It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseanne Barr: “MK ULTRA Mind Control Rules in Hollywood”

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Thats what the air force says about cell phones ,tv's and home electronics.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity

Not at all. That's talking about something very different.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
reply to post by daskakik

People say "oh it'd be so easy to prove because all you'd have to get it substantiated by a doctor and tests". Thing is, even if Bob is lying, it'd still be hard just based on the way that the medical system is set up and Bob would be afraid to.

I can't help but see this as an excuse. Maybe I'm just a little on the radical side but if someone hacked into my brain I would have no problem doing whatever had to be done.

As would I if it was just me on the line. However, I also have two kids that are utterly dependent on me so I would actually feel like I was caught between a rock and a hard place. Part of me would want to take the perpetrators to task and the other part would be worrying about the repercussions to my kids. If it were me personally, I'd do my best to protect my children because my life would've been screwed and I wouldn't want the same for them. Everybody is different and has different values, daskakik.

Originally posted by WhiteAliceYou, yourself, said that anybody who would have "broken programming" or anything would likely to be snuffed out. That's like the most common thought when it comes to having any sort of evidence of governmental wrongdoing. The thing is, in reality, it doesn't play out that way. I seem to recall a lot of MK and human radiation experiment survivors living, testifying and actually getting compensation and not "disappearing".

I think you are mixing things up here. It's one thing to be a survivor of some unethical action on the part of the government, get an apology and compensation and another to be continuously harassed for years.

As a reminder, your exact quote that I was responding to was this:

I am suspicious of anyone who claims to have broken their programming. If we compare it to criminal organizations, do you know how fast a mob boss will kill you if he even thinks you are going to turn snitch but, we are to believe that all these victims of MK Ultra are breaking their programming and nothing happens to them. The reason given is that they are made to look crazy so that they have nothing to fear. Do you really think these people have gotten to where they are by leaving loose ends?

How am I mixing things up here? I'm just responding to this statement and contradicting it with the fact that survivors actually did survive all the way to testify. Purportedly, there's supposed to be a case of 250 more from Canada but not sure of the veracity of the claim. Lots of garbage out there.

Originally posted by WhiteAliceThe biggest obstacle is getting over the fear that you're going to be declared insane. Maybe have your kids taken away from you without ever getting chance of being taken seriously. Those are the kinds of things that I would absolutely fear.

Wouldn't this be the reason that people find it easy to believe? It is something that most people fear. If anything I would say that that is the real element of control in the situation.

Let me see if I am understanding what you're trying to say here in your response to my above statement and that is, if someone suspects a government conspiracy has taken place against them, instead of quietly staying mum to protect one's kids, they should throw it all to the wind and possibly destroy their own and their children's lives in an attempt to take on Goliath? Kind of ambiguous so please correct me if I'm wrong in comprehending your meaning here.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity

What's the providence on that? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

For someone who claims to not have a personal stake in the topic, you sure do seem to take it personally.

I just made an observation. It may apply to you or it may not.

The one thing that you don't seem to understand, even in your thread, is that I have never said that these things have not happened or that they are not still happening. I just can't believe that every claim is legit so a blanket suspending of disbelief doesn't seem logical to me.
edit on 17-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

Oh, okay, so it's just a matter of miscommunication between us, then. Allright. I will accept that. But, if anyone were to review the four or so pages of argument and debate between you and I, I think it would come across otherwise than as you state here.
I am not taking it as though it personally applies to me. See, this is the thing. I don't need your belief, endorsement, or anyone else's to KNOW what my life is, was and what happened. Don't even need some "officially" accepted sources. I KNOW what I KNOW. I don't need some other victim to reinforce my own story, which, btw, I have not even attempted to lay out. What I laid out, in that OP, was a place , hopefully, for others to share their stories without being attacked with the usual mental illness crap.........

No, every claim is certainly not legitimate. What you are missing is I agree wholeheartedly with that. That is the way that gangstalking plays into the mind control thing.....you just nailed it right there. Gangstalking is really a way to erase someone's identity and experiences, and supplant them with a whole other person.....that's what it's about......and those who are perpetrators of it, all with plausible deniability bc the nature of it is so very hard to prove, are only FAKING that they have suffered something they really have not at all......the reason they take the place and erase the identity who truly experienced what they did, is bc they are a cooperative party to the SPIN of a particular group to HIDE what really happened.....in other words, that supplanting person will go along with whatever official story is spun........

You are precisely right: there are many who claim to be victims who are riding around in limos and staying in the best of hotetls, portraying themselves as saviors sacrificing for the good of people, country, whatever, when they have actually not been through a god##amn thing......

BTW, my objection to the "codependence" label has absolutely nothing at all to do with me. You see, daskakik, I KNOW exactly who I am and what I have lived, and haven't even begun to share it, not will I ever, for that may mean someone else might be made to suffer it. I wrote that OP, bc I saw on this website that every person who "claimed" to suffer this "REAL" tech, got shot down with mental illness, smoking crack or something elese, and I was sick of it......

I don't seek answers here. I already have the answers I need, for the most part. However, I took you to task on this thread, bc you carried over something from one thread to another, and with that sought to apply a label you weren't particularly successful with in that other thread.....and that to me is disingenous and duplicitous.......
Sorry, that's the way I see it. And it's a shame, bc, I think we see more eye to eye on this than you even know.

Hint: try researching the Burroughs Corp, from St. Louis,MO. They made the first adding machines. And then add to that IBM.....there's real stuff here. And I don't need anyone's validation. Sorry, but codependance, etc.....
just doesn't apply here.

and btw. to you and ATS, every time I try to answer your posts, my browser just doesn't seem able to connect......just sayin.......

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I am suspicious of anyone who claims to have broken their programming. If we compare it to criminal organizations, do you know how fast a mob boss will kill you if he even thinks you are going to turn snitch but, we are to believe that all these victims of MK Ultra are breaking their programming and nothing happens to them. The reason given is that they are made to look crazy so that they have nothing to fear. Do you really think these people have gotten to where they are by leaving loose ends?

Do you REALLY think NOTHING has happened to any of us for speaking out. My God, how clueless you prove yourself to be. I have a blown out knee, totally blown, ACL destroyed, two grade two sprains of other ligaments, and a complex tear to miniscus, which would in itself, require surgery for most......
I can't tell you how much physical abuse I have been through....it would be a waste of my time and yours, and I won't subject myself to being baited.......
I am worth more than that, and so are the people you are doubting......

I WISH a mob boss would kill me. This betrays your complete non understanding of this topic, whatsoever. Most of us who spoke up, have tried suicide, it got that bad.....and we only woke up in the very same hell. Wake up, dude. or dudette. I don't know nor care which you are. I just know that the way you respond shows your complete lack of understanding, and bias......

I have agreed with you about much to do with this, but you can't even bring yourself to THINK long enough to do the same. You say, for instance: If someone were invading my mind, I would do anything to stop it.
OHhhhhhh......you have NO CLUE. Some of us have. And, believe it or not, there are those in power who know exactly who we are and that what we claim is true.....if you don't get that and what it means to PROOFS, than there is no hope for appealing to LOGIC with you.....

But please, get off people's backs.....for if you don't know what it is to have someone or something else in your mind and your body and no frigging escape from that, for you can't go outside your house without seeing someone of a different race and being haunted by "Nigger bitch," in your head, and feeling like everyone hears it and is hurt by it, when you've never been a racist......you don't have a friggin clue, dude.

And I will risk another post ban or anything else to say that to you, bc your denial of what these people, and yes, I, have been through, does nothing but PERPETUATE it, and the bombings, and wars and killings, in seeking of control of ALL of us.....

So, think about it real hard, where exactly do you stand with that. These are people risking a great deal to explain to you what's going on, and all you can do, is think you know more, and label them.....and pass judgement, slot and sling around mental illness terminology, and tell us what you wo uld do, when you haven't a clue......

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am frankly blown completely away that people don't understand how pervasive what is described here is, despite plenty of evidence to support it. You wonder why certain countries call this one, "the Great Satan,?" You wonder why we are in the paradigm we are in and suffering for it,and yet continue to deny and obfuscate, etc.....

Have you not considered, completely, that if what is asserted here is true, what it would really MEAN....to everyone, not just direct people who claim direct suffering???

It would hijack the whole population in every conceivable way......

It would hijack everyone who has FAITHi in God and country and the belief in the individual and the rights attendant to that that this country is supposedly based upon, and that so many men and women, good people, who BELIEVED, and made the sacrifice for it, for YOU....to sit here on a computer and dispute so recklessly what you just casually disregard.

There is plenty of information out there. You are being courted and wooed by entertainment value in your life, lead into a disregard of what's actually provided that for you, the final irony, and you don't or won't see it....so invested in that you are.

I don't know about God. I've read the Bible cover to cover. I know about the Dead Sea Scrolls. I know we are in a place we are led to believe is one thing when it's very likely another. If you have not opened your eyes enough yet to see that, I don't know. I pray, daily, for ALL of us, because I don't frankly know what else to do.......
but continue to have hope, and limp around, such as I am, and let you think whatever you want, while I KNOW and try to help us all limp toward that truth, that someone or something worthy might be saved......
Thanks for the thread.
I won't be back.
I do not wish to push my "good behavior" on this website any more than I have.
But you are participating in a Tangled Web, and you should be aware of that, if nothing else. And choose what controls you, for the controls are incontrovertible and obvious, and the more you deny them, the more you reinforce the current paradigm that has you enslaved.......
Much love, to all
Tetra 50
And btw, I never speak in codespeak. This is the language i have available at the moment, so what I say is precisely what I mean.....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Tetra, a million stars.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
As would I if it was just me on the line. However, I also have two kids that are utterly dependent on me so I would actually feel like I was caught between a rock and a hard place. Part of me would want to take the perpetrators to task and the other part would be worrying about the repercussions to my kids. If it were me personally, I'd do my best to protect my children because my life would've been screwed and I wouldn't want the same for them. Everybody is different and has different values, daskakik.

We were talking about an MRI and the health system. Finding a way to work outside that system doesn't have to put anyone at greater risk.

How am I mixing things up here? I'm just responding to this statement and contradicting it with the fact that survivors actually did survive all the way to testify. Purportedly, there's supposed to be a case of 250 more from Canada but not sure of the veracity of the claim. Lots of garbage out there.

The people claiming to be harassed on an ongoing basis are different than the survivors you mentioned.

Let me see if I am understanding what you're trying to say here in your response to my above statement and that is, if someone suspects a government conspiracy has taken place against them, instead of quietly staying mum to protect one's kids, they should throw it all to the wind and possibly destroy their own and their children's lives in an attempt to take on Goliath? Kind of ambiguous so please correct me if I'm wrong in comprehending your meaning here.

Again, this is about people who claim to be victimized, some even say tourtured, on an ongoing basis. Staying quite isn't making a difference one way or the other.

If US government is aiming energy weapons at you maybe you should consider leaving the US? I mean the video that was posted had people telling their stories of how they are being bombarded continously and begging for something to be done. It seems a bit weak for people who claim their lives are being destroyed. Something doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Do you, for the last time, not GET the NATURE of HARRASSMENT Like this???
I live with my mother who is 81. Two days ago, 6 narcotics officers arrived at my house, asking to search via a crimestoppers tip that I was selling narcotics.

You think, REALLY, I can JUST leave the country and do what I want???? What friggin planet are you on. You are not getting what anyone is telling you about the destruction this causes to their lives....or are you just baiting?
It certainly seems to go that way, the more I read your nonsensical responses.....
MRIs do not reveal infinitesimally small implants....no.1.
But I don't really want to get into the whole implant thing. that's how people like you call people like me totally screwed mentally. So I'm not going there with you.

What you haven't quite seem to got, yet, is that undergoing what is being described, TOTALLY and COMPETLELY destroys a person's reputation, their ability to work, be productive, provide for themselves, and lastly be BELIEVED. It is as if you were to be raped, go to the police station and report it, with physical evidence in hand, and they laughed at you. It's called OPEN SEASON. No one cares. You have become an animal to the rest of the population, if only for the virtue of their own survival, not wanting to blame innocents who just come into contact with you, to be villified, not believed, and anyone can do virtually ANYTHING to you.

Let's say I am a cop. Let's say I know of a certain crime, but no one in my precinct backed me up bc they said the victim was a sicko crack whore....but she wasn't. Just go with me here. And then I speak up....and then that cop gets killed in his driveway by a robber who is the brother of the girlfriend of the city's current DA. GET ME.....that's how this works.
Grow up. Read a little. It happens. IT IS REAL.
I am risking my life telling you.
Then we have this: Let's say, hypothetically, someone visits me, and says, you do this, make it look like it's a party and you are a willing accomplice, or I'll cut your daughter's throat....
What would you friggin do?????
You don't think any of us sufffer the consequences of telling our stories, and trying to warn people like you who constantly argue, obfuscate and label us as mental????
Grow up.
That's all I have to say to you. I'm done. You are baiting me, and I am over it. I have given you every logical answer in the book, and you still continue to grasp at straws.
So sad, because your are perpetuating what I describe.......
Good luck.....for you not believing in me and others who told their stories, you, I hope, will never ever have to face such a consequence or reality. That's life today. Deny it as you will. It just hasn't arrived at your doorstep , yet. I guess that's because you are more worthy than the rest of us. Hope that holds out for you, truly I do, because I would wish what I have described on NO ONE, MY WORST enemy included.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143
Tetra, a million stars.

Thank you. Same back atcha
for having the guts to share, no matter what it may cause you

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I mean the video that was posted had people telling their stories of how they are being bombarded continously and begging for something to be done. It seems a bit weak for people who claim their lives are being destroyed. Something doesn't add up.

I am assuming (please correct me if I am wrong) that you are talking of the video that I presented here. If so, then yes there are plenty of people out there that have risked their reputations and lives to share their stories, and even people here have done so, it wasnt and isnt for fame, it is for peace of mind from something that a simple FOIA search will tell you that all that is being shared here and on many videos that have surfaced.is that this is truly something that needs attention, and people are literally "losing their minds" to weapons and techniques that not just the U.S but many countries are and have been using against its people.

There is no convincing statement, medical records, or congressional hearing with the MSM that is going to come right out and admit it, that we all know is silly, but for those that cannot put two and two together, because they cannot "conceive" it is just as silly, and frankly I think is a waste of time. The info is out there, and if someone truly wants to see it they can, and if even with all the evidence they cannot... then maybe they should have their own meetings because they have been affected more than most that have come forward.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Uproot and leave the country I grew up in? That's exactly what they want. Some of us aren't desirable citizens because of our whistleblowing.

People shouldn't be so smug about what they think they know. This **** could happen to you. When it does you lose everything - family, friends, job, reputation.

In my case, the desired goal is incarceration or committal. Think about what kind of entity would want such a thing.

Cui bono?

Government .

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
And some are soldiers who actually fought for your right to sit there at a computer and argue about it.
Enough said. Their sacrifice is paramount, in my opinion. They are used as "meat," to serve for your right to speak, guinea pigs for research and blamed for fighting for your freedom to do what I describe in the worst of times. I won't back down off that.
I have no love for the "military industrial complex." But it uses us, those of us who CARE, and are willing, to back the rest of you up, no matter the sacrifice, to heart, mind, god, or country......

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Yes that is the video I was talking about. I pointed out that all these people were doing was asking for something to be done and stated that that is a rather weak opposition, taking into account the magnitude of the situation they profess.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Whom do you propose we talk to?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

If you are weighing options and conciously choose to stay in the situation your'e in then, I can't help think that it must not be all that bad.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

reply to post by 123143

If you are weighing options and conciously choose to stay in the situation your'e in then, I can't help think that it must not be all that bad.

Now I understand why tetra was post-banned.

You are baiting us. I will not stoop to your level.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

And what would you suggest? For everyone person that suffers in silence, there is a window left open for another countless amount of new victims, and might I be so blunt that if I were asked I would say that yes, you yourself have become victim as well.

Many of these "techniques" are also for those of an unbelievable amount of skepticism that even with 1,000 pieces of information (there are thousands of current patents for this tech) , they can easily deny the obvious. The reason for the divide is for those that see it, and those that do not, is that not the true debate here?

Is that not what so many pages in this thread have become? We have lost focus on the issue and have now turned into a one up man ship of who knows and who doesnt? Just saying.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

You say you're in hell but don't want to leave.

Actions speak louder than words.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join