It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What a strange day. To be honest I was keeping an eye on the news for NK,

but then I see this instead. I am getting a strange feeling from that. Totally unexpected and off the wall.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot

Was it really a "drill" or did law enforcement have a heads up...a warning...threat...gut feeling and told people it was a drill so as not to scare them?

It seems all the bomb disposal gear, bomb sniffing dogs, and all the emergency vehicles you could possibly want were all on scene almost immediately. A "drill" would be great cover to avoid letting people know there had been threats to the event.

And if they were not there or readily available people would cry foul like they did with FEMA, Katrina, and the missing aid.

Sometimes you just can't win with some people....

link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
I wonder if they'll confiscate all the surveillance camera's tapes again...

Itll be pretty tough with this one. Too many civilians around. Too many cell phones with personal video. I dont see any way they could confiscate them all.

link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
As I don't have time to go through the huge thread, but former FBI Brad Garrett is calling neo-Nazis were behind this.

Your thoughts?
edit on 15-4-2013 by TheToastmanCometh because: *your

Is there any evidence to support this?

I think right now it could have been just about anybody. We are still waiting for details to come out and everything to be confirmed. Might as well say The Kool-Aid gang was behind this. I have just as much evidence as he does.

link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
If you watched the videos I'm sure you saw the girl carrying another girl away on her back, or the guy in the cowboy hat clearing debris away behind the fence. How about the young man frantically trying to remove the fence ? Many people dropped everything and ran into danger to help.

IMO this is the American Spirit showing that no matter what WE ARE ONE.

Oh, please!

This is the human spirit, or at least it should be. Please, stop with the nationalism [
] if you truly want to think "we are one."
edit on 2013.4.15 by TravisBickle451 because: (no reason given)

"we are one."

Well it's hard to reply to you, "we are one" one of what?

Where ever you are from you don't even have the pride to list it in your location.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

Originally posted by bbracken677

Terrorism would not exist without the support of the nations in the middle east. .
edit on 15-4-2013 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

And who is going to get rid of the terrorists in the west? Namely the U.S.? Maybe we should nuke one american city to show the US that the US means business!!

This is where it starts. The sacrifice needed to force people to believe what you believe. Kinda like the bible, Qur'an etc..

"Kill as many fellow humans as you can, until everyone left, believes what you believe, that is true freedom".

Oh wait, it doesn't say that.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

You mean like the summer of 2001 when everyone was focused on female DC interns Chandra Levy and Monica Lewinsky....?

It heightens your reaction.
edit on 4/15/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This incident is getting fishier and fishier...

Thoughts?

link   
Has anyone heard one damn thing from DHS? Why do we pay for that farce?

link   

CCTV footage has been released of a man planting several backpacks in the area of the Boston Marathon explosions.

Two bombs have exploded near the finishing line of the Boston Marathon, killing at least two people and injuring at least 105, with 15 in a critical condition.

The White House does not yet know who planned and carried out the explosions but is handling the incident as "an act of terror," a White House official said.

The New York Post reported a bomber was seen on CCTV footage and that a Saudi national - aged 20 - has been placed under armed guard with burn wounds in an undisclosed Boston hospital.

However, Boston police have since said they do not have a suspect in custody. A senior US intelligence official has said two other explosive devices were found near the Marathon finish area.

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...
edit on 15-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Because, it's all a conspiracy to take away your rights.

link   

Originally posted by maddog3n8
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Actually you take your own advice it wasn't domestic but a Saudi National:

www.nypost.com...

ya they say that now, lets see what happens. im just guessing, not saying im right....

link   
I just woke up to an alarming phone call about this.

So my question is, if this is a terrorist attack who is claiming responsibility?

If they fed's didn't know (cough cough..b.s.) how did they knew there were other bombs in different locations?

Someone tip them off and its too early for them to reveal their sources?

link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
As I don't have time to go through the huge thread, but former FBI Brad Garrett is calling neo-Nazis were behind this.

Your thoughts?
edit on 15-4-2013 by TheToastmanCometh because: *your

It depends on a lot of things...

Was this a genuine attack or a false flag event?
If it was genuine, it could have come from anywhere.
If not, it was carried out to meet a specific goal and over the next few days, the media will lead the public (and their opinion) to that goal line.

Was it domestic or foreign?
Well, so far, all the major US networks have already focused on domestic. Not a single utterance of Al Qaeda or North Korea has leaked across the airwaves. I personal;ly find this a little odd.

This nation is in a critical place right now as far as internal politics based on gun laws. It would serve the current administration if it could be routed back to any political movement that opposes it.

This is just a review of what I would label as being 'obvious'.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
person is posting updates from a lot of news sources, handy if you want to keep up without hitting tens of news sites

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Thoughts?

When I read this I think they are referring to controlled demolitions as bomb squads blowing up something they just found. If you can confirm the time of this tweet I believe that it would be actually just after the 2 explosions went off.

link   

Thoughts?

Would it not take a wee bit longer than 1 minute to secure an area for a controlled explosion?
I'd like to know the timeline regarding this event.

edit on 15-4-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
ILLUMINATI CARD GAME

Is this the same card game that had a card with a picture of the twin towers being destroyed years before it happened? Looks like the same art style. Pretty creepy.

You must keep in mind that this card game has a ton of cards.

These cards depict endless variations of images and descriptions that pretty much try to cover all the bases of any and every possible event. Basically, random obscure possibilities that if come true look like they were predicted.

Add to that the fact that these cards are ambiguous so that people can have an easier time making connections after the fact.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The FIRST THING I noticed on ABC NEWS WAS MILITARY ALREADY THERE RIGHT AFTER the explosion happened.

HMMM.

Everything you see within the first hours of this thing, SAVE IT, RECORD IT, cause they are going to scrub all of this later when they try to feed you their "official story".
edit on 15-4-2013 by Taissa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Thoughts?

Thats Crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join