It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Local Boston news stream press conference to come at 5pm EST:

livewire.wcvb.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

That is from this photo.

Guy above garbage can.

I posted this yesterday.I wonder if it is him?
edit on 17-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

if you're done with that childish rant, just answer two questions please.

this was your posting on pg 132 wasn't it ?

Also, in the second image after the explosion, there doesn't seem to be any visible damage to the side of the trash can. If a bomb had just gone off right next to it, with the force to do damage ten feet away on the front of the building, there WOULD be more damage to that bin. There would at leas be a scorch mark up the side of it, and denting from the shrapnel. But there's nothing visible on it at all.

if so, then please, tell me again how that is referencing location 1 ??
and since it isn't, an apology would be nice

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

edit on 17-4-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luftwagen
i see some of you talking about the "spooks" that were spotted, i feel you all are indeed right about that
check out the chevy suburban with all the surveillance equipment bottom left corner of the picture and the 7 guys in the same uniform dismounting from it
6 of them are bunched up at the rear of the truck talking and the 7th is starting to walk up the street

these guys were close and ready for something

Thanks for that...looks like one team..Boston area terrorist response?, likely employing vets and thus the Spec Ops appearance, khaki's, Skull BB Cap etc? But these two were there before the incident. Maybe as general preperation?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by Rocker2013

if you're done with that childish rant, just answer two questions please.

this was your posting on pg 132 wasn't it ?

Also, in the second image after the explosion, there doesn't seem to be any visible damage to the side of the trash can. If a bomb had just gone off right next to it, with the force to do damage ten feet away on the front of the building, there WOULD be more damage to that bin. There would at leas be a scorch mark up the side of it, and denting from the shrapnel. But there's nothing visible on it at all.

if so, then please, tell me again how that is referencing location 1 ??
and since it isn't, an apology would be nice

As I said, this is about site 2, not site 1!
I have commented on both, but you have been responding to my posts about site 1 not site 2. I know which site is which and I have been talking about site 1 in all the posts that you are now ranting about.
I have commented on both, but the photos I have been commenting on regarding the location of that explosion, the persons seen carrying bags, the partial image of a bag, the outdoor seating area with the sign on the side, this is all site 1, not site 2. I have not suggested it was site 2, you have become confused.

No, I'm not going to apologize.
You have confused the two locations and the posts I am responding to. The above post you quote was in response to SITE 2.
The posts you are now mouthing off about are all about SITE 1.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Oops..news starting to retract arrest story.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
New day. Just woke up! Suspect captured/arrested?

Good start!

Good morning all, and hugs. MR Mask joining for another day of ATS-ing and eyeing events unfolding.

MM

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Boston police dept saying no arrest

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Conspiracy?

Retract the arrest story. Send the suspect off to a special military base. No lawyers and public justice people involved.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminatiSoul

Link or source? I'm seeing 15 mins ago CNN posts this.

www.cnn.com...

Not questioning your info, just wanna know source.

MM

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Why would this happen ? I mean its hit all MSM outlets I'm in the UK using my sky news app on my phone it's even on that

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Boston Police Tweet: No arrest has been made. Via live link news cast.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Boston police twitter
twitter.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by IlluminatiSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Boston police have tweeted that no arrest has been made. But media sources are saying that they have a suspect identified from CCTV footage.
This is a little strange, because they could have just tipped him off with the release of that news about the footage, I would assume he's now on the run and become potentially more dangerous.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Boston police twitter
twitter.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by IlluminatiSoul because: (no reason given)

Thank you good sir!

MM

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

WTF - Boston PD Tweets no arrest made. CNN and others apparently ran with the "arrest Immenent" tip from an FBI source and that a suspect has been "identified"..dropping a bag at the bomb center site etc.!

I am just going to throw out this...Anyone remember Richard Jewel? Just hope we have come a long way since then.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Conspiracy?

Retract the arrest story. Send the suspect off to a special military base. No lawyers and public justice people involved.

Let's not act like news sources ever try to jump ahead of the story or mis-hear something. Someone could have said that arrests are coming and they took that as happening currently.

The way I've seen them screw something up as simple as reporting about the newest iPhone, I can see them screwing up reporting about something with a bunch of unknowns.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

yes, i believe that there were a few more two man teams on foot before the blast also
i feel whoever these guys are knew before hand that there was going to be an attack, they might of even helped plan it?

i know this is a radical theory but i havent seen it mentioned before
not too long ago the FBI ran a "sting" operation here in chicago

Teen held in 'jihad' terrorist plot to bomb Chicago bar

now after reading that imagine the FBI got involved with someone who actually knew these inert explosives were fake, and that person went ahead with replacing the fake explosives with real ones.

most people can see what this would lead to

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Now how about this for a thought. Someone out there has contacted media outlets with a picture of a guy supposedly planting a bomb, the person who contacted the media says they are FBI and they are going to make an arrest. Media outlets have a frenzie and Boston police are denying the arrest as the real news ? I don't know just a thought

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join