It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohiwastedmylif
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What do you mean open with real player? Can you seriously help me out. The video has some REALLY strange issues with it. It needs to be saved for later viewing, commenting.

Yes... Install 'Realplayer' if you dont have it already and then use that to open the site on the net that you want to view and go to the video and download it when the option pops up! You have to press play on the video and then hover over it with your mouse pointer!

link   

Originally posted by ohiwastedmylif
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What do you mean open with real player? Can you seriously help me out. The video has some REALLY strange issues with it. It needs to be saved for later viewing, commenting.

if you have "real player" installed you should get a download option in the top right of the video when you open the link and hover your mouse over it. I've already downloaded the video. To me...@ 1:14, looks like normal pixelation artifacts from poor quality footage off a CCTV camera. They don't capture that great quality of an image.

Anyhow I don't understand how this can be seen as a domestic "revolutionary" act.

Domestic..sure that's possible. But revolutionary? I don't see why a revolutionist would attack innocent people.

A real revolutionist act would target the government and/or authority yea..?

Then again whoever did this is crazy, and you can't understand crazy.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Metha-Don

My friend heard the 3rd explosion at the JFK library, she was less than a half mile away......She is on the phone with me now and talked about the explosion she heard.....

She said on the mass pike into the city 3 swat trucks and a fleet of cops on the way into the city right now!

link   
I am watching the live news conferance and he said that three bombs were used (one at the JFK Library).

But this website had this to say:

A third bomb was detonated by police near the finish line of the marathon.

Source

Does anyone know anything about this?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

That's what I told my loved ones. STAY HOME. I would also like some reassurance that it was not dirty bombs, as mentioned above.

link   
I'll tell you something else that's worth considering...

911 was coincidentally the number of the emergency services.

Today in Americaspeak is 415.

There is an IRS section 415 related to pensions, and another related to renting residential property.

Maybe 415 has a significant meaning to the perp for some reason related to that - maybe his pension blew up in the economic downturn - highly speculative and unlikely, but just thought I'd throw it in there.

link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I am watching the live news conferance and he said that three bombs were used (one at the JFK Library).

Source

Yes, they called for a controlled det. on the scanner.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman
Did anyone else notice that the gold price crashed just before this?

Link ABC news

Big publicity Attacks with fewer than possible casualties always make me suspisious...

whats the price of Gold got to do with anything?

Think about it. Nothing!

link   
Saudi national by all accounts - is the suspect being held.

www.nypost.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

link   
Anyone seen "Unthinkable"??

The protagonist plants several bombs and just as the law enforcement finds the "last" bomb by his guiding them around, the camera pans over to.... a nuke placed only feet away from the distractive bomb and the counter is reaching zero.

Potential false flag in the making here?

Who resides in Boston that the TPTB would like to see go before the begin to remove the 2nd amendment?
Any political opposition? Or civilian opposition?
edit on 15/4/13 by flice because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by KingJod

Originally posted by xNightwing
I think we should have drones patrolling at all times to prevent things like this happening?

anyone?

Yes and no, as long as they use it for "terrorist" reasons and not for the little things like drug deals, jay walking, spying. The only problem i really have with drones is that i think they can easily be hacked.

Also fox confirms that a explosion has happened at JFK library.

That was sarcasm dude,

I'm implying this will lead to increased drone activity

link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

This is true. I just watched the governor's presser. There were two bombs that went off at the marathon, two more discovered along the route, and one exploded at the JFK library.

link   
News conference and scanner feed indicate JFK was related. Just said it on live TV that JFK was related and they have found atleast 2 to 3 more devices on top of the ones that exploded.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sketchy at BEST but was told there is a connection to www.wwaytv3.com...
Was also told it's NOT domestic.

Move along,
NothingtoSeeHere

link   
reply to post by ohiwastedmylif

I hope someone helps you, somehow i cant open the vid on CNN

link   
N. Korea connection?

-SAP-

link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Bad news and appallying. My gut feeling this is the work of North Korean sleeper cells. We shall see. My condolences to those who have died and whose families are now grieving.

What? You need to stop watching so much TV, seriously. When have North Korea ever used terrorist cells? When? Ever? Asinine statement.
edit on 15-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

Well N Korea have been so hostile lately and it would not suprise me if something like this happened. I am thinking outside the box here. When i say sleeper cells, i dont mean it could be actual North Koreans, it could be hired people to do their dirty work. I dont think it is asinnine at all.

link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Sad picture to look at.

Pray for all the families.

link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
I am hoping they weren't dirty bombs.
It seems like that hasn't crossed anyone's mind and what is already tragic will turn into hell on earth fairly rapidly.

Sheesh, I hadn't even thought of that. I really hope it was explosive only, as grisly as that was.

link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Source

Police have confirmed that there was a seperate contolled police explosion, in addition to the other 3 explosions

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join