It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
31 dead and 200 injured after multiple bombings.....

In Iraq today

Just sayin I don't see CNN or even ats getting excited about that, not even heard it mentioned on the news yet. A small bombing in america and its allover the news, huge bombing in iraq the same day and nobody cares

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
It's not fair that innocent children and people suffer for the evils of men.

If it's any solace to you, the Y-chromosome is dying out (only 45 left, most of which are "junk" and dedicated not to intelligence or reproduction, unlike the 3000-some female equivalents), and in about 5 million years we'll all be asexual or reproducing in laboratories

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tao Jones
reply to post by randyvs

Patriot's day is the third Monday in April. It's a floater.

There it is! I made the mistake in what I heard. Apologies all around. Thank you Tao.

link   
Now, the news is reporting that the White House is calling this terrorism, even though the president didn't say it himself. Still no updates on the ones responsible, at least not that is being reported.

I did locate this - link - that talks about cell service being cut.

Oh, seems this was at 2:50pm, Eastern time, and the fire was perhaps an hour later.
edit on 15-4-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: added info

link   

Originally posted by azureskys

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by mungodave
Another backpack found hidden in a bridge according to scanner

So you know that one of the following is true:

a) He lives/was staying close by to the scene of the bombing; OR
b) He travelled in by large car or possibly a van; OR
c) It was more than 1 person;

Or it could just mean that a homeless person stashes their backpack
wirh personal belongings in it at that bridge.

Maybe some kid was sick of school and stuck his pack there.
etc...etc...

Yes I mean assuming there are more bombs, although there have been 2 that went off near the finishing line, one that didn't and the one at the library.

If these are backpack sized bombs (which you'd assume they are with the attention being given to backpacks) then it still really holds true.

link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

CNN is an American News Company. Why would they report on bombings on the other side of the world? I'm sure Iraqi news agencies are all over it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Originally posted by grimghost

Mysterious Roof Walker Discovered in Boston Marathon Tragedy Photos

Seriously its not the mysterious.
Without knowing more facts it's very common for people to be on roofs or looking out windows or whatever when something is happening.
Look no farther than a celebration for a sports team and people are on the roof looking down.

Without more info I just dont see how that is anything but a normal occurance.

You're probably correct but I'd still like to know exactly who he was and what he was doing there.

I have a feeling it's nothing though, just some guy watching the marathon from a bird's eye view. Maybe he's from a news outlet reporting on the marathon, though he doesn't appear to have a camera or anything like that in the screenshot.

link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah, no worries, we're all just spit-balling.

We're not necessarily trying to shut down that line of thought, just brainstorm.

link   

Originally posted by redshoes

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by bbracken677

And if you can't see the irony and hypocrisy in what you advocate well.......?

Um...not irony. Hypocrisy? Perhaps so when one advocates fighting fire with fire. Terrorism with terrorism.

Make the cost of terrorism so high that those who would condone, support and commit it will choose not to. Rather simple, really.

Terrorism would not exist without the support of the nations in the middle east. Saudi's actively teach their young the ideals of modern warfare against the infidels. The rich support it economically, at the very least. Including members of the Saudi family.
edit on 15-4-2013 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

Will you please stop inciting hatred against people you don't know unless you can provide authenticated links to verified sources for the above statements. I've lived and worked throughout the middle east for the last 10 years and quite frankly you appear to showing your own ignorance. You run the risk of contributing to rather than addressing terrorism by continuing with this line of rhetoric.
Its like saying north Korea should nuke Mexico...

So...you are saying Saudi family members are not supporting terrorism? Really? Anyone who knows anything in depth of the subject knows this to be true. American intelligence knows the links, as do our "leaders" but there is too much money involved to rock that boat.

Since you know so much about the middle east, answer this: What is the name of the faction of Islam which condones the most violence against infidels? Which faction (same) has schools all throughout Saudi Arabia teaching same?

It is a documented fact that the Saudi family supported Osama with millions...

link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
It's not fair that innocent children and people suffer for the evils of men.

If it's any solace to you, the Y-chromosome is dying out (only 45 left, most of which are "junk" and dedicated not to intelligence or reproduction, unlike the 3000-some female equivalents), and in about 5 million years we'll all be asexual or reproducing in laboratories

that is Gods will if He knows everything

link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

In Iraq today

The death of one is a tragedy
But the death of millions is just a sta - tis - tic

-Fight Song, Marilyn Manson

link   

edit
more like on topic

edit on 15-4-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spieluhr
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

CNN is an American News Company. Why would they report on bombings on the other side of the world? I'm sure Iraqi news agencies are all over it.

So what's bbcs excuse.

Both very sad I am just puting this into perspective

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Today is Patriots Day...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stikiiki
that is Gods will if He knows everything

God?

I guess we can attribute these bombings to the fellow, too...?

link   

Originally posted by Trillium
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Ok here a weird one from Face book

www.facebook.com...

Now THIS is bizarre. A few minutes ago I posted a link to a FB page called "Thoughts Go Out To All Involved In The Boston Explosions." The page was created TWO DAYS AGO. Within a couple of minutes, not only did the page disappear, but so did my links to that page! But guess what? While I still had the page up on my screen, I PHOTOGRAPHED it. Better copy and send this around now, because something is very, very wrong here......

So now who actually plan this ??????????????

edit on 15-4-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

Just to let you know....the facebook thing is not a conspiracy. People make facebook pages discussing many different things on a daily basis. Later on they can change the name of the page and delete old content. Whomever made the page probably was using it for something else since Saturday and changed it this afternoon to discuss the bombings. They probably took it down because everyone was freaking out that it was made Saturday and they were tired of trying to explain it. There are a bazillion facebook pages with creation dates earlier than the event(s) they are discussing.

Michelle

link   
reply to post by randyvs

I can see this thing being used for the justification for domestic drones!

link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

In Iraq today

The death of one is a tragedy
But the death of millions is just a sta - tis - tic

-Fight Song, Marilyn Manson

Stalin originally
edit on 15-4-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

more confirmation on authorities announcing drill before the bombs went off. looks like those bomb sniffing dogs didnt help at all....

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15 News, “They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.” Text

The news station also reports that Stevenson “thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.” Stevenson then describes hearing the explosions as he ran away from the scene, having just completed the marathon.

edit on 15-4-2013 by wrdwzrd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join