It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 172
<< 169  170  171   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SprocketUK

Well, at least these suggest that the guy still had his backpack on after the explosion...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Somebody just said something they were not supposed to say. Check out this interview with the SWAT team. Look at the reaction of his partners when he describes the wound.

edit on 28-4-2013 by 2ndFUTURE because: Added more.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

Oh. Could be that the video was cut to appear as though they didn't have the backpack after then.
Thanks.

Though it doesn't fully explain why the ripped one didn't look the same brand as those carried by the suspects.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Whats he suggesting? Its sort of nice that he just provides the facts and lets us decide what it means, but I missed the importance.

Does he think that the spokesperson was lying? Do all the others know that he was shot, and were surprised by their spokesman telling the reporter outright lies? Or was the media not supposed to know about that, and they all want him to shut up? I really don't see what the importance of their reactions was.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK

Oh. Could be that the video was cut to appear as though they didn't have the backpack after then.
Thanks.

Though it doesn't fully explain why the ripped one didn't look the same brand as those carried by the suspects.

Yes, there were cropped photo montages which clearly suggested that they had their bags before, and then were running away from the scene without their bags afterwards.

You need to remember with the bag as well that it was ripped apart by an explosion. How do you know whats inside, whats outside, which side is the top etc. The white square might not be from the bag, or it could be from the side, or from the inside. The photos aren't really high quality, so I certainly cannot tell whether the bag is different from what one of the brothers had.

If the Craft was trying to frame the two young men, wouldn't they have provided them all with the same bags?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

but the two you link dont show the guy with no hat running without his pack when the bomb explodes...this photo was staged to make it more difficult to lay blame on the craft security guys...they all had packs and his could have been replaced with any of the other packs the other craft guys were carrying...plus they had a command vehicle there that probably had extras inside or could have had them...plus its odd that they are on cell phones when they should be assisting people...heck even bystanders are assisting but these two are idly standing there on cell phones like they are at the mall??? profiling for the camera??? in the perfect center of the frame? cmon!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

Right, so they are posing for photos with the same style of bag as the exploded bag, but provided the two brothers with different types of bags? If they wanted to frame the brothers, while posing for photos to prove their innocence, wouldn't they have provided the brothers with the style of bag that was blown up, and made sure that their own bags are completely different? And in perfectly in the middle of the photo? Come on, did you even open the image?

They are from some sort of security agency. Not first aid. Hence they are calling people and maybe trying to stabilise the situation, work out if there might be more bombs, that sort of thing. There are a lot of first-aid people present, and I'm pretty sure they can manage without the Craft, FBI, national guard etc. coming in to help... As a matter of fact, if you actually looked at the photos from the event, you would notice there are bystanders taking photos and video, there are several police officers standing around talking to each other, etc.

I have seen the photo where the guy is running without a bag as well, but can't find it at the moment. The photo only had one guy running however, and I'm not sure if it was even the same person as in these photos.

EDIT: while searching for that running man photo, here is something related: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

Ok, better explanation, see here: www.infowars.com...

Those men were probably from the National Guard Civil Support Teams, not Craft. They were wearing Craft hats. Hence it will be difficult to find out about any Craft men on site, if they weren't even there.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

i didn't say they were the ones framing the brothers, and i didn't say this thing was a nice little present you can tie up with a pretty bow and toss your hands up and say "done, solved"

its a mess, and the govt is the sloppiest one of all...

and i was only going off old information, if there is new info, then im glad to look at it, and have, im not a puzzle piece that fits only one way, i can change my opinion based off of facts, but thats it...has to be something that sticks, not just a coincidence, but a true anomaly that will not go away no matter what the official story is...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

uh...yeah...i already saw that...i dont live here on ATS ya know...

but thanks anyway...

really

what troubles me is they were there before the incident, not the one in boston, but the one at west texas...sooo...

why are they sitting in a waiting pattern at every incident now? not all of them are publicized events with huge crowds, some are "unpredictable" disasters...
edit on 12-5-2013 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord says in the thread linked below...

Photo from file/archive. News people are lazy. Also, there's a great deal of info out there than many people associated with the Sandy Hook massacre were in the VIP area at the finish line. Solved. Thread closed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought this was a conspiracy theory website, where we can discuss what we want, you know 'deny ignorance'.

So why was that thread closed, and why is SkepticOverlord the final say on conspiracy theories?

I disagree with what SkepticOverlord said, I find his comment and thread closing to be strange?!

So if the CT does not fit with SO's personal opinion on the conspiracy theory being discussed he closes it!?!

C'mon dude, I thought this website was our playing field?

top topics

<< 169  170  171   >>

join