It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
He's dead - kid was hiding in a boat in Watertown.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Sounds like it. Seems to have been way too much gunfire for him to have been taken alive.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2013 by SkyLiner because: wrong thread lol

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2013 by kamatty because: wrong thread aswell lol

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Cops are standing down - letting civilians out of the hot zone.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
He's dead - kid was hiding in a boat in Watertown.

Reports that he's still moving but 'pinned down' ?

Edit *Multiple shots fired* * No more movement detected on boat*

he's alive, no wait, he's dead, no wait...

Hard to tell right now but LOTS of shots have been fired around the location he is/was hiding in.
edit on 19-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sorry he might not be dead per reddit - at first he was motionless now moving arms and legs.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2013 by topdog81 because: dbl post

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

We're all anxious to see this come to a close.

I think what we must all take out of this is, that we are SCREWED-
If it takes Thousands of armed law enforcement, military, and government personnel to effectively track, secure, and apprehend a 19 year old kid with ZERO formal training.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

Enough, just send in the bomb squad first to look.

Then, drag his corpse out

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.courant.com...

FBI interviewed Boston bombing suspect in 2011: source Email Share 0 Reuters 8:22 p.m. EDT, April 19, 2013 WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI in 2011 interviewed the elder of the two brothers who are suspects in Monday's deadly Boston Marathon bombings, acting at the request of an unidentified foreign government, a U.S. law enforcement source said on Friday. The FBI's dealings with Tamerlan Tsarnaev - who died overnight in a shootout with police - did not produce any "derogatory" information, and the matter was put "to bed," said the source, speaking on condition of anonymity. Topics FBI The revelation is the first indication that Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother, Dzhokhar, were known to U.S. security officials prior to Monday's bombings, U.S. authorities said.

Will Wikileaks tell us who said these guys were terrorist in 2011? Was it Russia calling them terrorist then when the Republicans found out they said the guy is with with us he is part of the Chechnya Rebels who were sponsored by the US to fight the Soviet Union? Just like Osama Bin Laden. And they are doing the same thing right now with MEK. The Iranian group that hates Iran and moved to Iraq and attacked the Kurds with chemical weapons for Saddam.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
consortiumnews.com...

Chechen Terrorists and the Neocons April 19, 2013 The revelation that the family of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings was from Chechnya prompted new speculation about the attack as Islamic terrorism. Less discussed was the history of U.S. neocons supporting Chechen terrorists as a strategy to weaken Russia, as ex-FBI agent Coleen Rowley recalls. By Coleen Rowley I almost choked on my coffee listening to neoconservative Rudy Giuliani pompously claim on national TV that he was surprised about any Chechens being responsible for the Boston Marathon bombings because he’s never seen any indication that Chechen extremists harbored animosity toward the U.S.; Guiliani thought they were only focused on Russia. Giuliani knows full well how the Chechen “terrorists” proved useful to the U.S. in keeping pressure on the Russians, much as the Afghan mujahedeen were used in the anti-Soviet war in Afghanistan from 1980 to 1989. In fact, many neocons signed up as Chechnya’s “friends,” including former CIA Director James Woolsey. Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani. For instance, see this 2004 article in the UK Guardian, entitled, “The Chechens’ American friends: The Washington neocons’ commitment to the war on terror evaporates in Chechnya, whose cause they have made their own.”

edit on 19-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
According to NBC he is alive and in custody.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Suspect in custody.

It's over.

He's alive, and being treated.

It's FINALLY over!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I have a feeling it's not entirely over.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

I hope it is.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Me too!! I hope his injuries are not sufficient to prevent his giving us some answers.
edit on 19-0420134-1313 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hes captured alive

Scanner

News

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
omg... the us managed to capture someone ALIVE? Well... theres a first time for everything I guess...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Obama is on LIVE NOW giving a press conference

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join