It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
reply to post by Cbell77

Thank you ^_^!

So the identical pictures were just a screw up or something?
edit on 17-4-2013 by angrymomma because: (no reason given)

I believe they were interviewing the new principal on TV and at the time had a picture of the deceased principal up - which is where the confusion started.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

reply to post by Cbell77

Thank you ^_^!

I believe they were interviewing the new principal on TV and at the time had a picture of the deceased principal up - which is where the confusion started.

Cirque

No, I believe the image circulating on the internet is a hoax/photoshop. I haven't seen any proof that it was legitimate.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

A little more on the punisher logo on the guys hat. Seal Team 3 have been using this logo most recently. If only we could see what was written on the punisher skull or the back of the hat. Here is a picture of Chris Kyle he was a sniper in Seal Team 3.

Still doing some more digging will let you know what i find.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

reply to post by Cbell77

Thank you ^_^!

Cirque

No, I believe the image circulating on the internet is a hoax/photoshop. I haven't seen any proof that it was legitimate.

That may very well be, as far as the circulating internet photo is concerned. However, I'm fairly certain that it was picked up and spun into a hoax, because of what I stated earlier. I'd reference the other CT site I go to who dismantled this disinformation a bit more effectively than ATS has, but that's in bad form.

But - it began because someone was watching the interview with the NEW principal, while they were showing a picture of the PAST principal - and the CTer's ran with it. Much like they pieced together that family guy episode to present information that was false/hoax.

But eh, it's all a mess right now. Who knows what's in somebodies head to start such rumors based on nothing but assumption?

Cirque

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Thanks, I remember seeing that photo but missed those other guys. I wonder what the purpose of the big bags were then.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Thanks, I remember seeing that photo but missed those other guys. I wonder what the purpose of the big bags were then.

Equipment, radios, bomb dismantling tools, collapsable rifles, etc.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing have been singled out in surveillance videos of the scene, sources told the Tribune Washington Bureau on Wednesday.

U.S. counter-terrorism and law enforcement officials said that the suspects in the Boston bombings were seen in a department store video that caught images of a man leaving a backpack near the finish line.

A second federal official said he has been briefed that authorities believe a second video or photo showed "two men with two backpacks."

A counter-terrorism official said the suspects were picked out because they were carrying black backpacks, as well as because of their demeanor and how they reacted to the bomb blasts. That official said authorities do not yet know the identities of those in the videos.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am pretty confident these guys are BPD...

There's absolutely nothing unusual about having all hands on deck at a huge event like the Boston Marathon, off duty and on duty S.W.A.T., Detectives, etc... would all be there to help with security. If they're not local I'd bet they're DHS.

That said, I HIGHLY doubt they are U.S. Navy SEALs or any other current military (they may be ex-military obviously).

Springer...

link   
Here is what I don’t like…two guys…the khaki’s, builds, punisher skull cap…obviously ex or current military…that’s OK

Also likely part of a gov response team…dressed the same as the other guys.

But look at the backpack and the WHITE SQUARE on the BLACK BACKPACK

Compare to the pack used for the bomb…see the white square?

Now these guys obviously didn’t use thier backpacks for the bombs...we see them afterwards with backpacks…but whoever did had a backpack JUST LIKE these guys…

Look for the white square on the backpack photos.

Pics of other "team" members..Terrorist response or something...all black backpacks and Khakis. Same shoes/boots etc.

Backpack that the bomb was stuffed in.
See the white square below?

link   
According to this source, the suspect from the CCTV video, was wearing a backwards cap.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Boston bomber is caught on camera: FBI reveals store footage shows 'dark-skinned man in backwards hat' planting second explosive moments before blasts tore through marathon crowds

edit on 17-4-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ok different question about before/after pics

IF THAT IS WHAT is left of the bomb by THE MANS FOOT IN BOOTOM PIC (not that darn bag by the mailbox!!)
AND if the pics were snapped RIGHT before & After

Wouldn't you be able to spot the backpack/bomb in the before pic?????

I see a few backpacks but none with the reflective stripe...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Could be boston PD, but the Punisher skull on the BB cap is particular to Spec Ops in Iraq and Afghanistan...so fairly sure he is Ex-Military at the least, likely ex-spec-ops and working for DHS or BPD.

My question remains though on the backpack in the post above.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfit312
Ok different question about before/after pics

IF THAT IS WHAT is left of the bomb by THE MANS FOOT IN BOOTOM PIC (not that darn bag by the mailbox!!)
AND if the pics were snapped RIGHT before & After

Wouldn't you be able to spot the backpack/bomb in the before pic?????

I see a few backpacks but none with the reflective stripe...

This pic is from site 2, but there's no real confirmation of which scene the bag with the grey stripe is from. It could be the object in the road in this pic.
But I haven't believed from the start that the item circled in the pre-blast pic is the device at this scene. It doesn't look like a back pack to me, it looks more like a sandbag or a weight to hold the barrier.

Also, if it was, those injured people would have been pushed further away, and the trash can would have some damage and there isn't any on that side.

I think, and this is just my opinion, that grey/orange object is not the device. I think it's more likely it was further back, near the seating area, like the other one was at the first site. In which case, that item in the road by his feet could be the remains of the bag.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Its odd to say the least and dont forget there were more of these spooks around carrying the same back packs.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cbell77
reply to post by Moshpet

A little more on the punisher logo on the guys hat. Seal Team 3 have been using this logo most recently. If only we could see what was written on the punisher skull or the back of the hat. Here is a picture of Chris Kyle he was a sniper in Seal Team 3.

Still doing some more digging will let you know what i find.

Here is the full scoop on the punisher logo.. And you can actually buy that hat and the clothes Chris Kyle wears from here:

The "Craft" Skull

So he may not be special forces/retired/etc but it's obvious these guys are government/undercovers/agents of some sort based on the photos we've collected.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Gotcha thank you!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

This pic is from site 2, but there's no real confirmation of which scene the bag with the grey stripe is from. It could be the object in the road in this pic.
But I haven't believed from the start that the item circled in the pre-blast pic is the device at this scene. It doesn't look like a back pack to me, it looks more like a sandbag or a weight to hold the barrier.

I heard an ex-FBI guy on the radio answer this question. They think it was contained in a black backpack and then stuffed in the duffel for placement in the before and after pics everyone has seen.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

By the way I did not get this from Info Wars. It appears they took it from here. Just now saw there article. InfoWars

Kinda makes me mad that they reprint stuff that I was just speculating on.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
what happened to the 5pm news conference that was supposed to happen?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

It was postponed because of the courtroom bomb threat. They haven't given a time as to when it may be.

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join