It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Don't upset the Heff...

-SAP-

link   
Just a personal opinion: Even Fox News seems intent on bending this event to some domestic attacker, even before there is a single ounce of evidence to suggest anyone from anywhere.

This is troubling, especially for a national news network because it appears... just appears, mind you, of some kind of public preparation.... a means to having a mind set in place.

Horrible day and my heart bleeds for everyone harmed and those close to them.

This has just begun.

link   
ILLUMINATI CARD GAME:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

I have look at all angles of how this tragedy will be exploited for those in agendas within the government and I will have to agree with you.

I agree too. It is so obvious that it is pathetic. The agenda doesn't give people dignity, it's sole purpose is the break down the fabric of society. Pure evil.

Let me guess, if your government was overthrown and you instilled your own sort of authority, then there would never be a shooting, bombing, murder or crime ever again.

Right?

Because, it's all a conspiracy to take away your rights.

What a world we live in, when in the face of tragedy, we think not the victims of the atrocities but instead how it might affect ourself.

For all you know, some idiot was upset at their ex lover who was in the race, and they were determined to hurt their world.. some crazy lunatic.

Nope, it's a conspiracy.

always a conspiracy, never a crime.

link   
The MSM are reporting that CCTV footage of a man planting the bombs (backpacks) has been released but I can't seem to find it anywhere - anyone got a linky link or some pics?

link   
What a colossal miscalculation on the side of terrorists. If this is coming from a foreign entity, do they not realize that the US was well on it's way to distruction with division, corporatism, hatred? This type of physical attack on our population can easily unite the divided and bring a sense of American pride back to the masses. Exactly the opposite of everything they (terrorists) would want to do. I am in no way saying that this (terrorism) is a good thing, just thinking down the line and of the consequences.

I don't believe this would lead to further breakdown. We are still Americans, underneath it all.
edit on 15-4-2013 by okrian because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2013 by okrian because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
ILLUMINATI CARD GAME:

Honestly, is that real?!

link   

Originally posted by Dumbass

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
You know, I watched Obama praise the 1st responders, I applaud them also. But what I didn't hear and never seem to hear. Is praise for the average people who did not hesitate for one second to leap to their country men's aid.

If you watched the videos I'm sure you saw the girl carrying another girl away on her back, or the guy in the cowboy hat clearing debris away behind the fence. How about the young man frantically trying to remove the fence ? Many people dropped everything and ran into danger to help.

IMO this is the American Spirit showing that no matter what WE ARE ONE. Just once I would like to hear from the MSM or the Government, good job folks. Instead if self-vilification from them and stay where you are WE WILL take care of you.

Well thanks for the help, but we are able to help ourselves also.

It is called 'being human' or civilized

Not really, the government wants us civilized. The want us to sit back, and let them be our hero's. I think it is more like conditioning. They want to do and act for us, so we come to rely on them for everything. It's starting to work also. There were far to many people that didn't react, some kept running the marathon.

Go back 40 or 50 years, people were more independent then, and any help was welcome.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I know the number 33 is important..

All I can see is that the Pope was elected 33 days ago.

What about 33 hours ago? 33 weeks? 33 years?

Nothing but coincidence and grasping for "clues" during a time when people are desperate for explanations and closure.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
As I don't have time to go through the huge thread, but former FBI Brad Garrett is calling neo-Nazis were behind this.

Your thoughts?
edit on 15-4-2013 by TheToastmanCometh because: *your

link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Terrorism would not exist without the support of the nations in the middle east. .
edit on 15-4-2013 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

And who is going to get rid of the terrorists in the west? Namely the U.S.? Maybe we should nuke one american city to show the US that the US means business!!

link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS

ILLUMINATI CARD GAME:

Honestly, is that real?!

Of course its not one of the runners, they couldn't plant the backpacks.

And if the runner can't plant the backpacks and someone else has to do it then they might as well set them off too.

Ergo there is no need for a runner to be involved, they are redundant.

link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

ILLUMINATI CARD GAME:

Is this the same card game that had a card with a picture of the twin towers being destroyed years before it happened? Looks like the same art style. Pretty creepy.

edit on 15-4-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Yeah, seems legit. LOL!!!

Seriously, if so, holy cow....how many hits of that "coincidence" would that make?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Mark Levin show had local news lady on. She stated the person of interest held at the hospital surrounded by swat teams, is a Saudi national on a student visa. She also stated that there is surveillance video of someone removing something from a backpack and placing them in trash cans. ABC news is downplaying the person of interest as a suspect, but that is what you would expect them to say to keep an angry mob of locals from killing him.

link   
reply to post by redoubt

Im trying to stay away from the thought of home grown terrorism. But the more I think about it it gets more and more possible. With patriots day, tax day and the anniversaries of the Olympic park and OKC bombings this week to many peaces to many peaces.

link   
I wonder if they'll confiscate all the surveillance camera's tapes again...

link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

I think its too soon to say since I there isn't much evidence.

link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
www.fireandreamitchell.com...

Wolf Blitzer blames Anti-Tax groups with ZERO evidence!

Lets stick to the facts people, stop arguing!

911 was foreign invaders, this time its domestic, watch the news spin!

We are all suspects now...

Before you try to say anything about foreign invaders please know what you are talking about.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join