It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just heard about this (at work, mobile), and a hour and a half yields 14 pages already. Staying tuned.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The internet responded quickly to this event.

People are already making jokes and memes about the event xD

link   
Well for those saying it is right wing exetremist group.I have not seen one single right wing group in the U.S.bomb people.Lone wolf people have but to call them republicans is just wrong.

link   
Surprised it hasn't happened sooner really. The US is involved with how many wars now, and how many more potential wars? There is a long list of groups out there with the motive to be blowing # up in the US.

link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I would say you have terrorists in your midst!!

There will be mass searches going on now at every event!!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Start screen shotting the news reports on the different sites. This will keep a tally on what was reported, when the 911 style arguments, begin happening. We have the ability to gather ALL the information we can, as it happens.

Sad day.

link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

You joined here 7 days ago, thanks but no thanks why dont you get more information before you start delivering DHS Army War College talking points?

link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
skynews just said it was a 3rd explosion at jfk library.

And just when all eyes were on NK!!

AND THIS THREAD IS MOVING WAY TOO QUICKLY.

This is definately a terrorist attack!!
edit on 15-4-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

They are unsure if the fire at the JFK Library is related to the other bombs yet... will definitely have to keep an eye on that. Source

link   

Originally posted by Redwhiteandblue
Federal source confirmed the JFK explosion
Then there is the message for the bombing, its a reminder to bow to our owners. Yea, I know who and why. When will it be time to declare war on these ........!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
fox news just reported 2 additional devices found at marathon that are being disabled. and confirmed detonation at library in dorchester mass.

im wondering if this is over just yet...

be safe.

link   
In Boston, on Tax day.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say domestic terror.

If true - dumbasses. This is why we can't have nice things anymore.

I swear, I'm sick of reading tough talk, revolutionary rhetoric on line. It breeds crazy like this and accomplishes exactly nothing but tragedy.

+12 more 
link   

People are already making jokes and memes about the event xD

Not that this should need to be said BUT the posting of such "jokes" on ATS will result in immediate and permanent account termination.

link   
Fox news just reported on TV that they have a suspect.

link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by proob4
IT"S HOMELAND SECURITIES FAULT! Where was they at? Did they protect BOSTON? ARE THEY EVEN NEEDED AT THIS POINT?

Isnt it funny how DHS and AIRPORT security have failed at all levels to stop ANYTHING

but yet they have to be so large, so much funding?

Its an inside job .. to keep the masses scared and dependent on their non-existent protection ..paid for courtesy of the masses themselves ... US tax payers .. what a plan!

Our bone head politicians don't seem to understand that terrorism is a state of mind .. you can't fight that with sniffing dogs and a bunch of groping molesting thieving 'security' agents .. fire them all with immediate effect..!

The people sitting at the top must know this .. but won't address the actual source of the problem .. because this is obviously profitable for them, at the expense of the tax payers. No problems = No money ..so they keep terrorizing the people .. that's what they want ..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeedawg

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
skynews just said it was a 3rd explosion at jfk library.

And just when all eyes were on NK!!

AND THIS THREAD IS MOVING WAY TOO QUICKLY.

This is definately a terrorist attack!!
edit on 15-4-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

They are unsure if the fire at the JFK Library is related to the other bombs yet... will definitely have to keep an eye on that. Source

You sure? sky just confirmed it was a bomb at the library

link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr
fox news just reported 2 additional devices found at marathon that are being disabled. and confirmed detonation at library in dorchester mass.

im wondering if this is over just yet...

be safe.

Just read that too. Guessing it is not isolated to this area. From the scanner feed it sounds like they are closing a mall and other buildings as well.

link   

Originally posted by pavmas
After watching the video this looks like a gas leak, The third explosion was a parcel found' I believe there will be many parcel left after people dropped them in the confusion.

There are over 3000 leaks in Boston gas system and there was 2 explosions just 2 months ago.

www.foxnews.com...

BBC news is talking this up as a terrrorist attack without knowing the fact and now talking about the dangers in the London Marathon.

I'm sorry, but this is misleading. Gas "leaks" do not mean explosions are certain. Cities all over the world have gas leaks every way, that's why we have methods in place to monitor pressure and to smell gas when it's escaping. Don't you think with those thousands of people due there they would have noticed the MASSIVE smell of gas? For explosions like that, you would need two gas leaks, and explosions simultaneously, you would also need a huge build up of gas in the are for a blast like that.

The explanation of "gas leak" is not sensible, nor is it likely.
In addition, this would have been announced already. If it were a gas leak then they would have found the sources within minutes.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Rocker2013 because: Rectifying mispelling sue to stupidity and lightning fingers lol

link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

it will be interesting to see if anything happens at other marathons that are scheduled soon,the london marathon is due next week.

reports on bbc news right now have just interviewed a local bar owner (chris beck) on site now who has been told by the authorities to evacute the city and get as far away as possible from the city

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

That is why we most keep in record any report from the side that was there first hand, anything after that will be used for agendas purposes and bound to change as to favor those agendas.

Terrorist attacks do not come in one they usually comes in twos and threes

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

I'm sorry, which freedom have you lost recently?

Cause i haven't changed # in my life or day to day activities in over a decade....

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join