frames capturing detonation certainly looks like his back pack was ground zero. Unreal, great video IMO. The second detonation could have been a separate pipe on a delayed fuse ejected from the back pack on the initial blast, or a second suicide bomber???

The explosion was certainly right where this guy was. He is either the bomber, or was standing right on top of it. Trash receptacles are the FIRST place security officials point the dog. I almost have to believe this bomb had legs.

That IS the bomber, no doubt. Somebody send this in to the police.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackBauer
Someone just flat out asked if this was another false flag event intended to revoke our civil liberties.

Kinda strange for him to just come right out and ask on national TV.

That's why I love this site, I just knew others would have picked that up and brought it straight here. I like how the guy answering the questions stepped down and the stumbling guy in the suit moved in to fix the situation too.

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yup, I heard him.

Not a great way to go about it...but at least he had the balls.

link   
reply to post by GenerationGap

Sorry, wrong pic

bostonherald.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The police commissioner just said "there is NO suspect in the hospital"

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
While the horror is unimaginable for those directly affected by this event, I have to say, considering there were 2 explosions detonated in a crowded area, it's amazing there have only been 2 confirmed casualties.

This has me leaning towards an amatuer bomb-maker and probably a home-grown terrorist. Someone similar to the Christmas Day would-be-bomber. Let's not forget James Holmes had his apartment booby-trapped.

It wouldn't surprise me if no group claims responsibility. It also wouldn't surprise me if we never see the surveillance tape of the area.

Lastly, will this be used to divert attention from gun control bills or the market decline/volatility? Most likely.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just listening to the latest press conference on the CBS feed. Just as it ended did anyone else hear someone shout out something like ' you want more *something* on the street we know your manifesto its a false flag'

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"why were speakers telling people to be calm before the bomb went off?"

"thats false flag"

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuelsson
reply to post by samuelsson

Classic, has anyone been able to find more information about the "drill" they were having ?

No. The infowars and natural news posts are moronic. Spreading that theory will only make you look stupid. No offense to any stupid people who think there's a story there. The twitter posts they show as "evidence" provides the very evidence needed to disprove the infowars/natural news claim.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here is the video, asking about the drill at the conference, not sure if it has been posted already:

edit on 15-4-2013 by KenRay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
What do you know...

What's not yet being reported by the mainstream media is that a "controlled explosion" was under way on the same day as the marathon explosion.

As the Boston Globe tweeted today, "Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities."

Source

Keep in mind I am in no way blaming the FBI for this. Most men and women who work with the FBI are upstanding citizens who would be appalled at such acts. But it is theoretically possible that one of the FBI's many "terror plots" went too far and turned into a live bomb instead of a dud followed by an arrest for "domestic terrorism."

It's really sad to hear so many have been hurt...I blame the President for being such a crappy leader.

Yes it is sad so many are hurt and Killed, but what the hell does Obama have to do with a Terrorist attack, And I will bet you it is by one of our own wacked out citizens. Why do sick people like this have to kill and hurt so many others. Why don't they just kill themselves instead.
I honestly do not understand why ANY of you are watching Fox I am watching Live from Boston Press conference and about 40% of what Fox has reported was incorrect from what I read on allot of posts here on ATS. I knew that a suspect was only questioned awhile ago, where as Fox said they had one in custody.
Anyway I hope and pray for all affected, here in LA they have put us on high alert, although I have a feeling that this will be a local attack. God Bless All.

link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

It comes from beneath him, it looks like...and most of the injuries were to people's legs and such.

link   
Anyone have the video of the fellow screaming false flag?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys

Originally posted by bbracken677

Neither Iraq nor Afghanistan would have happened but for 9/11.

Yeah yeah yeah so we keep hearing. Thankfully most people are aware of the reality.

How do you figure we started this? I suppose you are one of those that believe that we deserved 9/11....

Deserved? I said previously that there is zero justification for the taking of innocent lives.

Or...did we start this by supporting the Jew's return to Israel?

What does Israel have to do with the price of fish? Are you attempting to inject this into the argument for some reason? Nah, that never happens.

Please, do let us know how it was we "started this"...

Your own suggestion shows how you started "this". "This" being a bunch of angry Asians who are angry for many reasons, one of which is constant meddling in their affairs by the west in order for the west to rape their countries natural resources or use it as a military base to invade other countries and steal their resources. These people, rightly or wrongly, hate everything you stand for. And with good reason. Your government and your media persistently refer to these peoples as "evil", and you bear witness to that programming, for you spout the exact same mantra here today. Your solution? Threaten them with even more violence. Says it all doesn't it?

ROFL

Let's see...we are buying billions of dollars worth of oil from the area which is screwing up totally our trade balance and has been for the last 40 years....so much for us stealing their resources. The fact that the money coming from oil doesnt reach the common man is their leader's fault, not ours.
It costs "them" $7 a barrel to get the oil out of the ground...what is the going price now? Over $100 a barrel? Yep...we are cheating them!!!

As far as the Israel thing goes, I was offering up excuses I have heard used in the past for why we are "responsible" for such events as 9/11.

Your truths are just that...YOUR truths. Not mine...sorry, but I don't tend to believe in conspiracies when I am "involved" in the conspiracy, which is not a conspiracy. You want to believe in the "conspiracy" of this or that with a total lack of substantial evidence...just shadows.

I love a good conspiracy, but thankfully I am rational enough to recognize the difference between sheit and shinola.
edit on 15-4-2013 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

link   
Maybe the drills were because they had some kind of intel in advance that an attack was threatened today.

They might have just called it drills as an excuse to have more security and the bomb sniffing dogs on the street.

They would not have broadcast the warnings if they were iffy, in order to avoid a panic.

link   
reply to post by KenRay

That makes sense.

So all the queries "Did anyone hear that guy ask if it was a false flag?"

INFOWARS puppets are on the scene.

alex has trained his minions well.

link   
reply to post by bill3969

But there is also significant scorching next to the blue bag.

link   
I find it ridiculous that people are saying that the military being present there is a huge red flag. The military gets invited to things like this all of the time. Most of those soldiers probably had fellow soldiers or family members running.

I'm sorry, but for those of you that think you're so open-minded, you sure don't act like it. Some of the comments in this thread leaves me no hope for humanity.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yea i am really interested in what the guy was talking aboit at the press conference... the false flag statemnt... is there video showing that?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has seen this video yet, it is raw footage, just before the explosion. I haven't finished analysing it but I'll post it to see if someone might catch something I would miss

Edit; Anyone find it strange that the windows are perfectly fine? Not one seems to be blown out. That may indicate directional explosives. Perhaps it was intended only to maim and not kill?
edit on 15-4-2013 by anon4m05 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join