It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind

So a car running over marathon runners in a cartoon is the same as an explosion that has killed an wounded mostly marathon viewers????

That seems like a stretch.

it becomes less of a strech when you know that in the same episode Peter also calls in (using his cell phone) 2 explosions, in which people are heard screeming in the backround.

Finish line massacre at Boston Marathon + 2 explosions remotely detonated = less of a stretch.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

So a car running over marathon runners in a cartoon is the same as an explosion that has killed an wounded mostly marathon viewers????

it becomes less of a strech when you know that in the same episode Peter also calls in (using his cell phone) 2 explosions, in which people are heard screeming in the backround.

Finish line massacre at Boston Marathon + 2 explosions remotely detonated = less of a stretch.

God Bless,
Also a muslim characther written in the show may have offended a radical muslim.I do not know for sure.Could be way way off and wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by crazyewok

reply to post by crazyewok

Erm, you might want to be a little more cautious about the information you post. Have you heard of the notion of being "guilty" of "handling and disseminating" information "likely to be useful" to terrorists?

Technically, you've done just that by posting the chemical composition of a device, however tame you think your response is.

It something any one with any chemistry knowlage knows because its easy to accidently make and you want to avoid that

It on wikipedia too. Last time a checked "knowlage" is not illegal not in the UK anyway! Well it cant be seeing as I did a whole Essay on explosives in A-Level chemistry lol

No, you misunderstand me.
There are plenty of people who research and discuss these things, and it's part of their normal routine and life. If they were investigated and found to be a chemistry student, or a journalist, then maybe it would be different. But you are posting this on a conspiracy website, one that we know is being monitored, and directly after a horrible attack in the USA potentially using the exact method you have stated.

You are therefore going to be in a clear minority of people related to language being flagged up right now by the authorities investigating this and working to prevent any potential future threats.

It might be common knowledge to thousands of people, but in a population of billions you are in an extreme minority of individuals currently listing such things and detailing the composition on a forum.

If you don't know how this makes you a focus for attention, right now, with everything going on, I would suggest you are very naive.

I know I may be a focus (waves at who's looking) but I could not have done it seeing as Im 5000 miles away from Boston! So IM not that worried and if they check my back ground they can see I have a science background o and access to wikipedia that has everything from gunpowder to RDX listed on there! The fact is I have no criminal intent or connection with any political agenda so Im most likely in the lowest of there threat levels.

And yeah it a conspiracy site.....hmmmm well that kinda why I posted my theory on what the bomb was made of and why cause you know ...how thing are done and evidence based on that is kinda the forum point.#

And nor is posting said information going to help another attack seeing as I said its already on wiki and a dozen other chem websites!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

Sure looks like your conditioned to hate Muslims. I know plenty of them, none of them wish me harm.

There is no conditioning, only a clear understanding the history surrounding the invention and rise of Islam and the muslims who spread it through Jihad.

Lets have a look at that :

an then :

www.youtube.com...=72s

Reporter: "what did iraq have to do with 9/11?"

Bush: "what did iraq had to do with what ... ?"

Reporter: "The 9/11 attack"

Bush: "Nothing! , except it is part of...." And that was the full extend of the answer.

but then we happily go back to

I think here on ATS we should have learned from 9/11 and not blame muslims or any other culture within hours and even minutes bombs and buildings blow up.

edit on 16-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4

Originally posted by camaro68ss
And DHS did there jobs how?
Exactly, They don't!

I don't agree. How do you know that they haven't stopped hundreds of attacks in the last ten years? It's easy to point at an event and blame someone for not stopping it, but there will ALWAYS be people who get through the net. You have to consider how many examples of success there has been rather than picking out the one terrorist attack in a decade and using it as PROOF that the government has failed.

I'm not one to defend governments and departments, but attacking them for not stopping this when no one knows the facts is just not right.

not to be argumentative, but do you suppose you could give us an example of a success?

just one, if you please..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by tnhiker
AP text alert just stated no other bombs were found. That is for a fact BS, as I watched live on cbs them detonating one with a water hose. I also heard live on the scanner that they had 2 more unexploded ones. Plus at the press conference yesterday they announced it as well.

What you saw was the controlled explosions of suspect packages..........which subsequently turned out to be bags left behind in the chaos of people fleeing the scene.

This is actually pretty common in bomb disposal. Technology is such that it is easier to simply contain and destroy suspect packages. Bummer for the person that left a work report or uni assignment in the bags in the panic!

yes but you know , non-bombs do not detonate by use of water hoses.
Just saying.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
At least those bomb sniffing dogs managed to find them. Oh wait

Apparently bomb sniffing dogs have not been effective ever since 9/11 /2001.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Could the explosives which are in a crock pot sealed which hides the contents then be placed next to a coffee shop Starbucks in order to hide any left over smells from putting it together to keep bomb sniffing dogs from finding it? Coffee was used at one time to throw off drug sniffing dogs.

This photo shows the Atlantic Fish Co on one side of the Forum and on the other side is Star Bucks.

edit on 16-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xNightwing
I think we should have drones patrolling at all times to prevent things like this happening?

anyone?

i've got a better idea....

it's called "no"

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by neo96

Could the explosives which are in a crock pot sealed which hides the contents then be placed next to a coffee shop Starbucks in order to hide any left over smells from putting it together to keep bomb sniffing dogs from finding it? Coffee was used at one time to throw off drug sniffing dogs.

If its a Non Nitrate explosive I think its outside of what the dogs can sniff out.

TCAP and Flashpowder are good examples of such.
edit on 16-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I know I may be a focus (waves at who's looking) but I could not have done it seeing as Im 5000 miles away from Boston! So IM not that worried and if they check my back ground they can see I have a science background o and access to wikipedia that has everything from gunpowder to RDX listed on there! The fact is I have no criminal intent or connection with any political agenda so Im most likely in the lowest of there threat levels.

So I guess you missed all the reporting about the UK stepping up security for this week then? You do know the London Marathon is next week, and that there is still no answer as to whether this was international or home grown, right?

Listen, I just don't think it was wise, or necessary to post that on here, it didn't add to the debate at all. I pointed it out to you, this is the very definition of what people have been raided and arrested for previously.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohiwastedmylif
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What do you mean open with real player? Can you seriously help me out. The video has some REALLY strange issues with it. It needs to be saved for later viewing, commenting.

it's not weird. it's artifacting and pixelation from the crappy frame rate on the crappy camera...

if you really want it so bad, use firefox, and download an add-on called "DownloadHelper"

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Could of just had dogs there as a visual detterant? Unlikely but possible.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by ElohimJD

God Bless,
Also a muslim characther written in the show may have offended a radical muslim.I do not know for sure.Could be way way off and wrong.

OR ... someone watched family guy and said, "heh, that will really get the CT's tongues wagging with Illuminati overtones." Next we will be seeing people come out of the wood work saying that the episode was SECRET code to all Illuminati members to stay away from the marathon.
Now all we have to ask, is, did all our high elected officials of the Illuminati stay far far away from the Boston Marathon?

Disturbed, we humans, very disturbed.

Cirque

link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Drudge busted it wide open yesterday for everyone.

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.   "They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

www.local15tv.com...

That exercise was to take place right opposite the Library. Right where the first bomb exploded!

I posted the vid and that quote on page 99 but it didn't seem like anyone wanted to hear it.

link   
I don't seem to be able to post new topics however breaking news is all american airlines planes have been grounded due to an unspecified computer fault - hacking??? Can someone create a new topic for me please?? from here:

www.facebook.com...

link   
Someone may have posted about this already, but I was watching tv and at the bottom of the screen it said that all cell phones were shut down after the explosion to avoid any possible detonations. It later stated that Verizon and other cell providers made a statement that did not shut the services off. Any information on this?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So I guess you missed all the reporting about the UK stepping up security for this week then? You do know the London Marathon is next week, and that there is still no answer as to whether this was international or home grown, right?

Listen, I just don't think it was wise, or necessary to post that on here, it didn't add to the debate at all. I pointed it out to you, this is the very definition of what people have been raided and arrested for previously.

It add to the debate the debate as I was explaining what the divice used most likely was and WHY I though that. Unlike allot of people that sprout BS without backing it up on here I gave scientific evidence.

As to being raided and arrested there are allot of other factor they take into account such as political and religious alignment and criminal record. Last time I checked you dont go to prison for posting sceince! If I made a threat with it then its a diffrent matter!

People should stop being so flipin scared and paranoid. oooo no he said the word bomb arrest him ect
edit on 16-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Lets have some more Carlos Arredondo interviews.

I just can't get enough the guy.

Notice that it says Boca peace corner ?

Boca means mouth !
Mouth peace corner.
Also from 2006.
edit on 16-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by neo96

This photo shows the Atlantic Fish Co on one side of the Forum and on the other side is Star Bucks.

edit on 16-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

1.Liquid coffee does not hide anything

2. you would have to surround the object in coffee (powder) in order for it to be effective, not have it near it.

3. larger amounts of coffee spreading large amounts of the odor alert drug and bomb dogs because it is a old and effective trick which is already compensated for since long.

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join