It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Deadscreameyes

same.

But everyday theirs is gun shot that kill people in usa...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Someone put a lot of effort into this..

imgur.com...

FWIW they're suggesting his height matches that of the previously mentioned missing person.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeQuebec86

Sad, I know. It's going to end up being unrelated, but I won't lie, the second I heard it I thought about it being connected. But this really does happen all day everyday all over the country

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Officer Down. Again on scanner.

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Little confusing but I think this is just a robbery.
I keep hearing 7-11 and theft.
==============================
==============================

Not sure if anyone has read this or only got bits and pieces.

'They acted differently than everyone else'

Other footage, still unreleased, shows that the two suspects stayed at the scene to watch the carnage unfold, a federal law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation told CNN's Susan Candiotti.

"When the bombs blow up, when most people are running away and victims were lying on the ground, the two suspects walk away pretty casually," said the official, who has seen the unreleased video. "They acted differently than everyone else."

While video of at least one suspect planting the bomb exists, the FBI had chosen not to release it, according to the official. One reason, according to the official, is that were the media to repeatedly show the suspects leaving the bomb, it might cause some people to overreact if they came into contact with them.

DesLauriers said intelligence had been developed on the first suspect "within the last day or so." The official who spoke with CNN said images of the second suspect were isolated Wednesday.

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Let's start with my first post. The Saudi National that is supposedly being deported in none other than a blood relative of the Saudi Prince that paid for Obama's Harvard education. I've done the research, now start digging ATS'ers.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

They're in North Cambridge. Officer has lost his weapon. This is not a robbery.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by Indigo5

Here's a side-by-side...

What you see out on the curb is the other white bag that was under the lady with the purse on her knee.

Next frame she has moved the white bag/bags, stacked them, and put the brown pocket book on top.

That's what I see, anyone else?
edit on 18-4-2013 by pr9me because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
CNN now reporting MIT Police officer shot.

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seek_Truth

I may have heard 2 different calls then because I know I was hearing off a robbery. But watching CNN now and see that there is a serious event going on at MIT right now. Not sure though if it has anything to do with the suspects.
It may though. Maybe the security guard shot saw the men and tried to do something and now here we are ... ?

It's being reported that Jeff Bauman told the FBI that he made eye contact with one of the bombers.

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart.

“He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, ‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me,’” Chris Bauman said yesterday in an interview.

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Hispanic Male wearing a Cowboy Hat fired 6 rounds and still at large. On Scanner just now.

Y'all listening??

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
CNN now showing hi-res image we have looked at all day of suspect #2 leaving scene.
Showing full image and the cropped zoomed on suspect.

Reddit had it, what, 6hrs ago and CNN calling it BREAKING NEWS

edit on 4/18/2013 by SMR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Not sure if this really looks like the one bomber? He is a missing student.

edit on 18-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Good find.

I was looking for that angle.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Same hand movement the guy makes in the video while walking.

edit on 18-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sounds like they're trying to lock MIT down. Including MBTA (Red Line reference heard)
edit on 18-4-2013 by Seek_Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That isn't Sunil in that video still, that is his brother but they do have a very close likeness. I just watched a video that had that clip of his brother and family walking down the street handing out flyers.

While I don't know if this missing student has any link to the bombings, I have found data that said he left a strange note and that the FBI wouldn't release the contents to the public.

"Sunil has been struggling with depression since he took a leave of absence from Brown last year," the Facebook page stated. "A note suggestive of suicidal intent left behind in his apartment has his family extremely worried."

Source
edit on 18-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
skokie.patch.com...-13768986

March 23, 2013 PROVIDENCE, R.I. [Brown University] — Brown University is encouraging the community to join search efforts for missing Brown University student Sunil Tripathi, who was last seen in the campus area on Saturday morning, March 16. Information, updates, and ways to help are available on the Facebook page “Help Us Find Sunil Tripathi, ” where more than 50,000 people have visited. The Twitter account "@findingsunny" is also available to share information. Sunil Tripathi was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black Eastern Mountain Sports ski jacket, glasses, and a Philadelphia Eagles wool hat. He is six feet tall and weighs 130 pounds. Tripathi, the youngest brother and son of three, all of whom attended Brown University, was on approved leave from Brown. The missing person investigation is being led by the Providence Police Department with the full cooperation of Brown University Department of Public Safety and University staff. Over the last six days, the search has been focused on the greater Providence area, where flyers have been distributed and physical searches of many city neighborhoods conducted. The search is expanding outside of Providence to Boston, Connecticut, New York, and Philadelphia. Classmates, friends, and others in the Brown community and the larger Providence community and law enforcement continue to mobilize.

They have even been looking for him in Boston?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Not that I know of.

I'm gonna shut up for the evening. This MIT stuffs getting interesting.

Stay safe all

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Could Sunil be a anarchist?

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join