It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys

Originally posted by opethPA

Awesome, I knew you would eventually show up and find ways to attack American and Americans. Please tell me again how my life in America is so horrible that if someone offered you a chance at that life you would show them the door.

Hrm Im glad you so eagerly await my posts. I think. If all Americans get is what's going on in their own country and very little of what's happening in other countries, then it would stand to reason they they would be ignorant of world events. That's not me bashing Americans, it's me pointing out the obvious. But you carry on felling insulted. Everyone thinks Americans in general are a bit thick, sorry to break it to you but the rest of the world doesn't like you all that much.

Right or wrong, attacks like this are not common in America so when they do occur they are going to get additional coverage.

What this basically says that once in a while the US gets a dose of realty and it's such a fascinating thing to them it deserves 24/7 coverage with all the hype of a Hollywood blockbuster. Sorry but this is just proof of the aforementioned ignorance.

And where are you from? So high and mighty one. Are you saying that 8 year old had it coming? Way to kick us while we are down. If I overheard some foreigner spouting off his trap like this in rl, Id go ballistic. Way to have respect for the dead.

link   
I blame Kim Jong-Un

-SAP-

link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
31 dead and 200 injured after multiple bombings.....

In Iraq today

Just sayin I don't see CNN or even ats getting excited about that, not even heard it mentioned on the news yet. A small bombing in america and its allover the news, huge bombing in iraq the same day and nobody cares

Very interesting, I haven't heard about that anywhere.

It's sad so many people had to die today... the more I hear about all this, the more humanity sickens me.

Propaganda is consuming America right now, and you can bet there's an alternative motive for it.

link   
reply to post by Signals

Surely having a drill before a big public event is normal?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

I think its more that we are not barbaric and have evolved past
ape like actions and dont feel the need to bomb each other every day
just to make a point.

Unlike many countries in the M.E. That it seems killing and blowing up is the
only thing they can understand, rather than a educated discussion and movement
in the right direction to help things get better.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean

Holy smokes Ouch! Man if that was me I would be screaming for fentanyl lollipop as I rode to the ER.

Is that the best you could come up with? Come on. I doubt anyone with a conscience found it funny.

link   
check this out!

blog.al.com...

Taylor said she noticed more of a military presence when the race with 27,000 runners started. "We noticed that they had military upon the buildings watching," Taylor said. "I wonder if they had had some...that was kind of peculiar to me. That's kind of weird to have military people up there with binoculars before a running event at the start.

explains the guys on the roof!!

link   

Originally posted by six67seven

reply to post by six67seven

The point I am making is that its not being covered on every channel on a loop. It's just a little perspective as a terrorist attack this is tiny.

come on, is it not very clear as to why this is being covered on every channel??

honestly, you're not sure why?

no one is trivializing the ME deaths, but, seriously?

Well then I ask you why?

To be clear I am very well read on terrorism I am not being totally ignorant.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Just as I suspected, they were having a "drill" when it happened.

America needs to wake up...

there is always a drill!!!

Was it really a "drill" or did law enforcement have a heads up...a warning...threat...gut feeling and told people it was a drill so as not to scare them?

Michelle

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Anti tax?
Oh like at the Boston Tea Party...
Where, for the records, the patriots dressed
up like native Americans .
Wait...isn't that the definition of false flag?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

This is by far one of the best shots to get an idea of what was happening.
As you can see the farthest explosion in this photo the plume of smoke was the first blast towards the end of the finish line and this photo was taken near to the moment the second blast (reports say significantly larger) erupted.
Look at the way the runners are going and you can tell this is on the opposite sides of the blasts from the CNN camera which was rolling during the first blast at the other end of the street.

My only concern is the creepy, shadowy figure almost skulking on the top of the building on the top left corner of the image...almost getting the best seat in the house to watch the attacks.

Could that man be the culprit? Or the chance someone else was watching the race from the roof.
Just my take on this photo...

And on the situation overall we've been being threatened by N.Korea and Iraq for years now...if it's one of them I wouldn't be surprised, and if it was some crazed American I wouldn't be surprised either.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spieluhr
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

CNN is an American News Company. Why would they report on bombings on the other side of the world? I'm sure Iraqi news agencies are all over it.

So what's bbcs excuse.

Both very sad I am just puting this into perspective

Yeah, and if I recall, 9/11 was being reported live by our media, BBC, Alex Jones, and even by Japanese media. If a bombing is huge enough, it is posted around the world... if it occurs in America, anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
This is sad and I hope they get who's ever responsible! I pray everyone finds their missing love ones asap.

On another note I can't believe alex jones ( on twitter) already said this looks like a false flag event 30 mins after the attack happened, he just gave me another reason not to like him.

Thats what he does. If the president sneezes, its a false flag in his opinion. So long as he keeps calling EVERYTHING a false flag, he will eventually be right, and then can use that to toot his own horn for the next 10 years.

Its his M.O.

Both sides are playing this, sites are already saying don't be surprised this isn't a domestic "right wing" terrorist attack. Money to be made and agenda's to be brought forth, not surprised one bit.

link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Actually you take your own advice it wasn't domestic but a Saudi National:

www.nypost.com...

link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Yeah, but how do they have the resources?

I *might* by the fact that it's useful to schedule drills when it's "all hands on deck" but, just damn! I mean, are they so focused on the drill that they miss crap going down?

Repeatedly, through the years?

So, to me at least, this is a failed policy or practice. At best....if not a conspiracy.

link   
reply to post by Signals

Sorry if this has already been posted. I've been trying to keep up with all of this, but haven't been through all 49 pages...can you post a link about the drill that was going on?

I too, have noticed that there are often drills like this going on either during or immediately prior to events like this as well, and just wanted to see a link for this one if you have it.

link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

And where are you from? So high and mighty one. Are you saying that 8 year old had it coming? Way to kick us while we are down. If I overheard some foreigner spouting off his trap like this in rl, Id go ballistic. Way to have respect for the dead.

What difference does it make where I'm from? None really. Have I condoned this attack? Not in the slightest, there is zero justicication for tagetting innocent people. But I would expect you to try and pull that crap, I mean I hurt your ego or something I guess,

As for kicking you while your're down, you seem to be doing a pretty good job of that yourself. All I said was if what was said about your news was true it would explain a few things. No need to start crying and getting all bent out of shape. Geez.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
If you watched the videos I'm sure you saw the girl carrying another girl away on her back, or the guy in the cowboy hat clearing debris away behind the fence. How about the young man frantically trying to remove the fence ? Many people dropped everything and ran into danger to help.

IMO this is the American Spirit showing that no matter what WE ARE ONE.

Oh, please!

This is the human spirit, or at least it should be. Please, stop with the nationalism [
] if you truly want to think "we are one."
edit on 2013.4.15 by TravisBickle451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
This is sad and I hope they get who's ever responsible! I pray everyone finds their missing love ones asap.

On another note I can't believe alex jones ( on twitter) already said this looks like a false flag event 30 mins after the attack happened, he just gave me another reason not to like him.

Thats what he does. If the president sneezes, its a false flag in his opinion. So long as he keeps calling EVERYTHING a false flag, he will eventually be right, and then can use that to toot his own horn for the next 10 years.

Its his M.O.

Both sides are playing this, sites are already saying don't be surprised this isn't a domestic "right wing" terrorist attack. Money to be made and agenda's to be brought forth, not surprised one bit.

Exactly. never let a good tragedy go to waste.
And therein lies the problem. With the way our media spins things, who can tell if the events are inside jobs or if the situations are just exploited to push agendas.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Update: Hospitals report at least 105 injured, at least 15 critically, in Boston explosions -

twitter.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join