It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

i do not know what time the photo was taken but on pg 128, i left specific instructions to the Martin family location on one of the pics provided by another poster.
first 1/3, left side, mother facing camera - location 1
(this computer can't post/manipulate photos or i would)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cbell77

Was studying this picture further when I noticed the punisher skull on the hat of the man on the right. Still studying this but it seems its widely used amongst the Navy Seals and Marine Force Recon. This goes along with the desert camo boots standard issue for the military. So far this is just a coincidence until i find out more. If anyone can enhance the photo to look at it better a lot of the time's military units put numbers in the middle of the skull to coincide with there unit.

Okay...just found THIS...effen A...the boots the Khakis etc. These guys were Spec Ops. or Military..

Long beards, khaki ball caps and Oakley wraparound sunglasses have long been the iconic image of U.S. secret warriors here.

But commanders now want “professional-looking” soldiers in the field – at least those who deal mostly with Afghan troops, not civilians. They note that the ball caps are often adorned with macabre skulls, sending the wrong message to a populace weary of war and death.

and from commentary on the article..

No skulls? This is the military, go find your balls guys. And ask the Iraqui troops how offensive the skulls are. I've seen Punisher skulls on everything from helmets to humvees over there

Read more: kitup.military.com...
Kit Up!

kitup.military.com...
Kit Up!
edit on 17-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Crazyewok:

...but on the other hand everyone is a potenial suspect.

Including children, mothers, old men and women, runners, etc? Somewhere you have to draw a line for whom you are going to suspect.

You cant let emotion and sentmentality cloud a investigation.

Of course not, but it has to be part of your approach. Let us not forget that neither you nor I are professional investigators, we're not attached to the investigating team, and I know for a fact that I haven't passed the FBI entrance test. Allow me to be audacious and believe the same for you. As nothing more than a poster on a conspiracy site, you do indeed need to be sympathetic, unless of course you dislike the victims for some reason?

The images appearing on this thread are no doubt being subject to the same forensic image analysis as the many other thousands of such photos. Very strict criteria will be applied to the images, criteria beyond that of what is being applied on ATS.

Cant hurt to look.

And then what? You're pouring over images of a bombing event, you think you spot something, what are you going to do? What do you think you can do? Oh! of course, share it with ATS. Case solved I suppose? All I'm asking is that posters take a step back and consider the people in the images above and beyond the stimulus of the discussion.

I think that within a week, CCTV footage of a suspect will be made public by the FBI, at that point, the discussion of the photographs will become very relevant, because at that point, people will know whom to look for, how they are dressed, and the colour of their clothes, etc. At the moment it is nothing more than conjectural random picks.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
My question is if these two guys are spooks why would they be carrying large ruck sacks ?

Probably bomb disposal stuff, concealed rifles and maybe scanners for certain bomb materials..

Thanks didn't think of that

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
when you insist that an image of location 1 is actually location 2, i have to wonder if you have a clue about any of it

I am not talking at all about location two. The only time I have mentioned location two is in regard to not believing that the grey/orange object is the device.

I am talking about location 1, one, uno, un, Ein,
The blast mark on the ground is clearly seen at location ONE.
The photo of the partial view of a bag/front of a person is at location ONE.
The image of the two men seen carrying a backpack and a holdall was taken at location ONE.
The second image of the same men, but with one without his jacket or his bag is at location ONE.
The image of the material against the wall, beside the scorch mark is at location ONE.
The image of the bag with the grey patch on a strap is unknown when it comes to location.

I am not confusing the locations, I am well aware of what location is which, thanks. If anyone is confused about things it is most definitely you.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Many of these pics have been posted already, but this is by far the best compilation of pics of the suspects i've seen to date. MUST SEE

imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

My question is if these two guys are spooks why would they be carrying large ruck sacks ?

Probably bomb disposal stuff, concealed rifles and maybe scanners for certain bomb materials..

Thanks didn't think of that

If spec. ops. were present, which these two appear to be... Was an 'Incident' anticipated?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by Cbell77

Was studying this picture further when I noticed the punisher skull on the hat of the man on the right. Still studying this but it seems its widely used amongst the Navy Seals and Marine Force Recon. This goes along with the desert camo boots standard issue for the military. So far this is just a coincidence until i find out more. If anyone can enhance the photo to look at it better a lot of the time's military units put numbers in the middle of the skull to coincide with there unit.

Okay...just found THIS...effen A...the boots the Khakis etc. These guys were Spec Ops. or Military..

Long beards, khaki ball caps and Oakley wraparound sunglasses have long been the iconic image of U.S. secret warriors here.

But commanders now want “professional-looking” soldiers in the field – at least those who deal mostly with Afghan troops, not civilians. They note that the ball caps are often adorned with macabre skulls, sending the wrong message to a populace weary of war and death.

and from commentary on the article..

No skulls? This is the military, go find your balls guys. And ask the Iraqui troops how offensive the skulls are. I've seen Punisher skulls on everything from helmets to humvees over there

Kit Up!

kitup.military.com...
Kit Up!
edit on 17-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

This may or may not have much to do with the bombing but still something to be researched makes you wonder who all was involved and what they may have known prior to the bombing. But I am quite certain these are spooks. What kind of spooks be it military or police or spec ops I don't know.

One more thing dont forget the guy inbetween them look at his belt looks like a radio.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
So if we roll with the two guys are spooks makes you wonder if the authourities had an idea of a threat but ignored it ? I don't know food for thought ?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So if we roll with the two guys are spooks makes you wonder if the authourities had an idea of a threat but ignored it ? I don't know food for thought ?

Can anyone really say they ignored it? They are there after all. That's not ignoring something. If these men are what we believe them to be then it shows that one department or another knew something and deemed it necessary to send people there.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Breaking from FOX: Arrest is imminent and suspect may have already been made and may be headed to court.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Arrest made based on info from a camera at the Lord & Taylor store near scene 2.

Edit:

per CNN

Seen in two different videos
edit on 4/17/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/17/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
just heard an arrest has been made.
details and press conference forthcoming.
baynews9 - breaking now.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire

Including children, mothers, old men and women, runners, etc? Somewhere you have to draw a line for whom you are going to suspect.

Young Children yes the rest no. Mothers and old men can be fully capable of evil things.

Of course not, but it has to be part of your approach.

Yes but both need to be kept seperate. There is a time for both.

As nothing more than a poster on a conspiracy site,

Yes but is that not the point of the site to investigate? No point me being here otherwise.

you do indeed need to be sympathetic, unless of course you dislike the victims for some reason?

No I have nothing against them. Thing is the rest research and best argumnets are without emotion. Its what makes the diffrence between a solid argument based on facts and someone just spouting conspiracy BS.At the end of the day I want to help find who done it and being from the UK this is my best way to help. By going over pictures.

The images appearing on this thread are no doubt being subject to the same forensic image analysis as the many other thousands of such photos. Very strict criteria will be applied to the images, criteria beyond that of what is being applied on ATS.

yes and the the FBI have stated that any photo or any observation to be reported and will probbaly like fresh eyes looking at things as long as its for a purpose and what they find is REAL not conspracy BS.

And then what? You're pouring over images of a bombing event, you think you spot something, what are you going to do? What do you think you can do? Oh! of course, share it with ATS.

If I find something REAL of note I will submit it to the FBI. Posting here is just so I can get some like minded help. (false flag conspiracy BS need not apply)

Case solved I suppose? All I'm asking is that posters take a step back and consider the people in the images above and beyond the stimulus of the discussion.

Yes people got hurt and killed. But the peice of scum(s) is out there and could strike again!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Can anyone really say they ignored it? They are there after all. That's not ignoring something. If these men are what we believe them to be then it shows that one department or another knew something and deemed it necessary to send people there.

Sorry I think my reply was misunderstood I wasn't saying they were ignoring I was just saying and also hinting for others to correct me thanks for your reply though it makes sense

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i see some of you talking about the "spooks" that were spotted, i feel you all are indeed right about that
check out the chevy suburban with all the surveillance equipment bottom left corner of the picture and the 7 guys in the same uniform dismounting from it
6 of them are bunched up at the rear of the truck talking and the 7th is starting to walk up the street

these guys were close and ready for something

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Roadgravel:

Arrest made based on info from a camera at the Lord & Taylor store near scene 2.

BBC are reporting it, too...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Good news. With a suspect in custody, we may finally found out motive, if of course, the suspect is the actual bomber?
edit on 17/4/13 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luftwagen
i see some of you talking about the "spooks" that were spotted, i feel you all are indeed right about that
check out the chevy suburban with all the surveillance equipment bottom left corner of the picture and the 7 guys in the same uniform dismounting from it
6 of them are bunched up at the rear of the truck talking and the 7th is starting to walk up the street

these guys were close and ready for something

After seeing that image, I'd say they were there to try and stop it. Which means they knew, but could not put out an alarm to avoid general panic. Missed by moments.

M.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The guy will lawyer up. They will get info some how though.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join