It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
From reading all of the numerous posts on ATS concerning this subject, I am of the opinion that "something does not ring true" with the official explanations. I am leaning towards the idea that the brothers may have somehow been made to believe they were part of "dress rehearesal bomb drill". probable convinced they were playing the part of some "double agent" espionage plot.

They were then supplied with guns, bombs, materials etc to add realism and only found out, much too late...they were part of something more synical......methinks...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Not sure about the girl in the picture with Tamerlan but the other girls does seem to match in both pictures

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

i see your point

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
One thing that really bothers me in this that I have not seen anybody mention yet. Russia asked for this guy to be looked into in 2011. The FBI say they looked into him and seen nothing of interest. But at the same time the guys best friend and two others had there throats cut by some one they knew but they did not have a suspect? What the hell does it take to catch the FBI's attention any more?

On September 12, 2011, at 12 Harding Avenue in Waltham, Massachusetts, the bodies of Brendan Mess (above, right) and two others were found, their throats slit, their bodies covered in marijuana, with $5,000 left at the scene. In this Patch video (below) the local DA describes the carnage cops found when they arrived, and he says "it does look like the assailants and the decedents did know each other. We have no evidence of a break in the apartment"

www.heavy.com...

edit on 23-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I forgot to follow up with you about my friend at the Boston Marathon - he ended up being fine. He tweeted just before the bombing, but he was 1.5 miles away (he was a fast runner!) at his friends apartment resting from the race. Thanks for the reassurance :-)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have followed this entire case. For the first 24 hours, it's didn't doubt what we were being told. time went on and I started noticing discrepancies so I turned to the Internet to see if I couldn't get the real scoop, and along with pictures of the amputee and the woman so obviously setting up for the media I saw a comment with a person stating that they have been a part of something and didn't understand til now and that there was a young man being set up and that the raid was planned for Friday. I took a screen shot. On Friday I turned on my television and guess what.....
After that I took a closer look at things. I saw the older brother being led naked into a cop car and saw his post death photo. I saw the police commissioner call them actors. I saw the fema hseep papers, I found this gem of a website www.strategic-operations.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">strategic operations this is a company whose clients and affiliations include the department of defence the cia the fbi and even foreign nations. A word used on their website is "Contemporary operational environment" PLEASE Google that and click on the first link provided a government website... I read the whole thing through and it petrified me.

The website link is broken and I am having a hard time fixing it on my phone. You can Google "strategic operations"
edit on 26-4-2013 by xxPUSH0Noo because: Edited

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I made this post a while ago. It seems now it could have even more meaning to this case.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Tamerlan said his girlfriend-wife was half Portuguese, half Italian. She converted to Islam: “She’s beautiful, man!”

Look at the girl to the right with the blue sweat # that says TUFTS.
And younger bomber is to the left rounding the corner.

Now look at who is clapping the same girl.

She stood next to the boy who was killed.

Does not look like they are the same person.

Also, I think you forgot that the girl converted to Islam, so the clothes don't match.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

She converted to Islam? That is her boxing with her husband. Where is her Islamic clothing there? She is only wearing it now thinking she can hide.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

She converted to Islam? That is her boxing with her husband. Where is her Islamic clothing there? She is only wearing it now thinking she can hide.

The current story is that the husband converted to Islam, and quit boxing around about same time. Then her wife converted.

That photo was taken while he was still boxing (2010 I think it was, not sure), and neither was yet overly religious. She apparently changed heaps in a short time...

It was specifically said that she used to wear different type of clothing, and then became very religious, and covers her head these days etc.
edit on 26-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

How bout this picture then. Why is it not covering her head? Because she did not see some one taking her picture?

Here is another picture which shows her real purpose for the head coverings.

She is hiding from the press.
edit on 26-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

In the first picture she did have the head cover with her, and the clothing was generally quite muslim in my opinion.

If she was in on the Boston bombing, pretty sure she would have wanted to cover her self while there...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Not if you wanted to blend in. She would of stood out like a sore thumb. There are a lot of people who are still scared to see some one with a head scarf. It does not bother me. But you do have the Pamela Gellar crowds out there.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I don't think blending in would have been a problem. I am sure that a muslim would be able to go around a big event like that absolutely unnoticed. She clearly had the scarf with her in the photo you provided, so I don't see why, if she was going out to assist in an islamic terrorist attack she would choose to blend in over being unseen. The girl in the photo is not even wearing a hat.

They don't even look that similar, and why would the brother want to have his wife right nearby when the bomb goes off? Surely he would have kept her with him at all times.

Not to mention the wife didn't even live with her husband, had a child, and so was most likely oblivious to the attack.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

She did live with him in a small apartment. They questioned her on how she could not have known anything about what was going on living in such a small apartment with him. Hell he is the one who stayed home and watched the kid all day. She worked in home health care of some sort.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

She did live with him in a small apartment. They questioned her on how she could not have known anything about what was going on living in such a small apartment with him. Hell he is the one who stayed home and watched the kid all day. She worked in home health care of some sort.

Do you have sources?

I remember reading that she lived separately...

Wife is staying with parents

Russell was born and raised in suburban Providence, Rhode Island, a Christian who converted to Islam after marrying Tsarnaev. She's an observant Muslim and wears a headscarf, her lawyer said.

Katie -- that's what family and friends call her -- is staying now with her parents in North Kingstown, Rhode Island, but before last week she was living in Cambridge and working as a home health aide, he said. "She worked many, many hours."

Her husband took care of their daughter each day while she was at work, her lawyer said.

"She would go off in the morning, she would work 'til late at night," he said. "She called to see how her daughter was and that kind of stuff, like any person would."

edition.cnn.com...

Calling in to see how her daughter was suggests to me that she lived separate, and only went to see her daughter...

Now that I read about it again, she may have lived with him, and probably still had contact with him (apparently there are phone calls etc.) So perhaps she was involved in some way. I highly doubt that the girl in those photos is her though. I don't see any reason for her to be present at the bombing site.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
www.nationofchange.org...

This is a story about a guy trying to find out who hired the Craft international guys (who seemed to have at least one back pack that contained a bomb).

He got stonewalled at every turn.
When you also think about the February killing of Chris Kyle things take on a more sinister aspect.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
www.nationofchange.org...

This is a story about a guy trying to find out who hired the Craft international guys (who seemed to have at least one back pack that contained a bomb).

He got stonewalled at every turn.
When you also think about the February killing of Chris Kyle things take on a more sinister aspect.

Craft is actually a company which trains people, including civilians. The reporter trying to get information about them is trying to contact the marathon organizers, Boston police, FBI, Craft themselves, doesn't seem to realise that they could have just been hired by the city to do something, or even by some small group, or even an individual.

An individual could have hired Craft personell out to protect themselves. If you ask Craft about who they were hired to protect, do you think they will just tell you? Pretty sure there would be serious privacy issues there, especially considering the high profile target would specifically want to be protected.

Can a reporter normally call up the FBI and ask about some private agency they may have asked to help with some large event? Maybe you can, the reporter seems to be certain that he should get info, so I wonder if there is some previous case that I could see?

And where did you get the idea that Craft had a backpack with a bomb?

EDIT: not to mention Craft may not have even been present. Anybody can buy a hat with a skull, you don't need to be in Craft to do that...
edit on 28-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Some fair points there. Though I think in an instance like this its a bit off that a reporter can't get info about any of them from any agency.
The bomb thing refers to the pics of the guy with the back pack bearing the white square then the subsequent pics of the same guy sans back pack and the final, shredded backpack with the same white square on it released by the fbi. Surely you've seen them?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SprocketUK

You mean this?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Yeah. Someone posted a video by some guy showing a craft guy with and then without what appeared to be the bag in the last pic.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172 >>

join