It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The suspect who died in costudy was found to be have wounds from bombing on his body in the hospital - So my question is. If he was the Bomber then why would he have been close to the bomb when it had gone off? Wouldnt have have made an exit.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

The report I read on this was that he 'stormed' the police during the stand off, and possibly died from gunshot. Meanwhile the other suspect ran off.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
The suspect who died in costudy was found to be have wounds from bombing on his body in the hospital - So my question is. If he was the Bomber then why would he have been close to the bomb when it had gone off? Wouldnt have have made an exit.

If you are thinking the wound were from the Monday marathon bombing, you may be wrong.

The wounds seen on him were probably from a loaded vest he had during the shootout. He probably intended to go out as a suicide bomber seeing as it's been reported that he charged an officer.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
These images are from Flickr user Hahatango's Photostream of the Boston bombing.
Hahatango's Photostream of the Boston bombing
Can anyone explain the actions of the man dressed in the cream top, blue cap, blue jeans, sunglasses hanging at the front and a camera on the right shoulder.
He is most visible in this image, towards the left.

This is the prior image. He is harder to pick, that's why out of order.

This is the next image taken

And the third in the sequence.

A man wearing very similar attire can be seen on the opposite side of the blast site in a previous image in the sequence. Below the white umbrella awning, right side.

I'm pretty sure he would be present in other images as well.

I am hoping you can help me out and explain why he has walked through the blast site in such a manner?

edit on 19-4-2013 by Colbomoose because: Forgot to credit Photostream

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted yet...

The Associated Press has reported that the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings are brothers from Chechnya.

news.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Chechnya

Putin must be a happy man right now. Now he will say I told you so.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Colbomoose

Why did the woman lean over and cover her ears for seconds after? Why did that man in black run out of the crowd? Why was the man in the other image of the suspect at scene two seemingly in an image?

There are potentially a thousand answers as to why a person behaves the way they do. Perhaps that man just didn't understand what had just happened? Perhaps he was walking over to find his wife? Perhaps he was just a sick and curious person who wanted a closer look of the carnage?

Either way, why does it matter when he's clearly not a suspect?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

I posted it on the previous page. At least one of them, reportedly on a scholarship.

Second suspect on the run named as 19 year old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev. Both suspects from Chechnya, Russia, been in US for a year, reportedly brothers with same surname.

Other dead suspect named as Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
edit on 19-4-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
A house currently under intense guard.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
One wonders how many other Al Qaeda members are in the USA with false passports..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

From investigations in the UK, a LOT of seemingly everyday, Muslims are recruited when they pilgrimage or when they visit Pakistan or other areas of al Qaeda influence, many are recruited online. Pretty sure the same is happening in other nations.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Well, they have very large families so it wouldnt be that difficult for them to circulate the Al Qaeda news.

Yes, I can see that they might be recruited when they enter a zone that has more Al Qaeda influence.

Then they return to western countries full of hate.
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
trying to catch up-- didnt see this pic here maybe i missed it

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Video of shootout between cops and dead suspect. Filmed by a bystander. Can't see much, but here it is:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Major stuff going down right now. The tanks are out. I think they have the 2nd guy cornered.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
By the way, is there one main thread for this discussion? Posts are all spread out.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by FreeQuebec86

Actually they look Middle Eastern, complexion tone, facial structure.

Actually they don't, they look nothing like Middle Eastern, they're Yanks through and through.

For someone that has been shouting at folks not to jump to conclusions...you seem pretty good at it?

Chechnians .. Of the islamic extremist persuasion...some family still in Caucases...immigrated to the US.

And you might be from the UK? So I'll forgive the ignorance...but anyone who does these things is NOT "Yanks through and through" no matter where they are born...grow a conscience.

AND BTW...THIRD PERSON OF INTEREST IN CUSTODY...whether he is amongst the pics surveyed thus far, we do not know.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Colbomoose

Journalist/Photgrapher etc. what do you think is suspicious?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Older gentleman face down on the ground right now, wearing a brown jacket, holding what they believe is a transmitter and an explosive device in the jacket. 60-70 years old, salt and pepper hair.

Maybe the father?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Also his dad has said -

The father of the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing claims that his son who is still on the loose is a smart and accomplished young man.

Anzor Tsarnaev spoke with The Associated Press by telephone from the Russian city of Makhachkala on Friday after police said one of his sons, 26-year-old Tamerlan, had been killed in a shootout and the other, Dzhokhar, was being intensely pursued.

“My son is a true angel,” the elder Tsarnaev said. “Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the U.S. He is such an intelligent boy. We expected him to come on holidays here.”

Read more: nation.time.com...

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join