It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohiwastedmylif

Everyone please read this and go watch this video CNN posted below. This is seriously strange.

In this video you can see some bizzare image manipulation or artifacts.

Go to the link below and go to the 1:14 video mark and watch behind the van, the people, and even the officer walking with a dog on the left.

CNN VIDEO

I NEED HELP DOWNLOADING THE VIDEO! Does anyone know how to save this specific video somewhere for later viewing?

Those are digital artifacts caused by the poor webcam and connection. Not something fishy.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

IK.. people already jumping on the conspiracies since way before they confirmed it was bombings, they said it could have been pipe lines and people were already with their "attack on the 2nd amendment" conspiracies

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by KingJod
Authorities have a identified a suspect, a Saudi national, who is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital with shrapnel wounds.

He was injured by shrapnel - I'd say they've nicked him because of his nationality and in case he's Al Q when in fact it's clearly American terrorism.

Right..and you know this how?

I said "I'd say" in other words "I'd speculate"

get a grip and learn to read

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Let the conspiracies begin.

We should ban bombs.

link   
I just came across this on InfoWars.com, a few ATS members were asking if there were any drills going on at the same time:

Bomb squad was running “controlled explosion” on the same day. What’s not yet being reported by the mainstream media is that a “controlled explosion” was under way on the same day as the marathon explosion. As the Boston Globe tweeted today:

“Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.”

Boston Globe Tweet

link   
This will no doubt re-direct 95% of the attention N.K has been getting from all of us...provided it's in no way tied to them.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwhiteandblue

They have already confirmed that it is terror attacks. So I'd say conspiracy theorists are right to be concerned.

link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Gold hasn't been this low since 9/11.

Not sure where your information is coming from, but the last time gold was "this low" was Feb, 2011.

Around 9/11, specifically in Oct 01, gold closed at 280.

Youre more than a 1000 dollars off

edit on 4/15/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

link   
Report: Cellphone service shut down in Boston to prevent remote detonations of explosives, official says

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Authorities have a identified a suspect, a Saudi national, who is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital with shrapnel wounds.

He was injured by shrapnel - I'd say they've nicked him because of his nationality and in case he's Al Q when in fact it's clearly American terrorism.

Right..and you know this how?

I said "I'd say" in other words "I'd speculate"

get a grip and learn to read

Awe that's cute, "get a grip and learn to read"
I should have known better than to respond to a fringe reply as that would just detract from the real conversation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone else noticed, and i'm not about to go through 40 pages of responses.. but...

did anyone else notice the person standing on the roof of the building directly behind the blast in this photo?

~HaarpWatcher

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeedawg

I remember that during the 9/11 it was also some drills been running about, I remember this very clear as it became a hot topic here in ATS.

link   

Yeah, that's a pretty quick nab. I hope they are right and aren't letting prejudices get the better of them. I could see that being a major hazard for those on the scene when confronted with such horror. If they don't have the right individual, that would mean that they are still out there.

link   
From twitter:
"DEVELOPING: Fire and smoke reported in Chicago Red Line subway. Some trains rerouted"
Wonder if this is related
twitter.com...

link   

Originally posted by underduck
At least 31 people were killed and 200 injured in car bombs today.

But that was in Iraq so dont worry, its not real.

So your telling me Iraq's news is all over the Boston Bombing? Yes there was a car bomb in Iraq, and it was in the news. No the US new isn't going spend all their time on it when there was an attack in their country. Any other country would do the same.

link   

Originally posted by Jeedawg
I just came across this on InfoWars.com, a few ATS members were asking if there were any drills going on at the same time:

Bomb squad was running “controlled explosion” on the same day. What’s not yet being reported by the mainstream media is that a “controlled explosion” was under way on the same day as the marathon explosion. As the Boston Globe tweeted today:

“Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.”

Boston Globe Tweet

I try not to get too conspiratorial over these sorts of events, but when you read stuff like that it makes it real hard not to put on the tin-foil hat.

link   

Originally posted by Golf66
I predict they will trace this to an anti-government group. One made up of right-wing, Christians who distrust the Obama admin and support the constitution. They will have some veterans in the group.

Then - let the crackdown on anti-government "hate speech" commence. They'll just need a little extrajudicial wiggle room.

Pretty much what I was thinking. This could easily result in terrorists (U.S. citizens) losing their civil rights, also, justification for drones and such. I don't want anyone to lose their freedom of speech or freedom of assembly or freedom of religion because they are afraid that people will think they are supporting terrorist acts.

Me personally, I don't support violence, but I do support criticizing the government. Also - these events always seem less important than they are in the long run.

For example, September 11th - on that day, I didn't think it was as important as it turned out to be - it ended up defining at least the next 10 years of domestic and foreign policy.
edit on 15-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

link   
BBC are now reporting a 3rd incident

link   

Originally posted by HAARPwatcher

Not sure if anyone else noticed, and i'm not about to go through 40 pages of responses.. but...

did anyone else notice the person standing on the roof of the building directly behind the blast in this photo?

~HaarpWatcher

Without additional info I am not sure what that proves.
I can take a picture of a marathon in any city and probably get at least 1 person on the roof of a building watching.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HAARPwatcher

~HaarpWatcher

Probably a photographer filming the marathon.. or is that too looney?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join