It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseanne Barr: “MK ULTRA Mind Control Rules in Hollywood”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

A catch 22 is an unsolvable logical dilemma. This is how it applies to your proposition.

You believe that peoples minds are being controlled and the information about it is hidden.

If true, they can just flip a switch and make you believe whatever they want so, you will never get the truth.

If not true, there is no hidden information to be revealed but, you will continue to believe that they are just keeping it from you.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

A catch 22 is an unsolvable logical dilemma. This is how it applies to your proposition.

You believe that peoples minds are being controlled and the information about it is hidden.

I believe that because it's documented.

If true, they can just flip a switch and make you believe whatever they want so, you will never get the truth.

If not true, there is no hidden information to be revealed but, you will continue to believe that they are just keeping it from you.

That's one possible scenario.. but there are many more possible scenarios...

I don't believe we are all under total mind control. Most people are under subtle mind control that can be broken. Many have already broken through it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Fear does play a big role in many cases. In the case of the bully a fear of being beaten is one thing, but also the fear of exile. Again people tend to seek the acceptance of their peers. People really want to have friends and if being different causes them exclusion then they're likely to try and conform. In many cases being different to a degree makes one an easy target for those who wish to attack others because of their own fears. Those who fear themselves inadequate find those who are different and attack them because those who are different don't have an army of similar individuals to back them up, if they did they wouldn't be different.

There are also those who join in with the bully because they fear if they do not they may become a target themselves and others who refuse to help because they fear the same. Those who have backup might hesitate to offer assistance to bullied individuals fearing that their association with a 'different' individual might cause them to become excluded themselves.

Childhood can be awkward because we're still learning what life is all about, not that being an adult is much different. Children simply don't know how to act, they're judged upon their appearance, their knowledge, their actions and pretty much everything they do. They, like adults, are in constant fear of making the wrong move so doing nothing is less likely to get one the undesirable judgement. They want to be accepted by their peers and they never know what their peers are going to think of them based upon one action or another. Every move they make is judged.

This is no different than adulthood. I can see where a celebrity like Rosanne would be paranoid. Most of us, though not consciously aware, are scared to death of our peers. We are judged by everyone around us for everything we do and everything we say. We're afraid to be excluded, we're afraid to make what others might consider the wrong move, but rarely know for sure what others would consider the wrong move.

P.S. I have some experience with persecution myself and though I can see where others fear such a thing I do not. Being excluded from society is something I've learned to deal with, being excluded from a society only shows that society doesn't deserve me in the first place. Those who persecute others are the real victims, they've isolated themselves from reality and refused to allow themselves the benefits offered by those they choose to exclude. The society that excludes others doesn't deserve to have the others as members of society.

Regardless of the way I am treated in this society... I still give them the fruits of my labor. It is not for me to attempt to punish them in any form. Not only am I not smart enough to determine if a punishment is due and if so what punishment would be appropriate, they are already punished through their own actions. When a crime is committed the punishment for said crime is the crime itself. There is nothing more I could do to them that is any worse than what they already do to themselves.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

What I always seem to have trouble getting accross in these types of discussions is that I believe these things have happened and are probably still going on and being refined by some super secret deep deep deep undercover government agency.

That doesn't mean that everyone claiming to be a target is. That is why I believe that corroborating evidence is called for. Who is Bob? What does he do for a living? Who are his family and friends? What would someone gain by placing an implant into Bob's brain? If Bob believes that he has an implant and also has the means, why hasn't he found a way to get that MRI?
edit on 16-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That wasn't posted for you to dissect. It was the definition of catch 22 and how it fits your proposal.

edit on 16-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I am beginning to wonder if you are under mind control... lol

Now THAT is a catch 22.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

But it would be the same catch 22 that I have been pointing out all along.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

But the catch 22 doesn't matter... which is what I said from the beginning... this is documented... the people who developed this and are hiding it can be traced... everything leaves a trail. And if the people don't cooperate they pay the price... mind control won't protect them from that.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well the fact is that there is no clear agenda being put forth by say Hollywood. Yes they are generally liberal but they are certianly not talking about anything in the same way. Their views range from moderate to extreme. Plus you have many conservatives in Hollywood, though not as pronounced, certainly exist.

How do you attribute mind control to that?

They would have to be targeting only certain individuals in which case that percentage would exist regardless of whether or not they are being controlled.

You would need to show evidence of a large group of people all acting and speaking the same way on any given topic with no separation at all between their views to even begin to entertain the thought of mass mind-control and that doesn't exist anywhere that I can think of.

If your not going to use it for mass effect than why would you even bother in the first place.

Fortunately, it isn't about what you believe. It's about what TPTB believe. That's all that matters. Eliminate all opinions, and seriously do your research.

The Agenda is in the project purpose itself. Do you know who Edward Bernays is? How about Joseph Mengele? I highly doubt it, simply because you consistently come across as unusually un-informed on most topics...to the point where it's borderline unbelievable.

You say that it should be blatantly obvious people are being mind controlled. No. It shouldn't be obvious. That's the point. A topic studied for 50+ years is not going to be obvious. The manipulations will be subtle. Here is an example you should understand:

Sex Sells.

That simple sentence is the result of....you guessed it...SUBTLE psychological influence on an individual. Guess who started this? The SAME science responsible for the programs in this thread.

Nobody has to be speaking or acting the same way in large numbers. Evidence of this sort is pointless. My 8 year old cousin could tell you that'd be way to obvious. But let me give you a little hint. The millions of people glued to entertainment these days don't pay attention to record label board members. They pay attention to the celebritools they've bred and glorified in order to make money. All it takes is a handful of the right people to control millions. Derp.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If you say so.

Go get 'em tiger.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by WhiteAlice

What I always seem to having trouble getting accross in these types of discussions is that I believe these things have happened and are probably still going on and being refined by some super secret deep deep deep undercover government agency.

Well no worries. I actually think we're having a great conversation on the subject and that you're asking really pertinent questions. It's good to have an open mind but one can't have it so far open that the brain falls out, right?

That doesn't mean that everyone claiming to be a target is. That is why I believe that corroborating evidence is called for. Who is Bob? What does he do for a living? Who are his family and friends? What would someone gain by placing an implant into Bob's brain? If Bob believes that he has an implant and also has the means, why hasn't he found a way to get that MRI?

Sticking with Bob, you missed my point about the difficulty of getting a MRI, especially if Bob claims the reason for desiring a MRI is because he suspects an implant. Just because one has the means doesn't mean that they are going to receive access to it. If the means are insurance, he'd have to jump through a primary care provider hoop to get to a neuro for the MRI scan. He'd be probably not make it to neurologist if his concern is an unauthorized implant and would end up getting a referral to a psychiatrist instead. Even if it was self pay, they'd probably consider him a nut and not let him near what is a very, very expensive machine.

As far as the rest goes, maybe Bob had a checkered past and was in prison for a time back in the mid 70's or served in the military for 4 years. Maybe Bob was an orphan. In general, Bob could have been an experimental subject in the past before experimentation required consent. He could have been a total nobody back then and today and still have actually had something done to him. In fact, historically, even up to the last few years in the case of drug experiments with orphans (prison experiments are illegal now), those who have the least amount of rights tended to also be the ones that were used because they were nobodies. Implying that they have to have some sort of pertinence or connection is overlooking the fact of that part of our history and attitudes. There's always a guinea pig. Maybe Bob had a stint in Gitmo? lol

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Another great thread. And by the way... whatever happened to Randy Quaid?
S+F

MK = mark

Mind control results in pretty bizarre behavior like Hollywood Stars thinking that there are people who are after them.

It results from alien signals. Aliens = demons

Unbaptized people saying trigger words that program people to react a certain way. And this is also done with radio and TV. And now the internet. It becomes especially dangerous when you combine an image called an avatar and combine it with a moniker. It can be used to convey a meaning that can result in conditions like the one Mr. Quaid went through due to his inexperience in this process.

And this is where a lot of you acts of violence come from lately. People come unglued like he did. Fortunately he doesn't have a violent tendency so this process didn't result in violence. Which says a lot about Mr. Quaid.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent." J. Edgar Hoover

That's a good quote, there was no one so far in the matrix as Hoover. He could well have been talking about his own refusals to believe, and/or his own monster, the FBI, possibly his role in the matrix. He did nothing about the Mafia for years, at the same time as the gangster pursuits were going on, and all the while the Mafia were gutting one another for the shekels. He kicked his top right-arm man Special Agent Melvin Purvis, (the real man who got Dillinger) sideways into oblivion, he lied for years about the real capture of the German landers, he was a pathological liar anyway, either to suit his purpose or not. At the end of it all he, himself was most likely a gopher, giving out jelly beans instead of cod liver oil.

edit on 16-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
It becomes especially dangerous when you combine an image called an avatar and combine it with a moniker. It can be used to convey a meaning that can result in conditions like the one Mr. Quaid went through due to his inexperience in this process.

What are you trying to convey with your avatar and moniker if I may ask?

edit on 4/16/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
mind control only happens to those who cannot think for themselves. People forget to look at situations from all angles, rather its entertainment, news, or sports. You'd be surprised how many people forget to use logic and ask questions. Remember question everything. Although Mk ultra is true and yes we do get manipulated. I mean think of when we see celebs drink certain beverages, or wear certain clothing. Something in our brains make us crave that drink or buy that type of clothing. Its a form of MK Ultra. Think of the show the "the biggest loser" We see fat people out there going out and doing certain activities to lose weight. Well the fat viewer is going to want to do the same. Its like a positive brainwashing to help people lose weight. Mk ultra has been seen as something negative but it can be just as equally positive. Another thind about this MK ultra is back then studies were a lot newer and obviously harsher but without them we wouldnt be as advanced in the world. Weak minds that are easly convinced are the ones that shouldbe studied.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
Sticking with Bob, you missed my point about the difficulty of getting a MRI, especially if Bob claims the reason for desiring a MRI is because he suspects an implant.

First off, Bob doesn't need to tell anyone of his suspicion. He just needs to complain about the part of his body where he believes the implant is to get the referral. Second, if Bob has the financial means he can go to a country where things are not so controlled and a person can walk in off the street and have an MRI done.

As far as the rest goes,

Here we would just be filling in blanks for a hypothetical person but I meant that these types of questions need to be answered about anyone claiming to be a target.

The only scenario where an average person would be targetted is the guinie pig scenario and why would they let someone who is worthless (to them) live to tell on them?

I am suspicious of anyone who claims to have broken their programming. If we compare it to criminal organizations, do you know how fast a mob boss will kill you if he even thinks you are going to turn snitch but, we are to believe that all these victims of MK Ultra are breaking their programming and nothing happens to them. The reason given is that they are made to look crazy so that they have nothing to fear. Do you really think these people have gotten to where they are by leaving loose ends?

By this logic, real victims can only be under control or dead so, anyone who claims to be a victim who has broken free probably isn't.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If you say so.

Go get 'em tiger.

Thanks for your support and faith. When you see the info I have you will understand how possible it is.. I understand the skepticism though.
edit on 16-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
Sticking with Bob, you missed my point about the difficulty of getting a MRI, especially if Bob claims the reason for desiring a MRI is because he suspects an implant.

First off, Bob doesn't need to tell anyone of his suspicion. He just needs to complain about the part of his body where he believes the implant is to get the referral. Second, if Bob has the financial means he can go to a country where things are not so controlled and a person can walk in off the street and have an MRI done.

Why would 'Bob' need an MRI? It shows up soft tissue detail. You don't need that if you have an "implant", if you have any sort of hardware it'll show up in a CT.

Of course, Bob doesn't HAVE an implant, and he doesn't want proof he doesn't. So, he concocts a hoop he can't jump through. If you held him down and stuck him in the MRI by force, he'd come out with a new explanation about the negative result and need a PET scan or something.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Mind Control: Victims - Patents - Whistleblowers

Take 14 minutes and 13 seconds for this... is everyone there looking for 15 minutes of fame? Or just all looney?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by olaru12

I completely agree with you.

To think that TPTB would not at least try to use this technology would be very naive, I tried to keep a balanced approach in my OP since I cannot prove this practice to be factual even though I do believe it to be in existence on a a much larger scale than people are aware.

I wonder how advanced this technology has actually become?

Well, just last week they demonstrated a device that allowed a human to control a rat's movements with thoughts alone. That's what we allowed to know about.

In other, totally unrelated and off-topic news, spree killers like James Holmes report not having any recollection of the shooting incident. Almost as if someone else just "took over" with some sort of "take over" device that allows one living being to control the actions of another living being... If only we knew of some type of technology that, if sufficiently funded and researched with the might of an entity as powerful as say, The U.S. Military Industrial Complex black budget, could be advanced enough to enable such a thing to take place... Oh well. I can't think of anything... I apologize for this totally off-topic unrelated rambling, I have a habit of taking off onto random tangents of thought that are in no way relevant or helpful to the matter at hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join