It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here is the Google cached version of one of the Twitter account of one of the suspects:

@J_tsar

Related article here: Bombing suspect’s tweet on tragedy he may have caused: ‘stay safe people.’

edit on 2013.4.19 by TravisBickle451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Are you serious? TMZ broke this story, the wizard's wand of HOLLYWOOD working it's magic?

Police knew they'd get the word/picture out..

and of course, America wants blood.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

Are you serious? TMZ broke this story, the wizard's wand of HOLLYWOOD working it's magic?

Police knew they'd get the word/picture out..

and of course, America wants blood.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisBickle451

"Many of the tweets talk about his college life at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth or other teenage pursuits such as his love of Game of Thrones. But, in hindsight, some of the tweets seem ominous.

“There are people that know the truth but stay silent & there are people that speak the truth but we don’t hear them cuz they’re the minority,” he wrote on Tuesday, the day after he and his brother allegedly set off two bombs that killed three people near the finish line of the Boston marathon.

Dzhokar also said he got a haircut -- something he normally doesn’t do -- just before the Boston Marathon bombing, raising questions of whether he was trying to look less suspicious in the crowd."

Im skeptical. his ominous "Adjective-Giving the impression that something bad or unpleasant is going to happen."tweets started Tuesday, after the bombing. to me that's a flag.

edit on 19-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
hearing reports the green Honda police were searching for now in their possession. Did not know they were searching for one, but good to know how he escaped the shoot out

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just so people know this…
I think the father is far more complicit that he may let on.

Tamerlan/Tamerlane, the name he gave to his first son. It is the name of a genocidal mad man that liked to make pyramids out of skulls of the people he massacred.

He often referred to himself as “the sword of isalm”

Tamerlane (8 April 1336 – 18 February 1405) was a Turkic conqueror in the 14th century. His real name is Tīmūr bin Taraghay Barlas. He is also known by these names: Temur, Taimur, Timur Lenk, Timur-i Leng, Temur-e Lang, Amir Timur, Aqsaq Timur, and Tamburlaine.

simple.wikipedia.org...

It is alleged that Timur's tomb was inscribed with the words, "When I rise from the dead, the world shall tremble."

en.wikipedia.org...

A person in that area does not give his first born son that name by happenstance. His father is a dyed in the wool, true blood, jihadist through and through.

And it would only stand to reason that his father would educate him in accordance with what he hoped his son would become.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

Are you sure thats the suspect? Why has he got a big hole in his ribs?

Gun shot wounds are smaller.

Depends on the caliber if you are somewhat familiar with weapons, some can actually separate your torso, but on that case that does not seem like a shot wound, that is probably a cut opened by the doctors as you cant see any brutal tissue dilaceration but a clean cut - thats an educated guess.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Russian facebook account talks of Islam.

www.itv.com...

Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev posted links to Islamic websites and others calling for Chechen independence on what appears to be his page on a Russian language social networking site.

Abusive comments in Russian and English have flooding onto Tsarnaev's page on VK, a Russian-language social media site. VK has over 200 million users and is particularly popular in Eastern Europe.

On the site, Tsarnaev identifies himself as a 2011 graduate of Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, a public school in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

It says he went to primary school in Makhachkala, capital of Dagestan, a province in Russia that borders Chechnya, and lists his languages as English, Russian and Chechen.

His "World view" is listed as "Islam" and his "Personal priority" is "career and money".

He has posted links to videos of fighters in the Syrian civil war and to Islamic web pages with titles like "Salamworld, my religion is Islam" and "There is no God but Allah, let that ring out in our hearts".

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There is much talk about the suspect having access to internet/social media and news related real-time broadcasts. He's obviously been on the move quite a bit. My thought is- if he's carrying a phone/laptop/notepad-book of any sort; How in the world have the CIA, NSA, HSA and all the other collective alphabet agencies and resources not been able to pin-point his location???
Any thoughts on that?
Perhaps he's just got a small radio. Still, I would think that any and all frequencies incoming and outgoing would be honed in upon with relative ease at this day in age- when we are often able detect such signals from people lost in remote wilderness...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Plane flew into a building in Williamsburg virginia?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Anyways how long is Boston shutting up shop for? Until hes found or?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart
Plane flew into a building in Williamsburg virginia?

Are you talking about this?

www.fox43tv.com...

Unrelated until otherwise.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Very odd that a killer would tell people to " stay safe" odd indeed,

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisBickle451

That is the one, Sky news just confirmed it was a small plane. Does seem unrelated

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Not getting many hits. thought Id run this by you if it has not already been discussed.

" A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy"

Another piece is this JFK Library fire day of BOSTON Bombing in BOSTON

Its oddly peculiar that a man who was voted into office because NIXON lost the televised debates, and was opposed to secret societies and has publically stated this...

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

Kennedy's speech at Hotel

Was assassinated on 11/22/1963 and replaced by his successor who was know to have backed the Vietnam war that JFK opposed and Nixon licked his chops over

If you want a tingly feeling down your spine, I suggest listening to the speech inside the link

Think symbolism. A True Patriot has his Presidential Library burned.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

He could use a prepay under a fake name. The name on my cellphone when I had one was Nuny Biznisovitch

edit on Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:13:28 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

that is probably a cut opened by the doctors as you cant see any brutal tissue dilaceration but a clean cut - thats an educated guess.

I read the article on the (cough) TMZ link, and yes, the cut is the result of doctor's trying to save his life. I thought the same thing, too clean. Your guess was spot on.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by topdog81

He could use a prepay under a fake name. The name on my cellphone when I had one was Nuny Biznisovitch

edit on Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:13:28 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

The name has nothing to do with a signal being emitted.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
BREAKING!!

SUSPECT CORNERED PER CNN

"THEY ARE FIRING GAS INTO HIS LOCATION TO FLUSH HIM OUT OR TO MAKE HIM PASS OUT."

edit on 19-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

* * * * * ONCE AGAIN, A REMINDER * * * * *

There is no need for posting links or photos of blood/gore. It is also a T&C violation to do so.

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join