It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
Cool new reasons to take freedoms with. Maybe we can blame this on korea and get another war started to help this economy

People die and all you care about is yourself.

You deserve no freedom.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Has anyone heard a single network news show speak either: 'Al Qaeda' or 'North Korea'?

I haven't not even once. They repeat the spiel that 'no one knows if it was an individual, a group or a political movement'.

CNN just a few minutes ago said that we should not just jump to "al qaeda". Funny they jumped to it in minutes on 911.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Might just be the usual doom and gloom, but I have been hearing about reports that the last weeks drop in precious metals / oil is just starting.....and the drop in stocks today is going to get a LOT WORSE.

Will have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

He's trying to get the attention of medical personnel.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Originally posted by redoubt
Has anyone heard a single network news show speak either: 'Al Qaeda' or 'North Korea'?

I haven't not even once. They repeat the spiel that 'no one knows if it was an individual, a group or a political movement'.

CNN just a few minutes ago said that we should not just jump to "al qaeda". Funny they jumped to it in minutes on 911.

So you'd rather people keep making the same mistakes rather than learn from them?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
With the type of damage and low leveled shockwave and shrapnel effect, I would bet these are/were larger "pipe bomb" type explosives placed in the area.

I am expecting the new hot topic for the next few weeks to be Homegrown Terror.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I'm waiting to hear from loved ones there.

Crazy thing is I've been anxious and worried for no apparent reason all day...

This is crazy.

I have an aunt and uncle who were there, and are safe, thank God. They go every year because my uncle used to run. They said it was horrific. I hope you have heard from your loved ones.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by mungodave
Another backpack found hidden in a bridge according to scanner

Interesting in regards to a prediction sent to me by email.

Boston Marathon Explosion by Eric LP The first part of this horrible prediction is unfolding, "We are about to turn the corner" could be in association to the marathon race and not timing. Its very important to note the last part (bridge) of this prediction has not happened, there is still time to change its outcome.

Original Prediction: Prediction 54

From what I could see, all that talked about was an explosion, which could be basically anywhere.

link   
You know what is insane? On MSNBC, Chris Matthews just commented that he could tell by the music in their coverage that this event is already moving into history.

o.O

What? Less that five hours later?

Is that what America has become? I guess so. We turned the page on Newtown so quickly, now this? Are we dead inside?

I guess this is true....

link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Boston Police Scanner

www.broadcastify.com...

Don't even listen to mass media:

NY Post is saying it is a Muslim
CNN implying a white, right wing extremist

Heard from that scanner that a black man is a suspect.

We don't know anything yet.

It must be a multicultural multireligious terror organisation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfire9

Scary to see how his legs were destroyed by the blast.
That's very, very sad.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Isnt it funny how DHS and AIRPORT security have failed at all levels to stop ANYTHING but yet they have to be so large, so much funding?

Funny would be one way of looking at it...

I believe deliberate would be a more accurate description.

Michael Ellner's quote comes to mind...

"Just look at us.Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health. Lawyers destroy justice. Universities destroy knowledge. Governments destroy freedom. the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality." ~ Michael Ellner

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grimghost

It's page 45 and this image is still being used.

Go read the thread. By page 7 someone had already posted it.

Man.. if the media is made up of people like the ones who offer items on ATS, it's no wonder everything looks like an inside coverup.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys

Originally posted by bbracken677

Simple: Do not punish Americans. Go to the source and deal harshly with it. Not another Iraq, not another Afghanistan, but something new and effective.

Visit each and every Middle Eastern country. Tell them to clean up the terrorist ties and organizations in their own back yard. Tell them that if we get a whiff of support from their country for any group or organization defined as "terrorist" in nature we will nuke a city. If individuals from their country commit a terrorist act against the US and allies, we will nuke a city.

Terrorism will stop. It is being condoned, supported and funded by Islamic nations as a modern day form of guerrilla warfare. This is war, we have to treat it like war.

Walk softly and carry a big stick. Then use it if that doesnt work.

Iraq was a war started on false pretenses and Afghanistan happened because some dude America used to like annoyed them and lived there at some time. The only victims of Middle Eastern terrorism are people in the Middle East. Not you, not me, and not the vast majority of people on this board. You should take that stick and beat some sense into yourself with it instead of suggesting you go threatening a bunch of people for causing trouble your lot started in the first place.

Sometimes learning from your mistakes hurts, and it can hurt quite badly. It's a process all children go through.
edit on 15-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

your response was everything! not the victims at all! get with it!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Does this photo show a black scorch mark for ground zero of the blast?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
31 dead and 200 injured after multiple bombings.....

In Iraq today

Just sayin I don't see CNN or even ats getting excited about that, not even heard it mentioned on the news yet. A small bombing in america and its allover the news, huge bombing in iraq the same day and nobody cares

How many events in the United States does their news report? We get reports of overseas events all the time, but of course people will want to hear about something this big that happens in their own country. What, you don't think events here, or people here, matter? We have a HUGE news story, that will logically preempt a foreign one. There isn't anything wrong with that at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by mrfire9

Scary to see how his legs were destroyed by the blast.
That's very, very sad.

Just so everyone knows, THIS IS A PHOTOSHOP PHOTO!!!!! if he would have had his legs blown off he WOULD BE IN SHOCK! I've seen this pic floating around the net all day & it has been debunked everytime.
not saying it is anyone's fault here on ATS , and no disrespect to Phoenix267 or mrfire9

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
false flag event in boston, watch out for pro-military media push..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Speedjuh

If this is a terrorist attack, it is a crappy one. Don't get me wrong: It is terrible for the people who lost someone or got hurt, but from a terroristic point of few... Two dead an 50+ wounded, three detonated bombs, from which only one killed two people. Osama would've kick their lousy terrorist-asses for such an lame attack. Don't you think?
No... My guess is a home-made terrorist, not linked to Al-Qaeda or any well known origanisation.

A marathon and a library. Strange. Like communication.

Boston Massacre, Beginning of American Revolution, Marathon, Taxes, Library, JFK.

Specific allusions to American Conspiriology. Adds up to domestic culprit, unless that was part of the evasion strategyof the foreigners.

Too small to be foreigners. Has to be domestic.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join