It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I posted this on another forum and got called crazy, which I openly admit, I am haha. I probably need to just go to sleep and turn off the news, lol. But hear me out first.

The pic on the right was posted by the FBI, right? The pic on the left is the one that has been circulating around the internet.

Now call me crazy, but don't these look like the same exact pictures? Look at the facial expressions of the women in front in both pics, and notice the directions everyone is looking. It all seems to be the same. Right?

Now I know the FBI pic is clearly photoshopped to edit out the faces, but at first glance, it appears other things are changed as well.

His profile in the original picture is blocked by a yellow hat. But in the FBI pic, his side profile is completed.

Also, although the angle and position of everyone seems to be the same in both pics, the background is also quite different.

Now this means NOTHING at all, I just found it interesting. Maybe someone took two pics back to back really fast.. but that wouldn't explain the background changing would it?

Maybe the pics are from different people? But like I said the expressions and angles seem to line up too. So who knows. Like I said, I'm crazy and need to go to sleep lol. Just thought I'd share since this is a conspiracy forum and all lol.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That would be interesting and not surprising if the bombers were radical leftist. A small group who dislikes the United States and is getting tired of protesting. Just my guess.

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Enhanced photo of suspect #2

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Zoomed in.

i.imgur.com...

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Is it me, or does it appear that he has a hair-lip ?
Maybe just the image quality ...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Could Sunil be a anarchist?
He does kind of look like the guy in the white hat. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

It looks like he has a thin moustache and small goatee type beard.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This pre-bombing article raises an interesting point... why was/is the FBI even looking for him in the first place?

news.gather.com...

Total speculation, but maybe there were other reasons the FBI was so interested in finding him... maybe those reasons also had to do with the increased presence at the marathon?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Explosive devices were found in Hanover MA on march 26. Could it be possible that they were part of a test run before the bombing?

Link

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sunil Tripathi was NOT a missing brown student.... Something is def up with this kid, what the online media is reporting about him may not be true at all.

It's getting very strange, the FBI was involved in his search, they might have known something.

Link

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I was thinking that too, when I read about the mysterious explosions. Sounds like practice.
edit on 19-4-2013 by pigwithoutawig because: grammer

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I may be wrong, but as of now, I am thoroughly convinced that it's Tripathi.

The Feds were already looking or him. Why? When do the Feds ever look for "missing" college males?

This kid ran off and got hooked up with some kind of crazy group. I can just feel it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
Explosive devices were found in Hanover MA on march 26. Could it be possible that they were part of a test run before the bombing?

Link

I wish they would have said what type of bombs they were.

They did say the bombs were "homemade".

Good work, sir.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Two suspects in MIT shooting, threat of explosives in the area, one apprehended one one the run

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
FBI is on the scene of this Watertown, MA situation where the MIT "suspects" were followed to.

Eyewitnesses claiming they heard three "booms"...not gun shots.

The Media again seem clueless if this has any connection...but I do see FBI jackets roaming around the area and it looks like the police are moving the press backwards.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...

Follow Live on the scanner or here...

livewire.wcvb.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by DichroChrono because: (no reason given)

Scanner...

tunein.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by DichroChrono because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Did somebody say the FBI had a video of the guys or one guy placing the bag down ? Can anyone find this ? Or has I not be released

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
RT @benjaminokeefe "#Boston Police have said on encrypted private radio that at least one suspect is directly linked to the Marathon Bombing"

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So the photos released of them for the nations that are from above are not the clearest photos?

Seriously are the FBI serious these photos looks as if it could be anyone... And no clear features. Just the top of caps. Pathetic on their part. At least their clothing and how they are arranged is abit unusual and their physique is identifieable but thats about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join