It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This has all the tall tale signs of being a right wing terrorist attack.

Newtown memorial mile, Newtown victim's families present, tax day, Boston, Patriot day.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

That's totally fair.

You are right, the images are making me too emotional.

We dont know anything right now.

link   
No doubt it was a terrorist action and no accident. Now how some media sites and their contributors will only stop speculating it was "right winged" terrorist before the FACTS come in is another matter.

link   
What a sad day. I don't think North Korea had anything to do with this. IMO it was most likely a False flag to later blame Venezuela or it was Venezuela's new leader sending Washington a message. I know from watching RedSox games that Venezuelan Oil company CITCO has ties to Boston.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Very bad, hope this is a one time attack but probably not. Who would be behind it, someone with a grudge because of US wars, or maybe someone who lost a job and home or some religious nut believing he/she is carrying out their deities' orders. I bet they are extremists and did it because of Afghanistan and the bombs were made out of everyday materials and they might do it again.
edit on 15/4/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Djarums

Edit: I missread your post, so i decided to delete any content on this post.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by clearmind

They did just say they ordered people with automatics into New York for precautions, seemed weird to me.

link   
Sad sad news.

The following is just a guess so this isn't fact or confirmed but after spending 5 minutes on google street view I think I've got the rough locations by looking at the pics and vids... just my opinion though and it's only a guess.

Approx. Location 1 -

Approx. Location 2 -

link   
reply to post by relocator

Are you kidding me?! The controlled explosion wasn't planned, I'm pretty sure it was used to detonate a device *by the bomb squad* as stated.

Good lord. Well, if they have a suspect in custody (which I did see on the Post, but who knows) then someone will take responsibility. And I'm sorry. If someone takes responsibility and seems plausible I don't honestly think that the government is paying someone off to admit fault. I'm pretty sure it would actually be their fault. So I expect to hear something relatively shortly.

Who would plant a bomb near the Newtown families? You ask yourselves that question.

link   

link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What do you mean open with real player? Can you seriously help me out. The video has some REALLY strange issues with it. It needs to be saved for later viewing, commenting.

link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

Originally posted by Rocker2013

I'm sorry, but this is misleading. Gay "leaks" do not mean explosions are certain. Cities all over the world have gas leaks every way, that's why we have methods in place to monitor pressure and to smell gas when it's escaping. Don't you think with those thousands of people due there they would have noticed the MASSIVE smell of gas? For explosions like that, you would need two gas leaks, and explosions simultaneously, you would also need a huge build up of gas in the are for a blast like that.

The explanation of "gay leak" is not sensible, nor is it likely.
In addition, this would have been announced already. If it were a gas leak then they would have found the sources within minutes.

Gay leaks? Or did you really mispell G-A-S three times?

I did indeed misspell it three times! lol
Sorry, I write all day long for work, and all in primarily gay media. My fingers are just moving faster than my brain!

link   
Boston PD has surveillance of a person carrying multiple backpacks to blast site for what its worth!!!

Source this Tweet: twitter.com...

link   
I'm in the UK, i would say the news here is definitely leaning towards us terrorists, to do with gun control.
They havent mentioned overtly, but they are mentioning, one of your politicians being on a phone call with gun control people when he found out about the explosions.

link   
If any homeland drones were flying over the race, would anyone even notice?
all eyes would be on the racers.

can drones fly into building unseen?

Also does anyone know what buildings were targeted? any clue from that maybe?

Disgruntled Tax payer?

Terrible just terrible.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Has someone or an organization claimed these bombings yet ? I put a dime on the pro's "right to bear arms" but what do i know...
An elite that's overzealous that's where it leads i say, maybe they'll think twice next time

link   
Who did it? North Korea.

Thoughts are with those poor individuals involved.

link   
Bbc news here in england keep reiterating the smell of cordite in interviews with people on the scene, an army veteran on the scene who states he is familar with explosives confirms the smell of cordite

link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

See that's the point. If DHS did in fact ever stop something(which they have not) it is our right to know that. But you go on being a nieve now.

link   

Originally posted by muse7
This has all the tall tale signs of being a right wing terrorist attack.

Newtown memorial mile, Newtown victim's families present, tax day, Boston, Patriot day.

Looks like a loon attack to me, attacking innocents running for fun/charity isn't going to gain many people to a political cause, left or right

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join