It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by imheartbreak

damn so sad

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I posted a link that's circulating comparing pictures. If you want to find the guys name, that's up to you.

Really not trying to sound holier-than-thou, or derail the thread into personal BS.

Again... just posting updates for ATS as to what other corners of the web are talking about. Make your own conclusions.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DichroChrono
Yeah.. was trying not to post the name. He disappeared in mid march, leaving a cryptic note to his roomies.

No derailing here. Credible lead. Got a link for the "note to his roomies."?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here's the Boston Police, Fire and EMS feed for anyone who was looking for it.

www.broadcastify.com...

Apparently over on reddit there were talks of a tipped off address of the bombers. Here's that page.

www.reddit.com...

Most likely nothing, but figured I'd share.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

That would be interesting if they captured them tonight or tomorrow. Currently I'm just hearing chit-chat. Nothing much.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Bloomberg is reporting that the guy who we all saw with his legs blown off in the wheelchair is one of the sources for ID'ing the suspect.

Boston Bombing Victim in Iconic Photo Helped Identify Attackers--From Bloomberg

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee. “He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, ‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me,’” Chris Bauman said yesterday in an interview.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Yea that was just as chilling as seeing the guy and bag right next to the kid. Knowing that this guy locked eyes right with the guy.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

That's crazy! I wonder how long it will take to get these guys. If we can find them soon. Wasn't there more than 2 bombs? But they did not blow up.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I heard shots fired.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267

That would be interesting if they captured them tonight or tomorrow. Currently I'm just hearing chit-chat. Nothing much.

It was apparently a false report, but police are all over the area.

twitter.com...

The feed is pretty crazy right now. Officer down (unrelated to the bombing, it's a black male) and apparently following him based on blood on the sidewalk. EDIT: And apparently that suspect took the officer's weapon. It's a shame such crime is still being committed after such an event.
edit on 18-4-2013 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

What about the COWBOY???

I've said it a few times before and I will again. Carlos Arredondo has a history. Too ironic!

Carlos Arredondo's History

After some time went by, according to news reports, Arredondo was so distraught that he climbed in the Marines' van and splashed himself with gasoline. A propane torch he had brought inside was lit accidentally, Arredondo alleged.[5] Arredondo was pulled out to safety by the Marines, however his clothes had caught fire and burned 26% of his body. He received second- and third-degree burns. He was hospitalized in a burn unit for two weeks followed by outpatient home-based treatment. Despite his burns, he attended his son's funeral on a stretcher with two paramedics at each side.[6] Arredondo and his wife Melida both spent time as inpatient psychiatric patients.[7] Arredondo, who once was an undocumented immigrant[8][9][10] and is now a US citizen[11] is originally from Costa Rica. At the time he had no insurance and was self-employed[citation needed] working as a handyman. His story made national and international headlines. His recovery took over a year. Since that time he apologized to the Marines for his drastic actions. He was not prosecuted.[12]

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Seek_Truth

It's two different people with the same name. The cowboy looks younger, has facial hair, and has longer hair. The other person is an anti-war protester.

EDIT! My mistake! I thought you're talking about someone else.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Phoenix267 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

IT IS THE SAME PERSON.

Go to the bottom of the link I posted.

You'll see the reference to the Boston Marathon.

Follow the references.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Seek_Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Seek_Truth

I just edit my comment. I thought you're talking about a different person and I replied to your comment.

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

That is why I said beyond a reasonable doubt.

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by SMR

What do you suggest then...?

Stoning sounds good. Make it hurt. If that sounds too barbaric, then maybe just send them to some uninhibited island with nothing. Wont be long before they suffer and die of something. At least then they wont be sitting in prison being fed and being able to breath air unlike little Martin.

This isn't like picking up a gun and killing someone and then knowing what you did was wrong and rehabilitating. They set out to blow people up and did just that.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

* * * * * NOTICE * * * * *

Please don't post any personal information -- email addresses, names etc. of persons of interest.

I know we all want to sleuth a bit -- it's all we can do right now, but hold off on names.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

10-4

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice this? I copy pasted both of these photos together. It appears to be the same woman right next to the bomb who is then running away after it went off. Damn, she was EXTREMELY lucky.

full size version here

i.imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Just saw on CNN about gunshots at MIT.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Deadscreameyes

MIT issued an emergency alert at 10:48 p.m. ET on Monday night reporting “gunshots” on the university’s campus. “Shots fired near 32 Vassar St (Stata Center), police officer down. Please stay inside,” the school’s newspaper reports. Here’s the emergency alert from MIT’s website: 10:48 PM today gunshots were reported near Building 32 (Stata) which is currently surrounded by responding agencies. The area is cordoned off. Please stay clear of area until further notice. Unknown if injuries have occurred. Although the situation is considered active and extremely dangerous, an investigation is underway. Updates will be provided at this site when more information becomes available.

Here is information and source from the Blaze!
Source

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join