It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienzombie666
reply to post by Cynicaleye

those are some pretty big powerful scary words you just used to describe my comment I'll be keeping my eye on you lol, what are you doing on this "conspiracy site" a paid shill or professional de-bunker? Is everyone here paranoid and delusional?

When your first instinct for any sort of tragedy is that the NWO did it, yes you're delusional. Somebody earlier in the thread said a photo of a man with no legs was fake and that he had makeup on..that's disturbing.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Robonakka

lol Ammonium nitrate has a explosion velocity of 5270 m/s it not as bad as RDX and TCAP ect but way bigger than gunpowder.

But I do agree it seems to be gunpowder or cordite. Or very badly made ammonium nitrate. But without a lab and sample I cant be sure.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
I haven't seen this anywhere but, this is April 15th Tax Day.

Actually, more importantly it is Patriot’s Day in Mass. The day they celebrate the first battle of the American Revolution….

Since 1969, the holiday has been observed on the third Monday in April, providing a three-day long weekend, as well as being the first day of public school vacation week in Maine and Massachusetts. Previously, it had been designated as April 19 in observance of the anniversary of the Battles of Lexington and Concord, the first battles of the American Revolutionary War.

en.wikipedia.org...'_Day

Which this year is today – April 15 which as you pointed out is also Tax Day.

Patriots' Day in Massachusetts

On April 19, 1775, the American Revolutionary War began with the battles at Lexington and Concord between British "redcoats" and colonial Minutemen. It's now Patriots' Day, a holiday in the states of Massachusetts and Maine.

www.newenglandtravelplanner.com...

These two facts along with the fact the attack seems to have been carried off all too inefficiently. Yes there was a loss of life, but it was minimal considering there were multiple bombs and the two that went off, did so near the end of the race, at the time when the least amount of people were there. If a world class terror group would have planned and executed it there would have been hundreds dead.

Events like this happen down range every day and as someone pointed out 100’s die. Someone wanted people to die, but not too many people which smacks of conspiracy to me.

I would simply say it is entirely plausable that the Obama admin wants a pretext for cracking down on anti-government sentiment – concocting a mucked up attack that they can quickly link to white, Christian, anti-governmental, new world order, conspiracy believing, white, right wingers will give them the necessary public outrage to compromise a few more liberties in the name of “the collective good”.

I see a pending request for some extrajudicial authority to “look into” these newly minted “hate groups” (courtesy of the SLPC ) in the name of public safety.

Be ready for the pending crackdown on anti-governmental rhetoric on the net, along with militia groups, veterans and all the “new” hate groups…

edit on 15/4/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by Michelle129th

The pointing is done by someone posting the video on YT, pointing to what they think is an unusual activity.

Oh my goodness...I see it now...I didn't watch the slowed down portion the first time, so didn't see a suspicious person :/ My apologies

Michelle

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The thing is, Al Qaeda had already targeted the world trade centre, so it was very likely that was the reason why the suspected them so early on. I also think a lot of journalistic professionalism went out the window that morning, due to the shocking circumstances unravelling. Anyway, this is completely off topic, so I shall leave it there.
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

It's related thru the coincidences surrounding the training exorcises. So it's not really off topic.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOriginalMolonLabe
What's the story with the announcement about a drill and bomb sniffing dogs at the finish line? False Flag?

*sigh*

There was a man involved in a car chase today in Dallas...shot at police. I think he held someone hostage for a while....

False flag??

If you were going to plan a false flag operation would you station bomb sniffing dogs in the area of the explosion? Would you let on at all that something was possibly going to happen? Seriously?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

If I did know how easy it would be to such a thing I would have speculated as such, so I hope you were talking in terms of a general statement cause I did not say my thoughts I only added what was discovered.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you got to look at the "gory" pictures, but if you did, I have a question. To me it seems like most of the major injuries were less than knee level. Wouldn't that indicate that the blast had resistance above it to push the blast pattern down? If this is the case, then the explosive must have been low in the can, covered in trash. If this is the case, then it would stand to reason that it was placed earlier than any of the videos we have seen so far. Does this make sense or do I just not understand explosives?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

That man in the clip does seem suspicious, he completely stops a split second before the bomb detonates. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I did not get a chance to read all of the thread yet but one of the deceased was reported to be an 8yr old.

link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by randyvs

Originally posted by randyvs
April 15
Waco and Oklahoma city also occurred on this day.
I get the feeling this isn't the first time in history the elites have led an entire nation down this same path we findf ourselves on.

Don't forget that Columbine was also the day after Patriots’ Day...

Seems there is a connection here between these events and the Revolutionary War.

EDIT: OR perhaps we are being deliberately led to THINK there is a connection to divert attention away from the REAL perpeTRAITORS.

Patriots’ Day—a public holiday in Massachusetts and Maine held on the third Monday of April—marks the first shots fired in the Revolutionary War.

It was Patriots’ Day on April 19, 1993, when the Mount Carmel Center in Waco, Texas, went up in flames, allegedly on the orders of Branch Davidian leader David Koresh. At least 72 people died. At the time of the fire, the group was locked in a stand-off with federal agents.

It was Patriots’ Day on April 19, 1995 when Timothy McVeigh detonated a bomb made of fertilizer, diesel fuel, and other chemicals outside a federal building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people.

It was the day after Patriots’ Day–April 20, 1999–when teenagers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed 12 students and one teacher at Columbine High School before committing suicide.

tv.msnbc.com...

edit on 15-4-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

And then again, you can pretty much pick any day and find some violent events that occurred in history.....

Perhaps it was just coincidence? If not, then we should arrest everyone whose birthday was today.....

No! It's mine today. Not the way I want to remember it. This will get sorted out fast.
edit on 15-4-2013 by IamOutThere because: entry error

link   
Sorry if this has been posted before, someone mind embeding it for me?

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys
I wonder if there were any "training exercises" scheduled in Boston Today??

Hehe, how did you know? www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Actually, more importantly it is Patriot’s Day in Mass. The day they celebrate the first battle of the American Revolution

Wow, I forgot that !

2nd

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
check this out!

blog.al.com...

Taylor said she noticed more of a military presence when the race with 27,000 runners started. "We noticed that they had military upon the buildings watching," Taylor said. "I wonder if they had had some...that was kind of peculiar to me. That's kind of weird to have military people up there with binoculars before a running event at the start.

explains the guys on the roof!!

Interesting.....there is NO valid reason for military to be there like that, or the National Guard to be talked about as a fast responder.....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
my conection went to # after i uploaded the video. Cant view any videos anymore, shame
but what´s the source of the content that alex is talking about?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I can't believe this video isn't getting more comments. Just watched it fullscreen on my 65" TV. The orange blast in the first frames capturing detonation certainly looks like his back pack was ground zero. Unreal, great video IMO. The second detonation could have been a separate pipe on a delayed fuse ejected from the back pack on the initial blast, or a second suicide bomber???

The explosion was certainly right where this guy was. He is either the bomber, or was standing right on top of it. Trash receptacles are the FIRST place security officials point the dog. I almost have to believe this bomb had legs.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Very refreshing to hear.

Yep, I heard Al Sharpton giving thanks. Maybe he's on ATS.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bill3969

To me it seems like most of the major injuries were less than knee level.

At which blast site? But I heard that on CNN too. A report from the hospital said there were "a lot of amputations and leg braces or casts"? That is weird. Like a directional fragmentation pattern. I heard something about ball bearings too?

Wouldn't that indicate that the blast had resistance above it to push the blast pattern down? If this is the case, then the explosive must have been low in the can, covered in trash.

What kiond of garbage can container was it? Have you seen those kind that have "aggregate cement sides"?

If this is the case, then it would stand to reason that it was placed earlier than any of the videos we have seen so far. Does this make sense or do I just not understand explosives?

Like a timed delay. Maybe. Apparently there were two more disarmed and recovered. Pics... anybody? He might have set all four earlier and then walked around arming them... but blew himself up on the second one???

Just observing...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Tao Jones
reply to post by randyvs

Patriot's day is the third Monday in April. It's a floater.

There it is! I made the mistake in what I heard. Apologies all around. Thank you Tao.

The day that the shot was heard 'round the world was April 19th 1775.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join