It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by LogicGrind
reply to post by Indigo5

The problem I see with those pictures is that they are at least 2 hours prior to the bomb going off.

There are many interesting pictures floating around...some of this guy in the blue jacket and then one of two guys in black jackets and khakis both with large black backpacks.

For reference on those two khaki dudes...

They look rather how shall I put it, military like.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
reply to post by DichroChrono

well that answerd my question..thatis a very good compilation...very very interesting and im gunna repost the link

imgur.com...

its sorta amazing what people can find.....

an edit to add info

www.youtube.com...

this is showing something being removed an tv in 'real-time'...or is the vid a fake? another example of manipulation by the press? weird....
edit on 17-4-2013 by clearmind because: (no reason given)

Very odd indeed. Glad you pulled this up. Remember also a couple of the photographs have been altered by the MSM as well, there is a story on drudge about it. As things develop further it is things like this that should be remembered this could come up again but in a different light so to speak.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Have to agree. Like I said, they look prepared and with purpose and "built to play". One pic they are sitting apart as if they don't know one another....next pic side by side communicating with someone else...not taking pics...not smiling...not socializing...zip...they look on the job. Maybe some form of security there?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

reply to post by Indigo5

The problem I see with those pictures is that they are at least 2 hours prior to the bomb going off.

There are many interesting pictures floating around...some of this guy in the blue jacket and then one of two guys in black jackets and khakis both with large black backpacks.

They look rather how shall I put it, military like.

These two stink of cops. Look at the attire and the uniformity in there clothing, backpacks. Not that this means anything it is very probable there were plain clothed police in the area to keep a look out for anything suspicious. Also those boots are the style that are issued to soldiers and police desert camo.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Have to agree. Like I said, they look prepared and with purpose and "built to play". One pic they are sitting apart as if they don't know one another....next pic side by side communicating with someone else...not taking pics...not smiling...not socializing...zip...they look on the job. Maybe some form of security there?

Thats what Im thinking undercover security. Maybe they had wind of something and were investigating. The white one looks like he has a pass of some sort round his neck so it does look like security or police.

Or they could be the bombers. If that so the fact one is of dark skin makes a far right group look unlikely. But then the other looks caucasian so that makes a islamic group seem unlikely.
edit on 17-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cbell77

If so...then at the very least they should be highlighted as two folks needing a "performance review"

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Maybe but no one can be 100% certain of catching a terrorist. Everything has a chance to fail.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Just wanted to point out one more thing the man standing in between them looks to be with them. Take a look there is something on his belt area my eyes are not that good so cant quite make it out.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cbell77

I agree, and the one has a wire on his ear. You can see it clearly from the top down view. These two are most definitely law enforcement/military/agents of some kind. I think they were there for security purposes.

Can anyone identify any of the victims in any of the images from prior to the explosion?

I have looked tirelessly for Martin Richard, his mother and sister but cannot find them.. I've also looked for Jeff Bauman, the guy who lost his legs.

I'm trying to identify their relative positions because they were most likely closest or very close to the blast radius, which was actually fairly small for a bomb so damaging. I've looked at images of where Jeff Bauman was on the ground in relation to his surroundings. I tried to use the flags on the streets as reference points but in all of the before photos I can't seem to find ANY of the identified victims. If we could locate their general positions, we could probably locate the general vicinity of the bomb and then begin to filter who was at that point at any of the various times in the photographs prior to the explosion.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

If I were a betting man, I'd say these two were spooks/FBI/CIA/NSA/ETC.

I'm also getting the suspicion that, rather than a false flag, that this was a "failure to get the bad guys in time."
As in that the Feds were actively looking and that they had assets on the ground because they knew something was dirty. Of which they would have been trying to keep it on the down low as to avoid general panic, had people on the ground looking and on the rooftops. It's really looking (to me,) like one of those movies where it was a race against time, (pick any action thriller), and rather than the happy movie ending, we got this.

It could just be a lack of sleep, but I'm leaning towards this not being over, and that we will not have all the pieces for months if at all.

M.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

I'm a little confused about those two guys.
Yes, they both look very suspicious, but they also both have their bags after the first explosion. This image of them facing the camera is of the two standing in the road watching the response to the blast.

It's very odd, because they both seem to be out of place to me, but they cannot be directly responsible either.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet

reply to post by Indigo5

If I were a betting man, I'd say these two were spooks/FBI/CIA/NSA/ETC.

I'm also getting the suspicion that, rather than a false flag, that this was a "failure to get the bad guys in time."
As in that the Feds were actively looking and that they had assets on the ground because they knew something was dirty. Of which they would have been trying to keep it on the down low as to avoid general panic, had people on the ground looking and on the rooftops. It's really looking (to me,) like one of those movies where it was a race against time, (pick any action thriller), and rather than the happy movie ending, we got this.

It could just be a lack of sleep, but I'm leaning towards this not being over, and that we will not have all the pieces for months if at all.

M.

This is the exact impression I've had for awhile. I think intelligence had some data on a supposed event and were actively looking for threats.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by Cbell77

I agree, and the one has a wire on his ear. You can see it clearly from the top down view. These two are most definitely law enforcement/military/agents of some kind. I think they were there for security purposes.

Can anyone identify any of the victims in any of the images from prior to the explosion?

I have looked tirelessly for Martin Richard, his mother and sister but cannot find them.. I've also looked for Jeff Bauman, the guy who lost his legs.

I'm trying to identify their relative positions because they were most likely closest or very close to the blast radius, which was actually fairly small for a bomb so damaging. I've looked at images of where Jeff Bauman was on the ground in relation to his surroundings. I tried to use the flags on the streets as reference points but in all of the before photos I can't seem to find ANY of the identified victims. If we could locate their general positions, we could probably locate the general vicinity of the bomb and then begin to filter who was at that point at any of the various times in the photographs prior to the explosion.

All I can find is where Jeff Bauman was. There are a few people behind him in the photo one may be the other woman killed but there are so many people in the background crounching over people its hard to make out. But im pretty sure he was right next to the bomb.

Also do we even know who was killed at which site? The bomb Jeff Bauman was hit may be diffrent from the other two.

By the way the fact that Jeff Bauman is alive is a miralce seeing how much blood he lost and the fact he has 2 femral Arterys exposed.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

The one were they are looking at the camera they are most likley thinking "O sh!t! Were fired"

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Rocker2013

The one were they are looking at the camera they are most likley thinking "O sh!t! Were fired"

I'm wondering this too now. It might just be suggestion, but I don't think these guys look anything like event security, not in the slightest. They look like military, or government agents of some kind. These are not generally the kind of people you have at an event like this from a security standpoint. They are supposed to either be in full obvious uniform, or blend in as part of the crowd, but these guys are neither.

They are also in communication with someone, and they seem to be both listening at the same time, immediately after the initial blast.

I am leaning toward them being government agents, and they just failed to stop it.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I was also wondering the same about who was at which site, I can't really find much but it sounds like Martin Richard and his Mother and Sister were at the explosion near the finish line.

Can you mark on an image Jeff Bauman? I'd like an area of reference and would really appreciate it!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'd like to add a word of caution to the thread, as I feel some amateur sleuthing and guesswork may get out of hand and potentially lead to some innocent having a pretty awful day if we're not careful.

All the images appearing on this thread and being poured over like its a competition to see whom can identify the 'bad guy/s' first need to be followed back to their source, and when brought to this thread have the real source linked. That is to say, the 'real' source of the images. If the image has no source I would treat it as worthless. We actually have people photoshopping and manipulating the images of people in various states of injury and distress! As far as I am concerned, that is a very very despicable and nasty contemptuous practice, and whomever is doing it, whether it be an individual or a media outlet, needs to brought to book.

Many of the images do not show a time stamp, so its hard to gauge what time the photograph was taken, especially when it just shows the crowd prior to the explosions. The images could have been taken seconds or hours before the bombs detonated, and as crowds are not static, but a fluid flux of movement, the likelihood of actually spotting and homing in on the 'bad guy/s' (without actually knowing what they look like beforehand) is virtually nil.

Many people are being picked out of the images for their stereotypical appearance of what constitutes (in the mind of the spotter) suspicious behaviour. People are being picked out simply for carrying a backpack, or even showing only a shoulder strap. Don't forget, the bad guy/s may no longer be carrying their packages, certainly not within and up to 20 minutes of the detonations, and without a time stamp on the photograph, one cannot determine with any accuracy when the picture was taken.

Some images without a time stamp can be determined by cross-reference to the actual time of the explosions. Some images will be part of a series of photos taken in quick succession that show a 'before' and 'after' scenario and include the detonations in their mix. These contiguous images are probably going to be the more accurate, along with movies that captured the event.

I guess what I am saying is don't be fooled or foolish. Be discerning, be accurate, and trace images back to their original source. Above all, be sympathetic to those people in the images, put yourself in their position. How would you feel if you knew complete strangers on conspiracy websites were picking you out as a potential suspect?
edit on 17/4/13 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

I was also wondering the same about who was at which site, I can't really find much but it sounds like Martin Richard and his Mother and Sister were at the explosion near the finish line.

Can you mark on an image Jeff Bauman? I'd like an area of reference and would really appreciate it!

Cant site rules wont allow gruesome pics. Which is silly seeing as its vital if you want to forensically analyse something!

Just google it and put search images on. You will find pic of ground zero.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

Maybe but no one can be 100% certain of catching a terrorist. Everything has a chance to fail.

If you look at the compilation here and find the full pic...and if the poster is to believed...then those two guys when seated are seated in front of where the bomb was placed.

Upper left...Black backpack oddly placed
Lower left the "security guys"
imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I have seen plenty of the aftermath images with his location.. I want to find the victims in the images that were taken PRIOR to the explosion. Number 1 this puts us in close proximity to the time of the explosion, and number 2 it gives us a reference point of WHERE the bomb was placed. At this point you have a window where the perpetrator(s) would have had to have passed and left a bag. (If the bombs were in bags as being reported). With the proper window, you can then begin to completely eliminate some people from being suspect and also begin to determine who is a POSSIBLE suspect. I'm not going to point fingers at anyone, but at least it is a start in the right direction.

We need the exact location of the bomb in order to make any definitive pokes at what went on and how it got there.

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join