It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

Just read your in thread posts. Not someone I want to respond too. Thus far you were quick to bash America, inferred that we deserved this, refused to say where you are from and yes jumped on a poster who said they thought this was not a FF operation. Won't be taking your bait again.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Regardless of "who dun it" all this will lead to more intrusion into everyday life. Wee kneed moar safety sez the 'Mericans...

Right in front of all the flags of the world clearly in sight too, hmmm. Just thinking out loud.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

What about those reports? Not sure what you're asking. Those are also all over the place. Additional details vary quite a bit, but the common things seem to be the bombs were in pressure cookers and that they were in black bags.

Thats what I have understood. Not sure why people are jumping on me...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by intrptr

And any one link would show us... otherwise all that stuff you said about your real data is just that... stuff you said.
This is today...

Tho I agree it is no poster's job to re-post info that has been put in this thread many times already, I do see its a large thread and my desire for all to have a "proper understanding" of the "reported details" outweighs any obligations or whatnot.

Here is a report directly from the Boston Governor and a quick google search will bring thousands of pages linking to the "reported" fact. I understand this thread is moving fast and not everyone has no life, like me, or the time to sit and refresh every min on the min. Hugs to you.

msn.foxsports.com...
edit on 16-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: bad spelling, toned down tone.

Thank youuu...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by neo96

i wonder how many posters here remember the WU bombings of the 60s & 70s ??
those 'perpetrators' are government employees/czars today.

Please support that BS with facts and links? You are referring to the University of Wisconsin in the 70's and the "New Years Gang"?

actually I smell a thread derail...give me one link showing that the perps in that are gov employees and "czars" now.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

This what everyone should be talking about no one is claiming responsibility strange most groups always love to take credit even when they don't do anything.

Maybe a fear of a drone through their window is hindering the "investigation".

Exactly what me and a few others are thinking where I am now. Very odd to not have seen a claim made. But then again, the UNAbomber sent in his manifesto many times while the authorities refused to give him credit in hopes to not give him the publicity he sought and get him to reveal himself.

There is a few reasons I can see for the authorities not to disclose some details they know and continue saying there is no lead. But if there is truly no leads and nobody claiming responsibility, that is very odd.

A lot of physical and mental work went into this, along with a lot of risk...one would assume that would coincide with the attacker(s) wanting the world to know why. I've seen a few people posting here saying it was kids fooling around or that whoever did it didn't have an agenda. I'm sure you know as well as anyone else who follows this sort of thing, that is very very unlikely.

My guess is they have gotten the claim. And for one of a few reasons have not put it to the public.

Just speculation and thinking alongside the group.

MM

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If the bomb was in trash cans, aren't these shop employees emptying them? Every event Ive been to in large crowds like this, it doesn't take long for the trash cans to fill up. Less than an hour in a crowd like that, even if they're every few yards apart.

There would be a person assigned to emptying them, keeping the littering under control.

So I'm thinking the bombs were planted shortly before the explosion.

What was the criteria to get into this VIP zone, does anyone know?
Was it just friends or family of the runners?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Thank youuu...

You are very welcome. And thank you for the thank you!

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by muse7
Safe to say that this is a case of domestic terrorism

I thought that as well, the conditions are perfect for it these days.

So what happened to all these extreme measures/laws that have been installed since 9/11.

Obviously the 500billion to homeland security since then didn't work.

The patriot act I and II not enough for you ?

Not quite sure why this is directed towards me but sure i'll play devil's advocate.

No they are not enough, there should be more! feel better?

What about Homeland security , you know what , lets call in for more privacy decreasing measures since they seem to work so well against "terrorists".

Sure, you're the one calling for it after all.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My guess is they have gotten the claim. And for one of a few reasons have not put it to the public.

Just speculation and thinking alongside the group.

MM

They have likely gotton multiple claims...these things draw out the wackos and attention seekers.

I agree that like in other scenarios, even if they get a credible claim, they will sit on it in hopes of drawing out further communication...louder claims from the group or perp who is wanting the credit and not getting it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

In UK you can get stuff like that off Ebay. If you want to do it off the radar then you could use cash in hand to buy the same stuff out of hardwear stores and pharmacys.
wait a minute, this answer confuses me.

intrptr said ...

From what I understand of what has been made public so far (and that is also stretching) this is as professional as it can be as far as materials and components go.

given that statement, how does what you said figure into the 'professional' aspect suggested previously ?

it would seem to me that the items professionals get aren't readily available on the hardware, pharm shelves, so, what am i missing here ?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Not sure if this has been posted, but it is sure interesting..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

nope, missed it, care to be specific ?
2nd line

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

however, i have been reading much to the contrary.
i get very few clues from smoke, color, shock or debris fields.
but, if what you suggest is true, who would likely encounter/obtain such substances ??

I don't want to get specific because I know that others can learn from posts here and that information about expedient explosives is best left alone as far as it goes. I don't want to be indirectly responsible for the next bang. Having said that it is also common knowledge... if one were to do some YouTube surfing, there are a ton of back- yardigans making bombs of every sort.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

A lot of physical and mental work went into this, along with a lot of risk...one would assume that would coincide with the attacker(s) wanting the world to know why.

Perhaps he had planned several such attacks, and doesn't want to risk publishing his reasoning before the whole thing is over. Or perhaps his manifesto mentions several targets and police don't want the facts be known until after he is captured, just to keep people calm.

As it stands its very strange, recent massacres have ended with the guy either commiting suicide, or with surrender (which was weird, like Holmes and Breivik). This one seems so different.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BongIlluminati420

They do seem to have some similar facial features for sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
Just read your in thread posts. Not someone I want to respond too.

Up to you whether or not you reply, it's not like you have much of an argument anyway.

Thus far you were quick to bash America, inferred that we deserved this, refused to say where you are from and yes jumped on a poster who said they thought this was not a FF operation.

I do bash America, so what? I'm perfectly entitled to do so. I still see no relevence to my location, I could be an American for all you know. Kindly show where I inferred the people deserved this? I have in fact stated twice in this thread that there is zero justification for the taking of innocent lives. What part of that statement do you not understand? Or did you simply gloss over those posts because they didn't fit your rather weak argument. Can that user show that this was not a false flag (rather prove this was a terrorist attack not commited by government)? In order to know that you would need to know what it was and who committed the act. We know neither of those, it cannot be proven or not-proven.

You seem to be defending an argument from ignorance. The argument being that this can not be a false flag because there is no evidence of a false flag.

Won't be taking your bait again.

Have a nice day.
edit on 16-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Honor93

with no one claiming responsibility,

This what everyone should be talking about no one is claiming responsibility strange most groups always love to take credit even when they don't do anything.

Maybe a fear of a drone through their window is hindering the "investigation".

That or this is a person who enjoys being one up on the police, thinks they are more intelligent as no-one has worked it out. maybe they are planning other attacks, if they are not ready to draw attention to themselves yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BongIlluminati420

Not sure if this has been posted, but it is sure interesting..

That might explain how he was in a wheelchair so quick, if it was his own. He was already amputated, but the bomb could have ripped apart the stitches etc.

Although might not be the same guy in the first place. If you look at it, the photo at Boston shows him with some of his leg intact, while the photo in army uniform shows both legs fully amputated. Might be his brother or something, but I wonder where the photos came from, how someone found them.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

They have likely gotton multiple claims...these things draw out the wackos and attention seekers.

I agree that like in other scenarios, even if they get a credible claim, they will sit on it in hopes of drawing out further communication...louder claims from the group or perp who is wanting the credit and not getting it.

Oh, its clear and reported they got a "voluminous" number of claims, as reported earlier this morning. I'm sure their desks are flooded with them. But all reports thus far say all claims have proven to be false. I'm talking the "real claim".

As was, yesterday I was sure with the morning mail a letter would arrive at one or multiple news outlets claiming the attack with a post mark prior to the attack that would 100% verify the claim (standard practice in various attacks likes these world wide). Yet no reports of such.

Can't help but think they got a claim, and are refusing to give the terror suspect the attention they are seeking for their agenda (for maybe more than one reason).

Again, just speculation.

MM
edit on 16-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: spelling

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join